Wish List for Star Wars Video Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.:Space Opera:.
okay, i thought it would be fun to talk about your ideas for star wars video games and discuss how the gameplay would be like and online play as well.

i would like to see a GTA styled Star Wars game. You play as a jedi and you can fly speeders and pull out your lightsaber to slash down evil things in the back allies of curoscant and other worlds. you can also play online with friends and join up to combine teams or gangs. Imagine turning to the darkside and slashing down pedestrians with your red lightsaber! and flying speeders into oncoming traffic while being hunted by jedi knights. also i thought it would be fun to have customizable characters, choosing your path and expanding your powers as a jedi or dark lord.

gameplay as a sith: you start out with basic force powers and do dark deeds for villians around the galaxy, practicing your saber technique and strengthening your force power abilities, pretty soon you own your own training grounds for dark jedi and begin to attack the jedi temple when your army is strong enough.

Gameplay as a Jedi Knight: you do deeds for the good of the galaxy, defending civilians from evil and staying in contact with the jedi council. you fly through the galaxy defending peace and justice while hunting the mysterious sith. power ups are available for jedi's enhancing their force strength. and every time you defend or halp a civilian, you gain will points. the stronger you get, the more powerful you become, maybe even more powerful then yoda himself!

Darth JLRTENJAC
What? no speeder-stealing? But I can think of the name.
SW:GTS (Star Wars: Grand Theft Speeder)

.:Space Opera:.
ignore this thread.

SS_181st_Snow
That sounds like a pretty cool idea really. It's what all us Star Wars fanboys have always wanted stick out tongue. Would we be able to choose a timeline?

SnakeEyes
I would have an in-depth FPS where you play as a stormtrooper during the OT time. It would be much more plot-involved than other shooters (like Republic Commando) and it would kind of be an RPG at the same time. There would be large scale battles (I'm talkin huge) and you would just be one soldier in the midst of battle. As the game progresses however, you have the ability to rise the ranks and go to the Death Star (maybe even get a glimpse of Vader or the Emperor) to work. It would be glorious! I'll get back to ya later if I get any more ideas.

Captain REX
Haha, a GTA style game would be interesting.

Darth Nhilus
I always wanted a video game like that, because some of the pedestrians piss me off, they just walk around and get in your way.

Captain REX
Hehe. I do that in Bounty Hunter. Kak-kak! They're down!

Darth Nhilus
lol I really want to do that, maybe I'll buy bounty hunter

Dan Skywalker
I'd love a game based on the New Jedi order or the thrawn trilogy, theres so much material to be used from the EU.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Darth Nhilus
lol I really want to do that, maybe I'll buy bounty hunter

Bounty Hunter is not worth buying. I would suggest to just rent it and save money.

SnakeEyes
But you just said it WAS worth buying.... confused

I'm assuming you meant it is not worth buying...

ResubianNushi
Oops. got it edited.

Se7in
Virtual-reality Star Wars, with a saber controller and the ability to plug one's brain into the game and control the Force powers of the game with the mind.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Se7in
Virtual-reality Star Wars, with a saber controller and the ability to plug one's brain into the game and control the Force powers of the game with the mind.

I doubt that this is gonna happen anytime soon lol.

lihp123
One where you play as vader and the emperor and continue the great jedi purge between episodes 3 + 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.