Aqauman and Wonder Woman vs Attuma and Enchantress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I like this fight

jrodslam
I dont get it. I dont know much about Enchantress, but I assume youre talking aobut the Marvel one. In the Marvel Encyclopedia, it say that she has Godlike strength, speed endurance and resistance to injury.

HOWEVER, on her power scale, her strength is 2 speed is 2, and durability is 3. Godlike? Where?

olympian
Dont go by handbooks. She killed the Hulk once and put him to sleep on another ocassion.

The problem here its Attuma, is he stronger than Aquaman?

golem370
Attuma Strength Attuma possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift (press) approximately 40 tons on land, and somewhat more than that in his native element, the sea. Attuma is significantly stronger than the average member of Homo mermanus.

long pig
Enchantress is a powerful spell caster, she'd probably put a massive hurting on WW.

psycho gundam
bump

TheKahn
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont get it. I dont know much about Enchantress, but I assume youre talking aobut the Marvel one. In the Marvel Encyclopedia, it say that she has Godlike strength, speed endurance and resistance to injury.

HOWEVER, on her power scale, her strength is 2 speed is 2, and durability is 3. Godlike? Where?

In her case, I think the "godlike" refers to her Asgardian heritage which typically produces females with an average strength of 25 tons and enhanced speed and durability. Not sure if Enchantress is typical or if she can augment her strength to a greater degree through magic.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by long pig
Enchantress is a powerful spell caster, she'd probably put a massive hurting on WW.

It's a shame WW isn't used to dealing with powerful spell casters. If only she had some weapons that could deal with magic. . .It would also help if she were made from magic of the gods too. One can only wish I guess . . .

golem370
Godlike strength in terms of Normal humans not comic superstrength.

Enchantress- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-enchantress.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.