Marvel's Big 3 vs DC's Big 3. -- The Showdown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
Spiderman.
Captain America.
And Wolverine.

Vs.

Batman.
Wonder woman.
And Superman.

Madguitarist
Spiderman is my favorite hero on the Marvel side but he just can't stand up to Wonder Woman or Superman.

DC 10/10

Avalonofthewind
Wow..let the slaughter beginnn!!!
DC wins.

Pointinel
cap aint part of the big 3...

hulk is

jrodslam
Originally posted by Pointinel
cap aint part of the big 3...

hulk is

I agree. Cap was knocked out of the big 3 for Marvel years ago. It should be....

DC
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman

Marvel
Spiderman
Hulk
Wolverine

DC still wins in a slaughter.

Solidus Snake
i thought u were gonna say, hulk, thor, and someone else

i was thinking big 3 as the most powerful

anyways DC wins

jrodslam
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i thought u were gonna say, hulk, thor, and someone else

i was thinking big 3 as the most powerful

anyways DC wins

Naw. If that was the case, Batman wouldnt be there either.

Big 3 as in company's 3 top flagship characters.

ScarletSpider
Hulk can beat Superman. But in a team fight, DC's big three owns hardcore.

The Avengers big three--Cap, Thor and Iron Man stand a better chance, but would probably still lose.

jrodslam
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Hulk can beat Superman. But in a team fight, DC's big three owns hardcore.

The Avengers big three--Cap, Thor and Iron Man stand a better chance, but would probably still lose.

I agree with everything you said except your first sentence lol. Hulk wishes he could beat Superman. Maybe eventually in a slugfest if Superman played the stupid role. Most likely that aint happenin.

ScarletSpider
http://glintofhope.com/

Hulk took on PRE-CRISIS Supes, and had him worried.

jrodslam
http://glintofhope.com/

Hulk took on PRE-CRISIS Supes, and had him worried.

Ha. When Supes didnt want to be movied, he wasnt. Plus it was a short slugfest. Supes just wanted to clam Hulk and end the fight. This is the wrong thread for that. Hulk may be able to beat WW or Batman. Even thats a little iffy lol.

ScarletSpider
I stand by my gamma irradiated man. Well, maybe not too close by, he is irradiated after all. But fairly close. Close enough to be supportive.

Solidus Snake
hulks starting strength is too far below supes's, and supes would knock him out before he powered up too much

Darth_Erebus
This poll is rediculous. Either Superman or Wonderwoman could take out these 3 Marvel guys by themselves.

Darth_Erebus
Hulk can beat Superman.

I hate to agree with you but I do. Thor and superman are a pretty even match. Batman and Cap are even too. Where DC wins is Iron Man simply isn't a match for Wonder Woman.

BobbyD
This is a quickie. Substituting Hulk for Caps only delays this momentarily. You can add Hulk to Marvel's team, and it's still over quickly.

NoFate007
Marvel's got a good team there, but DC wins.

golem370
How about the oldest Marvel Characters Like Captain America Fantastic Four and the Hulk and Spider-Man and X-Menvs the oldest DC character Batman Superman and Lex Luther Robin and Wonderwoman

Nataku8188
Originally posted by golem370
How about the oldest Marvel Characters Like Captain America Fantastic Four and the Hulk and Spider-Man and X-Menvs the oldest DC character Batman Superman and Lex Luther Robin and Wonderwoman

Spider-man? X-men? what?

Marvel's oldest character is Namor.

HigH ScholaR
and original human torch
don't forget miss americaa

long pig
Namor is the oldest, Whizzer or Torch comes in second....

Whizzer pre-dated Flash....but it was put out a month ahead due to scheduling errors.

HigH ScholaR
my bad

King KAM
man, Captain America tags out for King Thor, and Spider-man tags out, for The Champion, wolverine stays , WAR MARVEL!!!!!

golem370
I just saying.

kgkg
Superman takes them all out with ease

paanui65
Aloha All Forum Members,

DC's Big 3 - Superman (Post Crisis) More Human than Super. But Still very Powerful.
Batman (Post Crisis) No Change
Wonder Woman (Post Crisis) Very small changes, but the same.

Marvel's Big 3 - Capt. America - No Change.
- Ironman - Changes Vary per Armor, But like Wonder Woman, small changes here and there.
- The Mighty Thor - No Change, Still a God for all times and ages.

Rather Post or Pre, Superman is weak against MAGIC. Thor can beat him. This is if they take it One-on-One. The Hulk now, and Superman now. Hulk does stand a chance. Might be slim, but all depends on the mood of both Heroes. Wonder Woman, Ironman can be factors for each of their respective sides. I would give it to the strategist of the team to make the decisive turn. But we've seen in the past where PURE POWER has won out on many an occasion.

I would give it to the Marvel team for overall victory. Please just keep in mind each others powers, abilities, and over all fighting styles. The way they each think, anticipate each other. I still feel Marvel is closer to one another. Even given the rift between Original Capt. America and Ironman.

fangirl101
DC's big 3 Win.

Wonder Woman has had Two Upgrades since Crisis. And she got one with Crisis. Don't know where people think she hasn't changed much.

She's not weak to magic and nearly as strong as Superman. Plus she a whole lot faster than Thor. She'd easily hold Thor off while Superman Beats Iron Man and Captain America within seconds. Batman is anon factor but he can take cap if he tried hard enough.
And Actually Superman Batman and Wonder Woman are best freinds. Wonder Woman and Superman faught together for a thousand years. And of Course superman and batman have a monthly. And Then there is the weekly trinity and the JLA. These three heroes are together all of the time.

fascistcrusader
As much as it pains me to say it, Hot Pants and Boy Scout ensure a victory for team DC.

Mindset
Spiderman webs them all, then Wolverine cuts their heads off, while Captain America gives his speech on why America is number 1.

F*CK YEAH!

Nestical
Originally posted by fangirl101
DC's big 3 Win.

Wonder Woman has had Two Upgrades since Crisis. And she got one with Crisis. Don't know where people think she hasn't changed much.

She's not weak to magic and nearly as strong as Superman. Plus she a whole lot faster than Thor. She'd easily hold Thor off while Superman Beats Iron Man and Captain America within seconds. Batman is anon factor but he can take cap if he tried hard enough.
And Actually Superman Batman and Wonder Woman are best freinds. Wonder Woman and Superman faught together for a thousand years. And of Course superman and batman have a monthly. And Then there is the weekly trinity and the JLA. These three heroes are together all of the time.

blah blah blee blah.but juntai you knew what you were doing making this thread,& those are by no means marvels big 3.spite

snyper1982
This is spite. Superman could solo the team. As a matter of fact, I believe superman could take everyone else combined. Take out wondy first, and the rest are easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.