Judgment of Celestial: Dark Destroyers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
*Warning*
((Players under Earth's Defenders...the Dark Campaign will have spoilers. If you want to be surprised I suggest you don't read this))

Mission 1: Countdown of Death
-Serrago and P3 are gathered in the City of Celestial-
Serrago: The Global Civil War isn't killing enough people. Go to Japan and help speed up the death toll. Diablen must be restored to full power.

ESB-1138
((After working a bit on the Dark Campaign I believe it is ready to start but we should have a good intro))

-Three years have passed since the T-Virus Outbreak. The Six Reapers; the greatest threat to mankind have been killed expect one. That one is ESB-1138 codename Jack O'Neil who tries to help people now. But when their is good; their is evil. P3 (Three Paladins) have emerged after hiding for years and years waiting for the right time. If they would have tried to get in the way of the Six Reapers they would have surely been defeated-
-Diablen (A powerful and terrible plant like creature that feeds off the planet's Celestial Energy), as rumor goes, created P3 in case he was ever defeated and needed to be revived. Rumor also has it that Diablen created the greatest hero of World War III, Serrago that had vanished after a mission to Jacksonville. A clone of Serrago battled Jack and company and was defated-
-Now P3 and Serrago has returned to the City of Celestial where the planet's Celestial Energy is at where the weakened Diablen hides-
Serrago: Those fools stopped father. His energy isn't even half way to full. The girl won't go anywhere. We need to increase the planet's Celestial Energy.

FFKadaj
Kajak: But Serrago, what of ESB-1138?

ESB-1138
Serrago: The virus makes him no threat to us.

ESB-1138
Serrago: Kajak; Rufus; Norce; now is the time to begin the final phase.

FFKadaj
Kajak: We will do whatever it is that you ask. What are our orders my liege?

ESB-1138
Serrago: The Final Phase includes the last Celestialian that escaped from death. She is the only person that can seal the Celestial Energy off from Diablen. She will be traveling with Destinie and Lance. But first we need to make sure the death count of the Global Civil War rises quickly. Each of you will go to a military base and nuke a certain area. The piece of paper I handed you has that area.

FFKadaj
Kajak looks at his paper.

Kajak: It is done my liege. I will leave at once.

ESB-1138
-Serrago sits down and looks at the dead body of Si'No Tarra-
Serrago: Everything goes as planned. Show no mercy but if you run into ESB-1138; do not kill him. He is still needed for the Showdown.

FFKadaj
Kajak: But sir, ESB-1138 could still stand in our way. Please, let me eliminate him. Is he not but a thorn in our sides?

ESB-1138
Serrago: ESB-1138 is needed. If he died before he completed the final task father would never be restored to his full power.

FFKadaj
Kajak: You are right. We must revive father. If I run into brother, I WILL take him captive.

ESB-1138
Serrago: No. You would be foolish to fight him again 1 on 1. Unlike you, ESB-1138's true power has yet to be seen. It almost was once at the Tower of Celestial but he was cut short. Just nuke the areas and find Professor Hipkins. The old man has gotten in my way the last time.

FFKadaj
Kajak: But sire! Surely I can take ESB-1138! I have seen his power and it is nothing compared to my own!

ESB-1138
Serrago: Only due to the virus. It is slowly but surely destroying ESB-1138 from the inside. Before the virus three years ago, ESB-1138 defeated the two strongest members of the Six Reapers alone and my clone.

FFKadaj
Kajak: but that was just a clone! You saw our fight, I beat brother as if he was nothing! Virus or not, he is an inferiorite to P3.

ESB-1138
Serrago: Go ahead if you want to feel Heaven's Circle.

FFKadaj
Kajak gritted his teeth.

Kajak: I will nuke what you wish Serrago. I will be brief.

ESB-1138
-Serrago smiles and a bunch of CNE soldiers march the streets of the City of Celestial-

FFKadaj
Kajak worked swiftly. With his katana, it was easy to slice down the security around the military base. He thought it would be a great statement to nuke the base with their own weapons. He wound his way to the nuclear weapons. He targeted it and left the base. He charged Celestial Energy and fired. The Explosion was miraculous.

