What attracts you to Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Well?

Rayvann Sadow
KOTOR

Rayvann Sadow
...and Revan and that is about it.

Morridini
The pretty flowers.

Rayvann Sadow
*taken by an insane frenzy*

Ah ha! I got it! I know who would kick NJO Luke's ass! Rand al'Thor! So take that you Luke fanboys! Mwahahahaha...

Morridini
Not if Luke just ran inside an Ogier grove.

ESB-1138
The epic battles and the struggle between good and evil. And of course Yoda. I thought I told ya?

Captain REX
The whole fact that none of it is really possible. big grin

Darth_Janus
It creates a whole new universe with endless possibilities...

That and evil is a visible foe and can be beaten the shit out of if you're good.

xxxpoppunker182
if you think about what happens in your eberyday life like obstacles just compare it to a starwars situation and base it off that on how to get around the problem.

i do it all the time and it helps but then again i am a starwars nerd/geek i guess.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Morridini
Not if Luke just ran inside an Ogier grove.

Hmm...never thought of that. LOL

CobbleR
Duel of the Fates

Darth_Glentract
Jabba the Hutt. Oh come here you sexy slug. JK

I dont know. It seems pretty much everyone in my family likes it on my moms side. I think it is genetic.

Darth_Janus
People who don't like Star Wars are usually wells of negativity and stupidity.

Darth_Glentract
i agree

Darth_Janus
They talk like this:

"Star Wars? Pfft! I'm gonna go watch football for eight hours and drink beer and then wonder why my life is shallow."

Darth_Glentract
ya, SW is DEEP

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
They talk like this:

"Star Wars? Pfft! I'm gonna go watch football for eight hours and drink beer and then wonder why my life is shallow."

lol...

"Star Wars? I don't like it. After sitting here for 30 years eating chips and drinking beer I look like Jabba the Hutt. Please don't confront me with reality. What did you say ?"
"Ooooteenie ! Oooteenie ?" ("STFU and watch the movies ! Wanna buy some nearly-never-used-***** to enjoy the movies with ?"wink

Darth_Janus
lmao!

Darth Sparhawk
I like the idea of "Star Wars", a fantasy story in a scifi universe. I also like the different beautiful worlds, described so well.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
People who don't like Star Wars are usually wells of negativity and stupidity. Or Trekkies.

Or Democrats.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Tangible God
Or Trekkies.

Or Democrats.

Hey I'm a trekkie!

Tangible God
My apologies to you, and I'm sorry that Scotty died.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
Hey I'm a trekkie!
I hate trekkies. Let this picture display my discontent at your tastes in popular culture! HA!

Tangible God
Trekkies are necessary. Statistics have proven that their are more Trek Nerds that there are SW Nerds.

Trekkies make the rest of us in the world feel better about ourselves knowing that we aren't one of them.

Statistics have also shown that in in the early 24th Century, Star Trek will become its own religion and cover half Earth's population, and will create and all out war with Buddhists, who will take up the other half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.