Movies you've walked out of part way through?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cameron666
Have you ever left any movies part way through in the theatre? I have several times. Here is my list:

Hulk
Cats and Dogs
Four Brothers
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Star Trek Nemesis

SlipknoT
The Aviator
Fat Albert
Star Wars Ep I
Star Wars Ep II

Myth
Four Brothers? sad Haven't seen it yet but it looked good to me.

Anyway, I never leave the theater. I'll will stick with the movie and start studying it very closely if I hate it. That way if anybody ever asks why I didn't like it, I will be loaded with reasons and I can avoid the statement (well it got better at the end). However I had serious thoughts about leaving:

Hellboy
Collateral
28 Days Later
Fantastic Four
just to name a few.

cameron666
Originally posted by Myth
Four Brothers? sad Haven't seen it yet but it looked good to me.

Anyway, I never leave the theater. I'll will stick with the movie and start studying it very closely if I hate it. That way if anybody ever asks why I didn't like it, I will be loaded with reasons and I can avoid the statement (well it got better at the end). However I had serious thoughts about leaving:

Hellboy
Collateral
28 Days Later
Fantastic Four
just to name a few.

i absolutely LOVe all of those. Except Collateral, which I havent seen.

Originally posted by SlipknoT
The Aviator
Fat Albert
Star Wars Ep I
Star Wars Ep II

STAR WARS! You got to be kidding me!. no offense, but thats my favorite series of all time!

Cinemaddiction
I don't leave either, but "Blade: Trinity" almost made me want to give up on life.

Bardock42
Never left a movie.....don't plan too.......

Although Hellboy was hilarious in the way that it was just uber-stupid....

MildPossession
I have never left through a movie and never will, I want to sit though the whole movie.

jaden101
scream 3...only because i got up in the middle of it and shouted "it was him" at the guy who did it (i saw the film the day before)

Hornyman
I walked out of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake. The only good part of it was Jessica Biel. I walked out of The Hulk.

I almost shot myself while I was watching Episode two.( Complete under of shit dialogue).

Myth
Originally posted by jaden101
scream 3...only because i got up in the middle of it and shouted "it was him" at the guy who did it (i saw the film the day before)

I think that officially qualifies you as an *******.

Bardock42

Got you are an ass.......although Scream 3 wasn't that great anyways.....

crazy
Wow, people left in Collateral and Four Brothers which were both pretty good movies and if you don't agree with me on that, they were definetly worth the money you paid for them, or enough to actually stay there the whole time. Btw I saw four brothers last night, and it was pretty kick ass.

WindDancer
Originally posted by SlipknoT
The Aviator
Fat Albert
Star Wars Ep I
Star Wars Ep II

What happen you didn't walk out of Episode III? stick out tongue

Neptune
King Arthur
80 days around the world puke (so glad i didn't pay for that one)
kingdom of heaven

Redeemer
The Hulk
EVERY SINGLE OTHER Batman movie than "Batman Begins"
Bedazzled
Fantastic Four

jaden101
Originally posted by Myth
I think that officially qualifies you as an *******.

yep...thats me...a ******* to the end...and a bit of a &*^$% to boot

jaden101
Originally posted by Bardock42
Got you are an ass.......although Scream 3 wasn't that great anyways.....

thanks...last time i bother helping you out in the "whats that song" thread

stick out tongue big grin

=Mysta=-kILL
Dark waters was one of the stupidest movies I have ever seen!
It made me question it was a horror movie or a home maintenance movie!
I nearly walked out, but it cost way to much to get in.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by WindDancer
What happen you didn't walk out of Episode III? stick out tongue Nope, Just didnt see it.

DineshD
Taxi (2004) with Queen Latipha and Jimmy Fallon is probably one of the worst movies of all time. I sat through it for 25 minutes before i decided to leave. And i have NEVER left a movie.

DanZeke25
I never leave a movie. I payed to see it, so im gonna watch the whole thing. And Four Brothers was great.

evildeaddesigns
XXX (That vin diesel one)
Was sooooooooooooo bad!

Bardock42
thanks...last time i bother helping you out in the "whats that song" thread

stick out tongue big grin

You really helped me...I love you...you were absolutely right to do so.....people deserve that kind of treatment....

T.M
i have never left a movie when in the pictures but i almost did when watching Envy that was so bad.

and i turned Shaun of the Dead off when watching it in my house cause IMO it sucks

MildPossession
To the person who said xXx, how could you walk out of a movie with Asia Argento in!

Bardock42
Originally posted by T.M
i have never left a movie when in the pictures but i almost did when watching Envy that was so bad.

and i turned Shaun of the Dead off when watching it in my house cause IMO it sucks
I don't think your opinion is worth much if you didn't like Shaun of the Dead What the f**k?

KillTheLight
I walked out of the movie 'Loser'..I dont even know what possessed me to walk into theatre to watch that crap in the first place...

T.M
I don't think your opinion is worth much if you didn't like Shaun of the Dead What the f**k?

u are entitled to your opinion about my opinion but i still think the movie was poor was not at all funny.

Bardock42
Originally posted by T.M
u are entitled to your opinion about my opinion but i still think the movie was poor was not at all funny.

Yeah and you are entitles to that...although it is wrong.....nah I'm just kidding...I just liked that movie...was pretty funny....

T.M
Yeah and you are entitles to that...although it is wrong.....nah I'm just kidding...I just liked that movie...was pretty funny....

it was just a big let down for me.

i had heard from everywhere that it was fantastic and it just wasnt for me.