Kajak: Serrago will be pleased.

ESB-1138
-A sword rose to your neck-
Jack: To bad you won't tell him about this.

FFKadaj
Kajak smiled

Kajak: brother, usually at a moment like this, I would simply attack you and attempt to kill you, but that hasn't worked for me in the past. Besides, we need you alive. So put down the sword, embrace your destiny.

ESB-1138
-Jack lowered his sword-
Jack: My destiny is my own and you won't tell me how to do it.
-CNE soldiers run up-
CNE1: Lord Kajak!

FFKadaj
Kajak: Attack him! Do not let him escape!

ESB-1138
-Jack jumped back and started to run off being chased by 50 CNE soldiers-
CNE1: Lord Kajak; the United Nations of Earth has broken through are main lines.

FFKadaj
-Kajak barely listened. His eyes darted to jack's attempted escape-
Kajak: Give them hell. Destroy the United Nations. Inform Serrago.

-Kajak chased after Jack with the soldiers-

ESB-1138
CNE1: Yes sire.
-The soldier ran off-
Jack: Didn't want to do this...
-Jack lifted up a very large sword with both his hands as energy formed around it-
Jack: ENCHANTED BLAST!
-Jack sliced the air and a huge shock wave engulfed the CNE soldiers-

FFKadaj
-Kajak spat at the uselessness of the CNE soldiers-

Kajak: This is the last time you interfere with the resurrection of father.

(sorry i g2g man, i'll come back tomorrow for sure)

ESB-1138
(I'm bout to go 2)
Jack: Well actually...I have planned for this to happen.

FFKadaj
Kajak: You lie brother. And this time, you won't escape.

ESB-1138
-A UNE helicopter flew about Jack and he jumped in it and the copter flew away-

FFKadaj
Kajak: Damn it. -points to a nearby soldier- Get me a chopper, We have to catch that copter.

ESB-1138
CNE1: Yes my lord.
-He runs off. A few moments later a helicopter landed-

FFKadaj
Kajak: Follow that helicopter, do NOT shoot it down.

ESB-1138
CNEPilot: Lord Kajak; Master Serrago wants you to head to Washington D.C. to meet the CNE leader.

FFKadaj
- still looking at ESB-1138's helicopter-
Kajak: Then we head that way. If Serrago wants us there, we will go.

ESB-1138
-The helicopter flies off-

FFKadaj
-kajak's chopper lands in Washington D.C, and he spots a soldier.
Kajak: Take me to the CNE Commander.

ESB-1138
CNE2: Yes sir.
-The soldier leads Kajak into a huge building-

FFKadaj
-Kajak looks around. He spots the commander
Kajak: How is our offensive holding up? I want a complete run-down of the complete situation. Also, I would like to get a hold of Norce and Rufus.

ESB-1138
???????: Kajak; always serious I see. The fact is that the UNE has lost 50% of its forces from the nuke. Norce and Rufus are not responding at the moment.

FFKadaj
-Kajak turns around, and sees...-

ESB-1138
-The man stands up and walks around Kajak-
???????: This is where the UNE ends and the Confederacy begins. This is where the Empire shall be born. The planet is trying to stop us with its Celestial Energy due to the mass amounts of destruction we are causes. But once Diablen is revived nothing shall get in are way!!

FFKadaj
Kajak: Of course. We must revive father. What are my current orders?

ESB-1138
???????: Professor Hipkins is developing a weapon that will destroy the Celestial Energy and stop the revival of Diablen. Go their and kill him. Once Norce and Rufus are completed with their tasks I will send them down their.

FFKadaj
Kajak: Consider it done

-gets up and walks to the nearest soldier-

Kajak: Prepare my transport.

CNE soldier: Yes my lord.

ESB-1138
-Three huge robotic scorpions walk up to you-
CNE1: Sire; these are the newest weapons of war. We are going to assist you in the assault of Professor Hipkins.

