Thanos vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celticpride44
I have been playing COH (City of Heroes) and have gotten into many debates about who is the ultimate villain. My favorite is of course Thanos!! But many people have disagreed saying that Sephiroth from the Final Fantasy games is superior.

Look what Thanos has done, Won all of the infinity gems from the elders (immortals) and used them to wipe out half of the universes population in a blink of an eye to satisfy Mistress Death. Then he continued to wipe out all of marvel's super-heroes, not to mention Galactus and all of the other Gods in the universe. His only mistake was to leave his body souless (while using the soul gem) and let nebula take the gauntlet from him.

So, what makes Sephiroth so great??!! Let me know why I should change my mind.

Kumar
i don't know if you should change your mind but i think Sephiroth is more bad ass. Sure Thanos may have decimated half the universe but Seph is a physco with a huge ass sword and the Power of Meteor behind him. I'm sure Thanos could blink his other eye and Sephiroth would turn into goop but i just like Sephiroth better.

CorderaMitchell
Hulk Smash!

Dizzle
Uh... yes. Hulk do smash.

Thanos eats Seph... coolness is a matter of opinion. Thanos is possibly the smartest being ever created outside people who are omniscient and such, and has gained the power to prove it before. (CC,IG,HOTU) Seph's pretty freaking awesome too, but thanos is just so much more the "lovable evil" type, rather than the "psycho killer" evil type.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Kumar
i don't know if you should change your mind but i think Sephiroth is more bad ass. Sure Thanos may have decimated half the universe but Seph is a physco with a huge ass sword and the Power of Meteor behind him. I'm sure Thanos could blink his other eye and Sephiroth would turn into goop but i just like Sephiroth better.

At least you accept that Thanos would kill him! HA! smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.