*Alison*

LOL

I was going to say something about that, before I saw your post.

I'm still dissapointed with myself for not walking out of the following:
Matrix Reloaded
Matrix Revolutions
Blade: Trinity
And worst of all, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. sick

fini
Hmmm I would never, intentionally, walk out on a movie unless I saw the end credits rolling.

But I did walk on "Reign of Fire" , I had an asthma attack and am claustrophobic, so If i had held out till the end of the movie and tried to leave with all those people around, I would have passed out and someone would have found my blue body many mins later.

Did always want to know what happened ( well everyone knew that the humans would win, but how it played out is what I wanted to know). I caught it on cable though.

Bardock42
Originally posted by fini
Hmmm I would never, intentionally, walk out on a movie unless I saw the end credits rolling.

But I did walk on "Reign of Fire" , I had an asthma attack and am claustrophobic, so If i had held out till the end of the movie and tried to leave with all those people around, I would have passed out and someone would have found my blue body many mins later.

Did always want to know what happened ( well everyone knew that the humans would win, but how it played out is what I wanted to know). I caught it on cable though.

well that at least is a good reason to leave a movie stick out tongue

Somehow I never realize how sucky movies are when i watch them...just afterwards...or even a week later I think aboot it again and thionk..."man, what a load of crap ROTS was" ....did I say ROTS? I meant to day "that movie"...but ROTS was What the f**k?

fini
LOL, I choose my movies well, so I'm not gonna waste my time and money to watch some shit movie. hehe

Bardock42
LOL, I choose my movies well, so I'm not gonna waste my time and money to watch some shit movie. hehe

Well I would agree with you...especially because I do't go to the Cinema to often anyways.....but sometimes you just don't know beforehand...and I waited for ROTS for such a long tie...and people said it was good...and the trailer was good..and I felt so raped afterwards sad

fini
LOL, nah, I liked ROTS. Not the whole thing though. Some people from that movie need ACTING LESSONS. It was good, but not great.

But watching that movie on the big screen with the surround sound is amazing. If not for anything else, the scene with Yoda vs ...uhh...whats his name again........was amazing to watch and hear.

Bardock42
Well yes, of course it is an amazing feeliong...but you know the script should have been good too in my opinion...I like Ewan McGregors performance (besides shitty dialouge). And the Fights were rather awesome I must admit.....but its not what I wanted from Star Wars...he turned it into a big Hollywood Blockbuster and forgot the soul...oh well....

fini
YEah, from current trends, I AM surprised when I see a really good movies these days.

Remember the almighty buck rules now, and there are a few of us who want more.

Didn't the same thing happen with MAtrix? the first one was blow your mind, WOW, and then the other two were. alright.

Bardock42
YEah, from current trends, I AM surprised when I see a really good movies these days.

Remember the almighty buck rules now, and there are a few of us who want more.

Didn't the same thing happen with MAtrix? the first one was blow your mind, WOW, and then the other two were. alright.

Well I have to say I have seen Batan Begins a months back and that was really awesome...still.....as well as Sin City...great movies.....but you are right...I don't feel like we get lots of great movies for the audiences,...only Brainless Popcorn Flicks (which can be nice once in a while but always...nah)

Now I never actually liked Matrix in the first place but I have heard that the script was planned out from the beginning...I'd agree though...pretty bad those movies...although again i didn't realize it while watching.....

fini
HEY you know ,what. The thread is now offtopic. LOL. is there any thread that doesn't go oftopic in here?
Oh dear I've done it again, I went into being of topic while being oftopic.

Bardock42
HEY you know ,what. The thread is now offtopic. LOL. is there any thread that doesn't go oftopic in here?
Oh dear I've done it again, I went into being of topic while being oftopic.

There'S the Movie Madness thread...which basically can't go Off-Topic...and there's BB vs ROTS which can't go off-topic cause I will always post there how crappy ROTS was......

fini
hehe, ok mental note, dont mention ROTS around Bardock, I'll stick to LOTR.

Bardock42
hehe, ok mental note, dont mention ROTS around Bardock, I'll stick to LOTR.
that sounds like a sound plan......I liked LOTR...very entertaining indeed....

ladygrim
never walked out of a movie .... i dont tend to go to movies i even think are going to be crap

Scarface2378
dumb and dumberer i walked outta 15mins in 2 the movie

Bicnarok
Resident Evil, I thought it was just an action Movie made the big mistake of taking my "gets scared in the dark" Wife along. I kept getting dirty looks when the nasty stuff kept happening, then when the first Zomie appeared that was it, we had to leave.

I got the film on DVD now love it.

female_angelus
I've actually only walked out of Saw...but a few others I wanted to!!

zoomonkey
"whipped" with amanda "my left eye closes halfway when i talk" pete.

quite possibly the worst movie i never wanted to see in the firstplace.

Dresta
A.I and U-571

these are the only films i've ever walked out of

Patient_Leech

Jaden_3.0
You should watch Irreversible. It's tremendous.

The fire extinguisher scene is one of the most brutal scenes in any movie and it's not even the worst scene in the film.

vNLJhIRqSss

Patient_Leech
Yeah, that was the one I hadn't seen that intrigued me.

Definitely brutal AF.

Robtard
Irreversible is a horrific film, true gut-wrenching nightmare fuel. But also a must watch film.

I've only seen it once, never want to see it again.

Old Man Whirly!
The French know how to go places in movies other countries won't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.