FFKadaj
Kajak smiled

Kajak: Fine, take me there immediately

ESB-1138
CNE1: Yes sire.
-A huge helicopter landed-
Pilot: Let's go!
-The Robopions boarded the copter-

ESB-1138
(Opening part for Darth-Yoda)
-Dante entered the office of the CNE leader who has been expecting him for some time-
??????: About time you arrived.

darth-yoda
Dante:sorry i got let me say occupied on my way here what would you have my do

ESB-1138
???????: Professor Hipkins has been getting in are way of progress. Go to France where his lab is located and finish him.

darth-yoda
your wish is my command ill shall return in 7 days

-dante turns round and walked out the door taking to a gaurd out side the door take me to a gun ship

yes sir the guard stood to attention saluting before walking along the corridor

dante followed

the doors to the outdoor helipad opened and out stepped dante walking towards a gunships his hair blowing in the wind cumming from the roatating blades he steeped on it ordering the poilet to take him to paris france before sitting down on a large metal box

ESB-1138
Pilot: Lord Kajak should be arriving their now sir. But Professor Hipkins have been working on a team of elite soldiers that may be tough to fight but I'm sure you can handle it!

ESB-1138
(Opening for Shadow12)
-Norce enters the UNE base and easily kills the marines their and makes his way to the Nuclear Missile as told-

darth-yoda
a gunship lands in paris on a helipad close to church out steeped dante walking into the church kneling in front of a statue of jesus

dant- Lord fogive me for i have commited a sin and i am about to comit another i have killed and i wish to attain for my sins if you lord can forgive me then my soul will rest for another day dante rose to his feat walking out of the church and into the the cold night air a gust of wind blew his hair as he burst into a run along the paris side roads

ESB-1138
-A small CNE outpost was waiting for you with quit a bit of robotic scorpions call Robopions-
CNE1: Sir, we been waiting for you. We recieved word that the Union army is after Hipkins, we need to hurry.

shadow12
norce walks into the room quietly

ESB-1138
-A UNE marine saw him-
UNE1: Hey you! You can't come in here!!

shadow12
"try and stop me" calmly

darth-yoda
Dante: lead the way soilder

the small army moved forwards turing sharply at the corners until they reached a small ruined buliding walking inside a hole in the floor was noticeble barly but could be seen by the sharp eye of dante rushing down the hole dante was meet by 14 or so soilders loading the guns pointing them at the head of dante

ESB-1138
-The guard pushes a button and an alarm sounded, the door opened and 20 UNE marines entered-
UNE1: Hands up.

ESB-1138
Originally posted by darth-yoda
Dante: lead the way soilder

the small army moved forwards turing sharply at the corners until they reached a small ruined buliding walking inside a hole in the floor was noticeble barly but could be seen by the sharp eye of dante rushing down the hole dante was meet by 14 or so soilders loading the guns pointing them at the head of dante
CNE2: Oh; it's just Dante.
-The soldiers made a small ambush site here stopping all shipments to the UNE cities in the area-

shadow12
Originally posted by ESB-1138
-The guard pushes a button and an alarm sounded, the door opened and 20 UNE marines entered-
UNE1: Hands up. grins and put his hand up
(crap iforgot asll his weapons and stuff)

darth-yoda
(okay sorry but any way i got to go im taking my girlfreind to see a film tomorow so and its 2 in the moring here and iv got a chck flick to sit through so night guys ill talk to you lot tomorow

ESB-1138
-The transport landed and Kajak stepped out followed by 12 CNE soldiers-
CNE1: Hipkins' lab is 1 mile north

-UNE soldiers begin to surround Norce- (His weapon is a gun arm)

-The CNE soldiers got an ambush ready for Hipkins' convoy with Dante-
CNE2: They should pass here in half an hour.

ESB-1138
-Strife, and Rage enters Hipkins' office-
Hipkins: Well?
Strife: We captured Lance but ESB-1138 got away.

Saratn
Rage: How could you let ESB-1138 escape?

ESB-1138
Strife: He teleported. You try to stop him.

