Hyperion and Gladiator vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Superman vs two so called Clones or One Abe's

kgkg
Superman = Dead

Gladiator alone will show him who is more powerful

golem370
I agree

ImmortalOne
Gladiator vs. Supez would be equal, adding Hyperion will KILL Kal-El !!!

golem370
I am just making the Point the original is not always best

golem370
Add ThunderStrike to Superman Team

golem370
Hyperion and Gladiator vs Superman and Thunderstrike

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by golem370
I am just making the Point the original is not always best
By making it 2 v 1?

golem370
No Superman and Thunderstrike vs Hyperion and Gladiator

Ultimate Ion
I can't imagine Thunderstrike being much help. Gladiator or Hyperion could take him quick enough to help the other tangle with Supes.

Hype and Glad take it at least 7/10.

golem370
Just trying to give him a little better chance

Magic_attack
Why not make it Captain Marvel n Superman vs. Gladiator n Hyperion.

That would even it out a lil better. right?

golem370
Sure

Magic_attack
I still dont konw how well Gladiator n Hyperion would fight together. If they could work together, and Glads wasnt having a bad day, Glads n Hyperion prob 6-7/10.
If not it swaps around. Supes n Cap 8/10.

golem370
I think it's like this Gladiator and Hyperion come to DC looking for Champions. There ready for what ever Sups and Cap shows up and says leave here or we will make you and Gladiator and Hyperion doesn't move and says let go to a secluded place and we will see. Like he cares lol and so they do and shortly after like 5 day of fighting Sups and Cap see what happening around them the damage and because Gladiator would not care in that moment of pause he and Hyperion get the better of them.

Ultimate Ion
I take it this is a normal Gladiator and Hyperion I (Squadron Supreme).

Supes and Marvel take a slight majority. When the stats are a toss up it comes down to teamwork and Supes and Marvel would definitely show some great teamwork.

ImmortalOne
Ultimate Ion, welcome to the forums !!

olympian
Welcome UIon.

About the thread title Superman loses. Wouldnt go other way.

If he is with Captain Marvel with Hyperion being the weakest overall of the four, they win a sligh majority.

Whirlysplatt
The comment about Thunderstrike not being much help is amusing as in his "Thor" version in Galactic storm he beat Gladiator. big grin

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

golem370
I was just joking

Ultimate Ion
He had to use Living Lightning to beat Gladiator. Glads was smacking him around before that happened. Plus, I don't think he's on the same level as Thunderstrike that he was on as Thor.

Whirlysplatt
Yes he did but he could easily have used Godforce etc big grin The stupid Mace was supposed to be Mjolinir equal. sad Sad but true!

golem370
So what are you saying would if I put Gladiator vs Super-man and Captain Marvel vs Hyperion

golem370
Classic Hyperion

Solidus Snake
but of course ppl they are clones of pre crisis superman...who would beat them until they were begging for mercy

yahman
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
The comment about Thunderstrike not being much help is amusing as in his "Thor" version in Galactic storm he beat Gladiator. big grin

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Where the Hell have you been ? smile smile smile big grin

Happy Dance Happy Dance

ImmortalOne
Whirly.......... we miss you !!!

yahman
Originally posted by ImmortalOne

Lol

ImmortalOne
Dont make it like I;m gay or somethin.... its just an expression !!!

kgkg
Gladiator will break every bone in superman's body.

No need for Hyperion

King KAM
For the LAST time !!!SUPERMAN WILL WAX GLADIATOR!!!!

ImmortalOne
2guns kgkg vs KAM

King KAM
im simply keeping it real, gladiatod can lift at the most 200 tons, Supes is benching 100,000 tons at his max......Supes would knock the HELL out of him with a few HARD punches, then while hes out, shave his Mohawk and and make him play for the Blue man group in Vegas.

golem370
Gladiator lifted the Baxter Building get your facts straight

golem370
He is also said to move Planets

hoorayforpeepee
gladiator: when confident, can fly through stars (and he doesn't absorb the shite like supes, so that's a very impressive durability feat), crush ego the living planet in a few blows, and moves at 100x lightspeed.

