The Goonies 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wactor
Does anyone know ANY information about auditions for "The Goonies 2"?
I'd really appreciate getting a role in that film. If you know anything about it, please conatct me at [email protected].

Thank You!

SlipknoT
Goonies 2? no expression

Dont ruin a classic...

Solo
Definately does not need a sequel. If there is one, I'm sure it'd be straight to video.?

evildeaddesigns
lol, sounds terrible

Brutal
Spielberg is behind it and sean astin is attached. Filiming begins this september. Look for it around xmas 2006.

botankus
Question: Why are all the sequels nowadays designating their recyclation with a "2" instead of "II?" I always thought the Roman Numerals looked better, were more proper, and kept more dignity. These numeric numerals are goofy and seem like something fit for cartoons.

And I'm not just talking about Goonies or whatever. I'm talking like The Ring and other adult movies.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by botankus
Question: Why are all the sequels nowadays designating their recyclation with a "2" instead of "II?" I always thought the Roman Numerals looked better, were more proper, and kept more dignity. These numeric numerals are goofy and seem like something fit for cartoons.

And I'm not just talking about Goonies or whatever. I'm talking like The Ring and other adult movies.

the kinda idiots that make re-makes or stupid sequels dont know what a roman numeral is, botankus.

wink

Family_guy725
they cant make a sequel it wont have the kid who did the truffle shuffle

Wolfie
Please don't let something like Goonies 2 happen. That would be awful!

vader519
C'mon give it a chacne, form what I have heard, the whole cast from the first movie is coming back.

FistOfThe North
Sean Austin said it's a definite. I heard about it on last night's news.

Something about some of the original casts kids are involved in an adventure.

Should be interesting but i'll need to see more on it; might see it. Absolutely loved part 1.

Mairuzu
HAhah i wanna see how they do that

=Tired Hiker=
The further adventures of One Eyed Willy! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Sean Austin said it's a definite. I heard about it on last night's news.

Something about some of the original casts kids are involved in an adventure.

Should be interesting but i'll need to see more on it; might see it. Absolutely loved part 1.

I first heard about this nearly five years ago. I first heard it from the "corey" who was happy to have heard the prospect of work. I then read an interview in cinescape from someone involved saying it would be about the original goonies teaming up once again to save a much younger goonie group. It wouldnt surprise me if this movie is never made, but im ready to see the truffle shuffle again laughing out loud

SelphieT
I never cared for the first, don't really care for a sequel.

roughrider
eek! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNO!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wacko

MildPossession
I will be there for a sequel if a load of the old cast come back.

Wolfie
I remember Corey Feldman wanted to do a Lost Boys sequel. I believe he said he wanted to do the Goonies sequel too.

Anyway, I bet it'll be bad.

Dusty
Merged.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I first heard about this nearly five years ago. I first heard it from the "corey" who was happy to have heard the prospect of work. I then read an interview in cinescape from someone involved saying it would be about the original goonies teaming up once again to save a much younger goonie group. It wouldnt surprise me if this movie is never made, but im ready to see the truffle shuffle again laughing out loud

haha, the truffle shuffle. I remember playing the Goonies 2 video game and thought, and heard, the movie would follow the games suit.

ariwin
I had no idea they had a Goonies 2 video game that's cool. I haven't really heard anything about this sequel yet, but I work in marketing so I'll keep my ears open wink

ariwin
speaking of the cory's did any of you watch their reality show? There was one episode where they talked about making Lost Boy's 2, and feldman told the other Corey that they were not going to be in it, and he started crying

Mairuzu
They are both lame.. but his wife is HOT

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ariwin
I had no idea they had a Goonies 2 video game that's cool.

Yea, it came out a long while ago:

Konami created two versions of The Goonies for the MSX (The Goonies) and Famicom (Goonies). The Goonies II was also released on the Famicom ( NES ). Goonies II was both released in North America and Europe, although the first Goonies was available for play in PlayChoice-10 machines located in most arcades and pizza parlors in the 1980s. This game had little to do with the movie, but achieved a following for its inventive gameplay. In it the Fratellis have managed to kidnap all of the Goonies (except Mikey, whom the player guides) and hide them in hidden cages across a terrain of caverns, mazes and abandoned buildings. As Mikey the player must rescue them all and ultimately free a mermaid named Annie (not found in the film).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truffle_Shuffle

ariwin
Do you think Sloth will be in the sequel??? haha :""Baby RUUUTH"

FistOfThe North
Do you think Sloth will be in the sequel??? haha :""Baby RUUUTH"

Maybe, as an old hunchback monster with gray hair. That last tooth is definetely long gone by now. lol

I'd be funny as hell if he came out talking properly and had an air of arrogance.

FistOfThe North
I loved it when he ripped his button up shirt revealing the "S" Superman emblem underneath but it meant "Sloth" to him.

ariwin
Would love to see the old versions of chunk and Sloth!! i heard that the "new" goonies are actually goign to go by groonies

FistOfThe North
Would love to see the old versions of chunk and Sloth!! i heard that the "new" goonies are actually goign to go by groonies

Groonies. I don't like the sound of that. The Goony juniors sound better than that.

I'd prefer just the gonnies or the goonies 2 for their teams name.

cruel jedi
i didnt even like the first one no

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by cruel jedi
i didnt even like the first one no

I loved the first one. Love the memories surrounding it. I watched it more than a dozen times with my cousin, whom has my same first and middle name, and it's always nostalgic when i see it now.

And just for kicks I saw the Cindy Lauper "Good Enough" Goonies misic video on youtube for the first time ever yesterday and man did it take me back.

ariwin
haha thanks for that btw i just went and check out the video... (GOod Enough) made my day!

ragesRemorse
speaking of the cory's did any of you watch their reality show? There was one episode where they talked about making Lost Boy's 2, and feldman told the other Corey that they were not going to be in it, and he started crying

that was the most scripted reality show i have ever watched

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
haha, the truffle shuffle. I remember playing the Goonies 2 video game and thought, and heard, the movie would follow the games suit.

thanks, now i want to break out my old NES

ariwin
yea that show was pretty scripted. So I just read that the Lost Boys Sequel was made, and Feldman was in it, but not Haim, man that guy just can't catch a break!

ariwin
update on the Goonies remake I just read that it is going to be a cartoon!!! How do you feel about that??

FistOfThe North
Damn, really?

I'd catch the pilot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.