Superman vs Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
I've always thought of Supreme as a wild superman type. I'm speaking of tha Image Supreme . What you think on it.

RogerRamjet
well...since he's actually Superman..only very arrogant and hot-headed...it's a draw...

Parallex
For some reason I always thought that this fight would bring out tha very darkest and best of Kal El because there would be no way he'd have to hold anythin back and he'd actually have to bring his best. Supreme is a lunatic he would bring it in tha worst way. I think it would be a good bang, I'm lean'n towards Supreme though just cause he's used to being a dick and does'nt have any problems wit killing anything.

yahman
Didn't this guy fight Gladiator ? smile

Batman Wins
Originally posted by yahman
Didn't this guy fight Gladiator ? smile

No he didn't C17 wink

Dizzle
Yeah, he's a little slower and a little stronger than Glads. Supreme takes it... For the same reasons Gladiator does.

yahman
Originally posted by Batman Wins
No he didn't C17 wink

LOL

laughing laughing

You can't accuse me of me of being you !!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Batman Wins
LOL

laughing laughing

You can't accuse me of me of being you !!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Sure wink wink We know you are not C17 wink

yahman
Sure wink wink We know you are not C17 wink

If im C!7 it means your talking to yourself through the Forum. There must be some rule against that. smile big grin rolling on floor laughing laughing

olympian
" No he didn't C17 "

Yes he did. Both Hyperion and Supreme fought him.

I give the edge to Supreme. More like Pre Crisis Superman than current Supes itself.

Batman Wins
If im C!7 it means your talking to yourself through the Forum. There must be some rule against that. smile big grin rolling on floor laughing laughing

You are C17. When C17 was here he said you are him. So you are C17, so stop trying to change it around, to hide your secret

yahman
You are C17. When C17 was here he said you are him. So you are C17, so stop trying to change it around, to hide your secret

Lol I like the mind games. This is quite original using the exact scenario that involved you, and substituting your name for mine. smile laughing

We know you are C17 smile Where's whirly when you need him to back up my case. smile I think Cm might have something to say on the matter aswell.

Batman Wins
Lol I like the mind games. This is quite original using the exact scenario that involved you, and substituting your name for mine. smile laughing

We know you are C17 smile Where's whirly when you need him to back up my case. smile I think Cm might have something to say on the matter aswell.

I am just doing what you are. I am not C17 and you call me him, and you are not C17 so I call you him.

The real C17 would of admited it already.

Its realy annoying so cut it out.

yahman
I am just doing what you are. I am not C17 and you call me him, and you are not C17 so I call you him.

The real C17 would of admited it already.

Its realy annoying so cut it out.

Are you sure ?????????

I was really under the impression that you where one of his many creations. smile
No offense was meant wink

leonidas
the orginal supreme was everything pre-c supes was, but he had REASONS for all his powers. he was actually able to adapt his body to different types of attacks. for a couple issues (right up til he fought that ridiculous thor) the book was actually pretty good and supreme absolutely kicked arse. after that he became pretty inconsistent and just . . . stupid.

pre-c supes it's a draw. supreme was too much for post-c supes. though now with his going through some sort of power up, he might make a fight of it again.

and supreme kicked glad's arse in that x-over. to make him go away, glad's had to pretend supreme killed him.

Molecule man
Glads wasn't afraid of him he just didn't want to fight cos that might have destroyed planets.

Supreme is pretty stupid though to let Glads fool him.

Superman wins

Sentry
Glads didn't want to get his a$$ beat on anymore. He faked dying, but Supreme definitely had the upper hand in that fight. Supreme would have eventually killed him.

long pig
Originally posted by Sentry
Glads didn't want to get his a$$ beat on anymore. He faked dying, but Supreme definitely had the upper hand in that fight. Supreme would have eventually killed him.
I don't think Supreme should be allowed, he's above herald level!!!

big grin Remember that?

Supreme was stated as being twice as powerful as gladiator.

olympian
That alone makes him quite above post crisis Superman then.

leonidas
<<I don't think Supreme should be allowed, he's above herald level!!!
Remember that?
Supreme was stated as being twice as powerful as gladiator.>>

yep.

<<Glads didn't want to get his a$$ beat on anymore. He faked dying, but Supreme definitely had the upper hand in that fight. Supreme would have eventually killed him.>>

and yep.

<<That alone makes him quite above post crisis Superman then.>.

and one more yep. but with the power up going on, the gap may be closing.

Juntai
Superman would smash him and glad at the same time. Pussys.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman would smash him and glad at the same time. Pussys.

Unlikely Juntai, and yes folks thats coming from old Whirly and you all know like Bibbo says "He's my faverit!".

Leo as usual your right and this seriously was about the best comic image did till he got that stupid hammer. Do you remeber the terrible xover with Valiant and Solar called Deathmate.

I loved Alan Moores satire on the "Golden Age Superman" using Supreme it was very clever. Lets get more precise guys and start talking about Golden and Silver etc rather than Precrisis as each decade Pre-crisis hadits foibles. smile

doctorstrongbad
Supreme wins this battle, looks like Clark isn't the only Superman around.

kgkg
Minor boost Leo
don't need to get excided

Fanboy
Superman beats up this wannabee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.