Whirlysplatt

Originally posted by yahman
Where the Hell have you been ? smile smile smile big grin

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Thanks guys smile

Its good to be back around smile

King KAM
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
gladiator: when confident, can fly through stars (and he doesn't absorb the shite like supes, so that's a very impressive durability feat), crush ego the living planet in a few blows, and moves at 100x lightspeed.

Man, thats a shame...because all that power would go to waste when the Man of Tommorow kicks that blue ASS

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by King KAM
Man, thats a shame...because all that power would go to waste when the Man of Tommorow kicks that blue ASS

So true smile I like you big grin this post gets 10 out of 10 on the Whirly scale of excellence smile lots of common sense.

Dizzle

If you're serious... Superman vs. Ego the Living Planet. Who wins? big grin

And logic? Excellence? If you REALLY want to call it that...

And yes, Whirly's back. Festivities all around.

kgkg
Amazed at superman fan boys

200 tons ?

He moves planets, Superman needed a whole shit of energy just to move war world.

Gladiator also broke planet with his fist, and went 100X light speed

if superman can match those call me.

If this is non-confident then ya supes win

But using his speed, and power Superman is next to dead.

Wynndar
yea the fanboys hate Gladiator since he is SM x10...I think thats what they created him for...at least thats what John Byrne wanted to make him look like...the issue where he beats on the FF is even titled Man vs Super Man..

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
Amazed at superman fan boys

200 tons ?

He moves planets, Superman needed a whole shit of energy just to move war world.

Gladiator also broke planet with his fist, and went 100X light speed

if superman can match those call me.

If this is non-confident then ya supes win

But using his speed, and power Superman is next to dead.

Lets see...Warworld...Universe destroying cosmic being inside so he was begged not to break the planet.
Cosmic being on the outside doing everything to kill him and not coming close to hurting him.
Full thrusters on the planet that propel the HEAVILY armored planet light speed through space going against supes.
Supes had no problem moving this and was having convo while doing so.
Supes has also broken a planet with his fist (lex 2000 special)
Caught a Moon sized ship and threw it through space then caught up to it.
Energy supes also moved the moon while it was magically going to crash into earth. (I know thats energy supes...but Grant Morrison was going to use Regular supes until dc forced him to use E. Supes)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/moonmover.jpg

I see a lot of Gladiators potential power...but its never used.
Hyperion is a loser.
Supes wins.

ScarletSpider
It takes a lot to reduce his confidence though. He has to go up for a free throw, and miss, and then his pants fall down and everyone sees his tiny dick--to paraphrase P-A.

kgkg
Universe destroying power? sense when last time I check Cyborg City destroying attack , and DD punches were stung enough to hurt Superman , or at least trouble him.

Absorb Sunlight is that what ur taking about , attack and absorbing are two different things my friend

No biggie Gladiator can do things like this in his sleep.

No problem, so that's why he looked all hyped, and this was Superman X-treme Amped.

Did you read the issue, he doesn't break the planet with his fist, and he goes through the moon

And it's not a planet it's a small moon.

Again not much of a feat for Gladiator, moon sized now you making that up too?

hehe

Maybe 100 light speed, Containing, Creating Solar system destroying attack, Leveling planets with fist, going though stars like nothing

hmmmmmmm

Avalonofthewind
Universe destroying power? sense when last time I check Cyborg City destroying attack , and DD punches were stung enough to hurt Superman , or at least trouble him.

Absorb Sunlight is that what ur taking about , attack and absorbing are two different things my friend

Do you know what the hell you're talking about? Last I remember, Mageddon and Imperiex were 2 different beings. laughing laughing

No biggie Gladiator can do things like this in his sleep.
Feel free to show proof, and no Human torch saying "golly he is fast" isnt what we want to see.