Saratn
Rage: We were so close to having him. We had him in our grasp, and you let him teleport!!!

ESB-1138
Strife: That girl got in my way!
Hipkins: SILENCE! Both of you. We have no time for this now. P3 and the CNE army is at are doorsteps. We must make sure GUARDIAN is up and running at 100%.

Saratn
Rage shoots an evil glare at Strife, but doesn't press farther.
Rage: Yes My Liege, it shall be done right away.

ESB-1138
-Strife leaves the room-
Hipkins: We are caught between a rock and a hard place. Both the Union and the Confederacy will be here soon.

Saratn
Rage: What shall we do my Liege?

ESB-1138
-Strife looks at GUADRIAN-
Strife: So what's this thing called?
Man1: This is GUARDIAN-001 codename: Androness.
Strife: Androness huh?

gandrake
(Where should my new guy enter?)

ESB-1138
(Wherever you feel like)

gandrake
(Ok)

Ocelot: *walks up behind Strife and glares at him with his scarred face*
"...."

ESB-1138
-Strife turns around-
Strife: What do you want?

Saratn
another man appears at Ocelot's side.

gandrake
Ocelot: *grunts and turns to the other guy* "...."

Saratn
Alagos: I have found Lance near by. Would you like me to give you the location?

gandrake
Ocelot: "*gasp*!" "What did you just say?"

Saratn
Alagos: I have found Lance for you. I kind of looked into your file, and well seeing how you thirst revenge, and you are my superior, i thought i would look for him, but he isn't nearby though.

ESB-1138
Strife: He's fighting for his life in the arena.

gandrake
Ocelot: "YOU DID WHAT?!!" *draws his sword and starts swinging it* "Never do that again!"

ESB-1138
-Strife grabbed the sword-
Strife: Calm down.

Saratn
Alagos: You could've told him that the whole time? I had to find all of that out, and you couldn't just tell him?
Rage walks into the room.

Rage: Calm down Alagos. Just something he so happen to...forget...Hopkins expects GUARDIAN to be ready in a few moments, that is if you want to keep your lives.

Alagos aims his guns at Strife.

gandrake
Ocelot: *sheathes the sword* "*sigh* Ok."

ESB-1138
-Strife begins to walk out of the room-
Strife: Hipkins is preparing a special suprise for the armies of the Separtists.

Saratn
Alagos: Don't you dare turn your back on me.
Alagos was about to fire, but Rage hit him with the hilt of his sword.
Rage: What kind of surprise does he have?

gandrake
Ocelot: "Yes I would like to know that to."

ESB-1138
-Strife looks at Alagos-
Strife: You better learn your place. Hipkins wants to keep it secret in case they're spying on us.

gandrake
Ocelot: "*grunts*" *turns around and starts swinging his sword extremely fast almost hitting Alagos and just smiles evily at that*

Saratn
Alagos takes out his two guns and points them at Ocelot.
Alagos: I don't really care where my place is.

gandrake
Ocelot: "I'm Revolver Ocelot." "You really think you could beat me in a shoot out?"

ESB-1138
-Strife walks out-

Saratn
Alagos: But the least I could do is try. You are not worthy of being alive. If I was that Lance person, you would've been dead already. shows that a weak person like you can't even kill a weak person like him.
Rage: ENOUGH! Their isn't enough time for this.

gandrake
Ocelot: "RAAAAAAAH!!!" *Runs at him and starts cutting deep gashes into him*

FFKadaj
(recap?)

ESB-1138
-Hipkins enters-
Hipkins: The next person that moves will face the WEAPON!!

Saratn
Alagos falls down wounded greatly. He cannot move at all.
Rage: DIDN'T YOU HEAR A WORD I SAID???
Rage takes out his katana and blocks the rest of the blows.

ESB-1138
-Hipkins walks towards them-
Hipkins: The "Chosen" has been located.

gandrake
Ocelot: "That'll make him remember to never say things like that to my face." *stops swinging his sword*

ESB-1138
-Hipkins looks at Ocelot-
Hipkins: One more word and I'll have your head on my desk.

