Aquaman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Powered up Fishman?
OR
Uber popular Mutant?

aquafan
I am banking on aquaman.....he is in the superman league unlike wolvie

Private Pion
Aquaman is in the 60-ton strength area, as well as being fast and durable. Wolvie would get in a few hits, but a single punch in the right place at the right time would take him down. At least for a while.

Lucid Lui
Aquaman curbstomps him.

Mider
what is this magic hand thing what does it do?

grey fox
Curbstomp

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Mider
what is this magic hand thing what does it do? If you look in the Aquaman respect thread on the last page there's a section with scans of the waterhand abilities. It can heal mutations, negate other magic, control water, solidfy, makes it so Aquaman never dries out and can heal himself. It's never really been defined or used to it's full potential that well, but it can do a fair bit.

aquafan
Where is the aquaman respect thread?

Juntai
Originally posted by Private Pion
Aquaman is in the 60-ton strength area, as well as being fast and durable. Wolvie would get in a few hits, but a single punch in the right place at the right time would take him down. At least for a while. Given some of his feats, he's easily in the lower end of the 100ton category, though his feats of strength are a decent distance between one and the next, he's still capable of them and does feats in that range.

Tron
Originally posted by aquafan
Where is the aquaman respect thread?

It's in the Comic Book Forum, a subforum of Comic Book Movies Forum.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Juntai
Given some of his feats, he's easily in the lower end of the 100ton category, though his feats of strength are a decent distance between one and the next, he's still capable of them and does feats in that range.

I'm not so sure of that. I've seen him unable to bash through steel, which should be within his reach if thats so.

DarkCrawler
Weakened Aquaman has busted through steel:
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/041027063216/Aquaman-busting-loose.jpg

ZephroCarnelian
I've also seen him shot by Black Manta with a normal handgun and it wounded him...

Rare to find a JLAer who's not bulletproof lol.

laughing

JOE NUNEZ
some of the things aquaman is shown lifting is underwater and we all know that things weigh less underwater......

Private Pion
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Weakened Aquaman has busted through steel:
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/041027063216/Aquaman-busting-loose.jpg

Link doesn't work.

Draco69
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
some of the things aquaman is shown lifting is underwater and we all know that things weigh less underwater......

You'd fail science.

He had to displace the water around him. An object underwater under millions of tons of pressure makes it HEAVIER to lift.

Aquaman not only had to lift the city block weighing hundreds of thousands of tons but he had to displace the water AND the pressure. Which would add another few hundred thousand tons.

DarkCrawler
Oh, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly? evil face

Private Pion
Crikey. Aquaman lifted a city block?

DarkCrawler
Yes, he did. yes
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?rpl=041027064925

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/041027064925/Aquaman-lifts-a-city-street-02.jpg

Private Pion
And I thought it wasn't possible for me to like Aquaman more than I did. Thanks.

Black Adam
No with wolverine8888 gone is there anyone actually willing to argue that Wolverine may win for 13 pages straight?

DarkCrawler
It just doesn't feel the same without him. sad

Private Pion
Oh, he MAY win. It just isn't likely.

Draco69
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It just doesn't feel the same without him. sad

Shut your mouth! You'll jinx us all!! mad

spetznaz
Originally posted by Draco69
Shut your mouth! You'll jinx us all!! mad

LOL
Hear hear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.