No problem, so that's why he looked all hyped, and this was Superman X-treme Amped.
Of course he looked Hyped, and he was amped...feel free to show us where it showed or said Supes was struggling..since you read the issue right?big grin

Did you read the issue, he doesn't break the planet with his fist, and he goes through the moon

And it's not a planet it's a small moon.

Again not much of a feat for Gladiator, moon sized now you making that up too?

hehe

Umm...last I remember, a moon is a planet/satellite revolving around another planet. Some moons are the same size as earth. I guess your
eyes missed my scan.

Maybe 100 light speed, Containing, Creating Solar system destroying attack, Leveling planets with fist, going though stars like nothing

hmmmmmmm

Yawn..all in a days work for Superman. Who in addition to all of the above has taken on beings that would make Glads run to his mommy.
Maybe Glads does fly faster than Light..show us him fighting at the speed now. eek!

kgkg

kgkg
haha

Small moon ya planet

and ya Universe Destroying attack.

Your scans I have it rite here with me , he goes through the moon

Maybe next time you can call it a Star smile

Gladiator is Superman X 100

Avalonofthewind

Where does it quote his speed? I've seen spider-man do crap like this..
andddddddd he's doing it to an illusion of reeds just standing there not moving. Not the smartest guy, is he?

jrodslam
In that scan it showed that Galds began to get doubts when he saw that his attacks were doing nothing. Thats not a good sign if people think he can fight Supes.

Avalonofthewind
haha

Small moon ya planet

and ya Universe Destroying attack.

Your scans I have it rite here with me , he goes through the moon

Maybe next time you can call it a Star smile

Gladiator is Superman X 100

Feel free to post it.
Do it after u read up on the difference between Mageddon and Imperiex... laughing

Wynndar
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Where does it quote his speed? I've seen spider-man do crap like this..
andddddddd he's doing it to an illusion of reeds just standing there not moving. Not the smartest guy, is he?
U should read that comic...Byrne depicts Gladiator light years ahead of Superman...He's hitting Captain America's shield although Reed is creating the Illusion that its him...no big deal though...Richards would easily outsmart Superman too.

ImmortalOne
Richards ?? Maybe........

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Wynndar
U should read that comic...Byrne depicts Gladiator light years ahead of Superman...He's hitting Captain America's shield although Reed is creating the Illusion that its him...no big deal though...Richards would easily outsmart Superman too.

Unlikely

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Feel free to post it.
Do it after u read up on the difference between Mageddon and Imperiex... laughing
laughing

ya and Thor has taken shot from galactus , does that mean Galactus can’t kill Thor if he tried?

Buddy you should read more superman.

If you think Universe destroying attacks won't hurt Superman.

in all my reading Superman had always trouble with city destroying attacks.

He punched a planet and shatters it huh?

And I go guy the comic look I find out. laughing

He goes though a small moon doesn’t punch it, or break it

Tony Stark
Richards ?? Maybe........

Reed Richards "Mr. Fantastic" is the most intelligent character out there hero or villain in either Marvel or DC.

Supermans brainpower wouldn't fill up 1/10th of Reeds noodle.

Dark Thor
omg, Superman is 3/4 of Gladiator. Adding Hyperion makes it worse

King KAM
I think the whole buzz with Glads is that hes a MARVEL version of Supes and since we most of us tend to enjoy MARVEL more because of the better story boards and the better character development IMO, people blindly place Gladiator infront of BigBlue, but in this incident the carbon copy does not want any parts of the real thing BigBlue would crush gladiator, because his powers dont depend on his mood, he brings his A game EACH game no matter if hes up by 20 or down by 30, Gladiator CANT beat Superman just because he will lose confidence just from Superman showing up, and if that isnt enough to crush him he will definatley doubt himself when he is hit with a 100,000 ton punch because if the Hulk bashed his face in with a few above 100class punches think what a 100,000 class punch would do to him

King KAM

So can Magneto, so can he dominate Big Blue also?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Reed Richards "Mr. Fantastic" is the most intelligent character out there hero or villain in either Marvel or DC.

