Clash of the Final Fantasy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Here is where the tournament of Final Fantasy will take place. All battles will have 3 characters from the entire Final Fantasy saga. Which team would win?
Team 1:
Cloud
Tifa
Barret

Team 2:
Squall
Riona
Zell

Team 3:
Zidane
Garnet
Vivi

Team 4:
Tidus
Yuna
Rikku

Which team wins?

Kumar
I dunno, I think it would come down to FF7 vs FF8. I think that would be a good match. IMO, it would be a close fight between Cloud and Squall but i think Cloud would win (Mercenary vs. fighiting student) then Tifa would take Rinoa and it would be a good fight between Barret and Zell. i actually don't know who would win in that fight. I think Zell is stronger but Barret has a gun so in reality i think Barret would win.

case and point: Team Final Fantasy 7 wins

MuffinmanMike
I'm assuming you started FF at the PSX?

ESB-1138
PSX? You mean Playstation then yes. Most people don't know about the earlier Final Fantasy games for the NES and SNES. But if I were to add another team it would be three from FF4:
Cecil: Paladin
Kain: Dragoon
Rosa: White Wizard

Dizzle
Tidus, Yuna, and Rikku. For doing 99,999 damage per attack. In the case of limit breaks, several times. God, the godly weapons are friggin cheap. And Tidus annoys the crap out of me too.

Anyhoo, the real winners here are Cecil, Kain, and Rydia. Cuz 4 and 5 rock the house.

EDIT: Fine, Rosa. FFX team stands for pure damage dealing, FFIV wins for coolness. Kain's my boy.

ESB-1138
Cecil all the way for me. Starting out as Captain of the Red Wings as a Black Knight, questioning the king, becoming a Paladin and defeating your brother; Golbez and then Zeromus. A very good game and one of the best Final Fantasy games.

Dizzle
Meh, I'm a Kain man. The ORIGINAL self doubting, confused type (Mr. Strife, but cooler and bluer). Bring it Cloud. No one jumps like Kain.

And 4 and 5 are generally accepted as the best FF games... 7 being the best of the PS1 and onward games.

ESB-1138
Final Fantasy 6 is a good one. Locke, Terra, and Edger.

Dizzle
Yes! Everyone loves Terra.

Bartz, Galuf, and Krile. FF5.

ESB-1138
The good old games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.