Who is your fav FF summon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Waltz #3
I was always wonder what other people thouht about there favorite final fantasy summon. Personaly my favorites are Bahamut and Odin

ESB-1138
Well simce me favorite isn't up there I pick Bahamut. My all time favorite is Bahamut Zero.

TX!
i would have to say bahamut is my fav smile

Black Waltz #3
when I say Bahamut in the votes it means all bahamuts including neo and zero bahamut

Hit_and_Miss
Its got to be knights of the round... I loved bahamut in all, but you could rely on KOTR to actually kill things in one blow...
Also odin was kick ass. I will always remember the time in FF8 where I battled all the way to bahamut only for odin to pop up and kill him... It was perfect....

ESB-1138
Dude...who doesn't like throwing in FF7, summon Bahamut Zero on some bunnies and nuke them. It's gold.

Skurai
yep bahamut looks cool..yajimbo is probably the worst..looks like a rejected japanese clown

Black Waltz #3
But yojimbo is really useful for killing the dark aeons. one zanmato and there toast

Darth Mantis
I like Alexander and Odin.

Fallin Angel
For some reason mine is Shiva lol

powerfulone1987
Mine is Shiva also.

She may noth have been the most powerful but her entrance is undefeated by all.

MuffinmanMike
You forgot EVERY pre-PSX Final Fantasy summon

Terrato, Raiden, Fenrir, Bismark, Siren, Stray, Unicorn, Kirin, Phoenix, Leviathan, Palidor, Golem, Zoneseek...

I could go on :P

ESB-1138
Yeah but none are as cool as Bahamut. His Bahamut Zero is the best one.

Maverick2364
Yojimbo I loved because you needed to gain his respect. I had him doing Zanomto for random instant kills all of the time.

Then again KOTR has gotten me through some tough patches like Ruby Weapon and Eden did his part as well (especially with a 255 boost).

SaTsuJiN
Leviathan

powerfulone1987
That sounds like a name off of Yugioh if I am not mistaken.

Black Waltz #3
Leviathan is a summon in ff series
and all those ff 6 summons are just to insignificant

SaTsuJiN
I also loved Kujata

Draco69
Shiva. I loved her entrance in FF 10. Especially her "diva" style Diamond Dust attack.

Kumar
Definitly Bahamut. HE is os Kick ass in the FMV's of FFIX. when he get wasted by Alexander, that was sad but awesome at the same time.

ESB-1138
FF9= I was rooting for Bahamut the entire time but he lost and that made me sad.

powerfulone1987
yall are pretty much talking about all of the early final fantasy games so are yall like old people, like adults or something, cause i was a little kid really when ffx came out and that was my first cause all of the others either came before me if i am not mistake or when i was too young to play the.

i am 18 now.

ESB-1138
I'm 16 and I played Final Fantasy I-X2 and tactics.

powerfulone1987
well you must have been very young when you played them

BackFire
Shiva and Bahamut. Shiva is hot. stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
yup she it very much so.

Black Waltz #3
I still think the Bahamut series and odin kick ass I mean odins zantetsuken attack looks soooo cool and Bahamuts megaflare looks awesome

Lana
Shiva, particularly in FFX. She's just too damn cool.

StaT1c
Summons aren't for summoning, they're for eating.

Maverick2364
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
...was a little kid really when ffx came out and that was my first cause all of the others either came before me if i am not mistake or when i was too young to play the.

i am 18 now.

I played FFX When I was young too. I wound up playinf FF7 and FF8 on PC after the fact. Though the graphics were not as great, the plots integrated into the games and the varying battle styles made them all unique and enjoyable.

Originally posted by StaT1c
Summons aren't for summoning, they're for eating.

blink

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Maverick2364
I played FFX When I was young too. I wound up playinf FF7 and FF8 on PC after the fact. Though the graphics were not as great, the plots integrated into the games and the varying battle styles made them all unique and enjoyable.

blink

How old are were you then and how old are you now?

KingDubya
Gilgamesh all the way!
*is wondering why Gilgamesh from FF8 isn't on the list for the poll*

KingDubya
Even though my favorite summon is from FF8, I'm not old. I just saw it for 10 bucks at EB.

Black Waltz #3
Sorry but Gilgamesh is a small part summon and not an over all summon

Pezmerga
Bah Espers aka Summons in FF6 were not insignificant! They raised your stats when u levled with them "equipped". Not to mention they taught you spells =P. I liked Tritoch and Palidor! =P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.