Supermans brainpower wouldn't fill up 1/10th of Reeds noodle.

Superman has a greater knowledge base than rReed as he has the sum total of Kryptons knowledge, he can apply these and his brain processes far faster than a humans.

Reed always seems to win with an invention he has lying about, I call that a plot device not intelligence smile

Avalonofthewind
laughing

ya and Thor has taken shot from galactus , does that mean Galactus can’t kill Thor if he tried?

Buddy you should read more superman.

If you think Universe destroying attacks won't hurt Superman.

in all my reading Superman had always trouble with city destroying attacks.

He punched a planet and shatters it huh?

And I go guy the comic look I find out. laughing

He goes though a small moon doesn’t punch it, or break it

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. laughing
You are the one that has no clue what he is talking about.
You did read OWAW didnt you?

Arahan
Hulk when angry punches harder than 100 Tons. Why do poepole always interprete the marvel scale wrong. class 100 is again parted in low middle high godlike. Calm Hulk is still a middle class 100, really angry hulk can lift 1XXXXXXXXX tons. But that needs time.

Well Glads vs Supes would be a good match, full confident 8/10 for Glads and less than full confident 7/10 for Supes.

King KAM
Originally posted by Arahan
Calm Hulk is still a middle class 100, really angry hulk can lift 1XXXXXXXXX tons. .

you obviously dont read very much BUT!!!! i can help you

The Hulk possesses superhuman strength of the Class 100 level, enabling him to lift (press) in excess of 100 tons. The Hulk only attains this strength level when he is enraged. In a totally, calm state his functional strength is significantly less, perhaps in the 70 ton range. In human form Bruce Banner possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in no regular exercise.

from marvel directory, those are the facts.

Glads WONT STAY CONFIDENT, and he WONT win!!!, Supes has CRUSHED the Hulk and he will CRUSH Glads, monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,
and sunday after CHURCH!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Why not make it Captain Marvel n Superman vs. Gladiator n Hyperion.

That would even it out a lil better. right? Originally posted by golem370
Sure Supes and Capt. Marvel are beaten to death and stuffed in the same coffin.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by brainchild81
Supes and Capt. Marvel are beaten to death and stuffed in the same coffin.

roll eyes (sarcastic) unlikely big grin

brainchild81
You're right. I meant to put Supes and Billy are stuffed in the same coffin. Billy's smaller size makes it easier to fit.smile

King KAM
^ pooh head

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by brainchild81
You're right. I meant to put Supes and Billy are stuffed in the same coffin. Billy's smaller size makes it easier to fit.smile

Also unlkely roll eyes (sarcastic)

ImmortalOne
Okay nice argument guys.. done yet ??

gladiator69
GLADIATOR WOULD KNOCK OUT SUPERMAN IN A SEC. YOU SAW WHAT GLADIATOR DID TO JUGGY AND HE KICKED HIS ASS BIG TIME. JUGGY DIDNT GET ONE HIT IF SUPERMAN AND JUGGY GO AT SUPERMAN WOULD WIN IM SURE BUT JUGGY WOULD STILL GET A FEW LICKS AND HE DIDNT GET ONE AT ALL WHEN HE WENT AT GLADIATOR. BUT THAT WOULD BE A GOOD FIGHT THOUGH SUPERMAN VS GLADIATOR

King KAM
Originally posted by gladiator69
GLADIATOR WOULD KNOCK OUT SUPERMAN IN A SEC. YOU SAW WHAT GLADIATOR DID TO JUGGY AND HE KICKED HIS ASS BIG TIME. JUGGY DIDNT GET ONE HIT IF SUPERMAN AND JUGGY GO AT SUPERMAN WOULD WIN IM SURE BUT JUGGY WOULD STILL GET A FEW LICKS AND HE DIDNT GET ONE AT ALL WHEN HE WENT AT GLADIATOR. BUT THAT WOULD BE A GOOD FIGHT THOUGH SUPERMAN VS GLADIATOR
your a bigger idiot then the man who gave Robbie Williams all that money on his record deal.