Saratn
Rage: Where my Liege?
Alagos lied their unforgotten. probably dead for all they knew.

ESB-1138
-Hipkins turned to Rage-
Hipkins: She is with ESB-1138. We can kill two birds with one stone.

Saratn
Rage: I understand my Liege. Would you like me to take the land squad and make my way there?

ESB-1138
Hipkins: The armies of the Union and Separtists will soon be on us. We cannot spare any men! Alagos and Ocelot will go.

Saratn
Rage: Sir do you think it is wise to put these two...bafoons together?

gandrake
Ocelot: *turned to look at Alagos* "...."

ESB-1138
Hipkins: Question my order again Rage, it shall be the last mistake you will make.

Saratn
Rage: Sorry my Liege, it shall never happen again.

ESB-1138
-Hipkins leaves-

Saratn
Rage: C'mmon Alagos, get up!
Alagos: I---cannot----move----help----me---
Rage: You brought it upon yourself. See to it that the job is done Alagos, or I won't be their next time to help you.
-Rage to leaves the room-

ESB-1138
-Strife reenters-
Strife: Your ship is waiting. You have 5 minutes.

Saratn
Alagos:Not like it's going to matter now does it? Get out of my sight, before you regret it.
Alagos collapses again with pain.
Alagos: Right...I'll be on my way...Sir...

ESB-1138
-Strife laughs at Alagos and leaves-

Saratn
Alagos tries to get up but cannot. He was injured so bad.

shadow12
Originally posted by ESB-1138
-The transport landed and Kajak stepped out followed by 12 CNE soldiers-
CNE1: Hipkins' lab is 1 mile north

-UNE soldiers begin to surround Norce- (His weapon is a gun arm)

-The CNE soldiers got an ambush ready for Hipkins' convoy with Dante-
CNE2: They should pass here in half an hour. norce put his hands up slowly grinning

gandrake
Ocelot: "Never do that again." *helps Alagos up*

Saratn
Alagos: Sorry. Well it was just that i was trying to help...my surperiors...forget it. we might as well get out of here.
picks up guns and puts them away.

gandrake
Ocelot: "Yeah." *sheathes his sword and walks to there ride*

ESB-1138
Originally posted by shadow12
norce put his hands up slowly grinning
-About 10 UNE soldiers surround Norce-
UNE1: Get on the ground!

shadow12
jumped behind the solider and held him as ahuman sheild and shot down the other guards

ESB-1138
UNE1: Y-you...w-want...g-get...away with...this!

gandrake
Ocelot: "What's going on Norce, you have something to hide?"

shadow12
"oh shut it"

gandrake
Ocelot: "Well, what is it?" "Spit it out."

Saratn
Alagos: Good question what do you have to hide?

ESB-1138
(Join Tales of Igros)
UNE1: You cannot...stop u-us all!!

shadow12
"well forgive me for trying"

Saratn
Alagos takes out his two guns. he starts to fire at the men.

ESB-1138
(You are not with Norce)

Saratn
(whoops. i'll edit it)

gandrake
(Who isn't with Norce?)

ESB-1138
(Norce is alone)

shadow12
(thank you)

gandrake
(Oh)

gandrake
Ocelot: "Hey Alagos." "I heard Lance joined P3."

Saratn
(sorry forgot. is it our side or against)

gandrake
(I just read it's UNE soldiers)

gandrake
Ocelot: "He's a spy."

Saratn
Alagos: Hipkins isn't going to be too happy. should i contact him?

ESB-1138
(P3 is apart of CNE. You guys are Hipkins' men who is being chased by both the UNE and CNE)

Saratn
(ok...then why are they fighting each other if CNE and Hipkins are both trying to destroy earth?)

gandrake
(I can't remember if it was said but I think that Hipkins back stabbed CNE once but I can't remember)

ESB-1138
(Hipkins is trying to seal off the planet's Celestial Energy which P3 needs to revive Diablen)

Saratn
(ok. thank you for clarifying that)

gandrake
(Let's continue)

Ocelot: "...."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>