Whirlysplatt

I know who you aresmile

THE CONSTANT USE OF CAPS IS A CLUEsmile

Well we know the difference in power level for DCU and Marvel U now so.......... Supes does what he did to Thor to either one of them, the two probably beat him combined, unless he sundips then they losesmile

gladiator69
DUMBASS YOU SAW WHAT HULK DID TO SUPERMAN IN
MARVEL VS DC # 3 SUPERMAN WINS BUT HULK KNOCKS HIS ASS DOWN ABUNCH OF TIMES AND SO WOULD JUGGERNAUT CAUSE THERE CLOSE WHEN IT COMES TO STRENGTH

Whirlysplatt
MARVEL VS DC # 3 SUPERMAN WINS BUT HULK KNOCKS HIS ASS DOWN ABUNCH OF TIMES AND SO WOULD JUGGERNAUT CAUSE THERE CLOSE WHEN IT COMES TO STRENGTH

roll eyes (sarcastic) THATS NOT CANNON ONLY AVENGERS JLA ISsmile

"DUMBASS" your obviously intelligent polite and know your comics no

ARE YOU OLD ENOUGH TO BE ON HERE?

HigH ScholaR
are you talking about the fan vote comic. anyawy that whole shit is bs the system the writing the art.

hypes and glads will beat supes hey glads alone will give supes trouble. yes supes did beat thor but it weren't exacly easy espicially as the way whirly refers to the whole supes beating thor.

did'nt really see thor use any of his powers

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
are you talking about the fan vote comic. anyawy that whole shit is bs the system the writing the art.

hypes and glads will beat supes hey glads alone will give supes trouble. yes supes did beat thor but it weren't exacly easy espicially as the way whirly refers to the whole supes beating thor.

did'nt really see thor use any of his powers

or Supes his speedsmile we know his punches hurt thor, soooo.. delivered in spedd blitz smile but this is about Gladiator and 2 versions of Thor have beaten him and Thor has beaten Hyperion on a number of occasions smile

snoopdogg
Being the dials go up to 11 in the DCU these two would give Superman a match.

One on one they go down.................

gladiator69
yes full i am and why are so intested in me being on here or not ? fine some other guy to go play which im sure they are your type. hahahaha

and its stupid you saying herd behaviour is a comical thing and you said the word dumbass yourself. dumbass

HigH ScholaR
whilry educating him.

hymm i wonder if another ihatewhirly member is comming perhaps ihatewhirly II stick out tongue

hey you didn't say stay whirly

get high don't be a dumbass stay whirly rock

er on second thoughts no expression

Whirlysplatt
yes full i am and why are so intested in me being on here or not ? fine some other guy to go play which im sure they are your type. hahahaha

and its stupid you saying herd behaviour is a comical thing and you said the word dumbass yourself. dumbass

I see your insults are very clever, check the thread again and look at the contextsmile

also are you homophobic?

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Whirlysplatt
whilry educating him.

hymm i wonder if another ihatewhirly member is comming perhaps ihatewhirly II stick out tongue

hey you didn't say stay whirly

get high don't be a dumbass stay whirly rock

er on second thoughts no expression

this could be I hate Whirly confused on second thoughts I don't see this guy using a proxy server let alone internet protocols.

smile

Whirlysplatt
reposted cause its funny to me and was at the bottom of the pagesmile

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I see your insults are very clever, check the thread again and look at the contextsmile

also are you homophobic?

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

HigH ScholaR
hey dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whirlysplatt
hey dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool pic smile is that you High Scolar smile You have a beard shifty

HigH ScholaR
lol that's not me shifty

no seriously that's not me
no expression

Whirlysplatt
lol that's not me shifty

no seriously that's not me
no expression

smile OK

gladiator69
hey dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!! whirlyspitt you and and low scholar still flirting ?
how often you love birds have phone ? or you'd rather not say?

HigH ScholaR
...........have you seen old school unseen

that shit is deep ha ha

watching it right now

off topic yeah i know

wisdom without experience is simply knowledge stick out tongue
get a scholar and be high, yep HS beer

roughrider
you obviously dont read very much BUT!!!! i can help you

The Hulk possesses superhuman strength of the Class 100 level, enabling him to lift (press) in excess of 100 tons. The Hulk only attains this strength level when he is enraged. In a totally, calm state his functional strength is significantly less, perhaps in the 70 ton range. In human form Bruce Banner possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in no regular exercise.

from marvel directory, those are the facts.

Glads WONT STAY CONFIDENT, and he WONT win!!!, Supes has CRUSHED the Hulk and he will CRUSH Glads, monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,
and sunday after CHURCH!!!

Ahem...in case you haven't realised it yet, the whole 100 ton line at Marvel is a canard, a red herring. Its a way for writers not to get boxed in by the true potential of characters; characters under the line like Spider-Man, are not expected perform feats like lifting ocean liners etc. Characters above the line, the writers can be vague about their limits by simply saying " they can lift in excess of 100 tons" and never truly have to show outer limits, until you get into cosmic scale like Galactus.
So Thor, Hercules, Hulk, Gladiator, Colossus etc. can get away with so many amazing feats of strength and never get called on it, because of this vagueness. Don't take the Marvel Directory so literally. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HigH ScholaR
hey dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!! whirlyspitt you and and low scholar still flirting ?
how often you love birds have phone ? or you'd rather not say?

ARE DUDE YOU GAY?????????

ARE YOU???????????

gladiator69
i read plenty weakrider gladiator is stronger then superman. i like superman to hes cool i know your going for him just cause hes more popular and all that. and thor knocked out superman with his mighty hammer mjolnir in jla vs avengers # 1 if you didn't see it. i know # 2 superman wins so i guess there even in a way. but after what gladiator did to juggernaut i still hes one of the coolest

HigH ScholaR
OH AND I DON'T REALLY GET ON WITH WHIRLY HE ACTS LIKE AN SMARTASS 99.999999999% OF THE TIME

ESPICIALLY WITH HIS SUPES BEAT THOR CRAP HE GOES ON ABOUT.
i don't know what your beef is gladiator69; and i was agreeing with some of your staements you made to a extent

HigH ScholaR
i read plenty weakrider gladiator is stronger then superman. i like superman to hes cool i know your going for him just cause hes more popular and all that. and thor knocked out superman with his mighty hammer mjolnir in jla vs avengers # 1 if you didn't see it. i know # 2 superman wins so i guess there even in a way. but after what gladiator did to juggernaut i still hes one of the coolest

yes are you refering to the cartoon taht was pretty good and funny but members here don't really want to use cartoons as proff or though for me if glads wasn't able to do that to juggs then why show...becuase they must have believd glads can do that to juggs

gladiator69
man you sure as hell need help the the way you are. and why are you asking if im gay ? you trying to find one ? talk to happy face maybe you 2 will have a good time together. keep the faith maybe you 2 will be confident in yourself

gladiator69
forgot to mention at your age isn't it time for bed mommy hasn't read you a bedtimes story yet or her ass is busy doing something else with other women well if the ***** isn't ever busy the **** to come over to my place this Saturday night

King KAM
Gladiator69 STOP SENDING ME NASTY PM'S!!!!

gladiator69
i haven't sent you nothing this is this 1st time I've herd of you

gladiator69
anything else you losers have to say ?

hoorayforpeepee
damn...i wish i was as cool as gladiator.

...schmuck.

King KAM
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
damn...i wish i was as cool as gladiator.

...schmuck.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHEEHEH

lol he called him a schmuck im seriously laughin my ass off, because he IS a schumck and he wears lipstic

mighty adam
superman would win cuz he is the first and the better of the three.

Lucid Lui
Gladiator alone breaks even with Supes IMO. Hyperion aswell is overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.