Star Wars autographs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

master Drallig
Hello there (quote from Obi-Wan!)

Do you guys have autographs and met some people from the SW movies ??

Soon, I'll be having the autographs of: (and meet the actors)

Orn Free Ta, Rune Haako, Yak Face, Mon Callemari, Max Rebo, J'Quilli, Oppo Rancisis, Mas Ammeda, and more ...

I will meet the actors, and maybe I will have a chance to meet the actors of: Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli, Barris Offee, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Count Dooku, Shaak Ti, ...

And you ? big grin

DeVi| D0do
George Lucas is my Uncle.

Morridini
Only got James Earl Jones and Frank Oz.

EHmasterJedi
I meet and got autographs from all these people at Celebration III, i have ALL the autos one 1 C3 poster

1.) Billy Dee Williams (Lando)
2.) Peter Mayhew (chewie)
3.) Kenny Baker (R2 D2)
4.) Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)
5.) Dave Prowse (Darth Vader)
6.) Ray Park (Darth Maul)
7.) Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett)
8.) Garrick Hogan (Biggs)
9.) Richard LeParmentar (Adm. Motti)
10.) Michael Shepard (Adm. Ozzel)
11.) Amy Allen (Jedi Aayla Secura)
12.) Jesse Jensen (Jedi Saesee Tinn)
13.) Zack Jensen (Jedi Kit Fisto)
14.) Nalini Krishen (Jedi Barriss Offee)
15.) Mary Oyaya (Jedi Luminara Unduli)
16.) Orli Shoshan (Jedi Shaak Ti)
17.) Alan Ruscoe (Jedi Plo Koon)

big grin

McCusto
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
George Lucas is NOT my Uncle.

George Lucas is NOT your uncle.

EHmasterJedi
O and i did see George Lucas in person at C3 to LOL

~ J ~
Mark Hamill

Jedi Priestess
Actually lilB has the definitive autographs. She got both George Lucas and John Williams earlier this year when the soundtrack was being recorded. yes

muserke
I have one of the guy that brings food and drinks to the guy that brings food and drinks to one of the cameramen. yes

kremzike
Originally posted by McCusto

Come on, now. You wouldn't want DD to doubt your family roots that way, would you? I see no reason to doubt what he says. He's an honest man. And, though he didn't mention it, I am sure he has Uncle George's autograph on countless greeting cards. I'd be willing to be the art on the front of them is spectacular, and the poems inside very simple worded.

joserael
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
George Lucas is my Uncle.

You are a liar......because George Lucas is MY Uncle...!!!! big grin

Rolda Hayes
got kenny baker, carrie, mayhew, not many i know but las week had the jedi academy logo tattoo on my leg!

BAILY
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Actually lilB has the definitive autographs. She got both George Lucas and John Williams earlier this year when the soundtrack was being recorded. yes

True dat.. Lil B is my lady.... and so are you JP..

I got Peter Mayhew's autograph but I have also met David Prowse...

McCusto
Originally posted by kremzike
Come on, now. You wouldn't want DD to doubt your family roots that way, would you? I see no reason to doubt what he says. He's an honest man. And, though he didn't mention it, I am sure he has Uncle George's autograph on countless greeting cards. I'd be willing to be the art on the front of them is spectacular, and the poems inside very simple worded.

Acutally, I don't care if he does. I am not related to anyone famous.

SS_181st_Snow
If anyone is going to see old Georgie Boy anytime soon, anyone care to tell him about good ol' Mickey Suttle? That'll put him to rest forever. big grin

kalsemo
Originally posted by muserke
I have one of the guy that brings food and drinks to the guy that brings food and drinks to one of the cameramen. yes

laughing laughing

Sith Master X
Originally posted by McCusto

Whether he is his Uncle or not, why do people find it so hard to believe a person whenever they say they know someone famous? Celebrities are human just like the rest of us.

CobbleR
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Celebrities are human just like the rest of us.
False. Celebrities are NOT human but Gods. My momma told me so.

muserke
Wow I just got one from the mom of a guy that repaired a bluescreen after Hayden and Ewan broke one recording the duel. eek!

Sith Master X
Originally posted by CobbleR
False. Celebrities are NOT human but Gods. My momma told me so.

Did she tell you Santa isn't real either? stick out tongue

BAILY
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Did she tell you Santa isn't real either? stick out tongue

Santa isnt real??? NOOO!!!! no

Rolda Hayes
he's not????

sad

Sith Master X
The truth hurts doesn't it? sad

Stunrun
Originally posted by master Drallig
Hello there (quote from Obi-Wan!)

Do you guys have autographs and met some people from the SW movies ??

Soon, I'll be having the autographs of: (and meet the actors)

Orn Free Ta, Rune Haako, Yak Face, Mon Callemari, Max Rebo, J'Quilli, Oppo Rancisis, Mas Ammeda, and more ...

I will meet the actors, and maybe I will have a chance to meet the actors of: Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli, Barris Offee, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Count Dooku, Shaak Ti, ...

And you ? big grin

I have Dave Prowse's autographbig grin i met him in a bar in Bristol a few years back, and we were chatting for ages. He's a great guyyes plus we both have strong Bristolian accentsstick out tongue

bilb
yeah i got prowse's autograph once too.. i think my mom has it somewhere.. oh well least i got ONE SW autograph, even if it is from the biggest crybaby / attn whore of the saga stick out tongue

BAILY
What is everyone's problem with Prowse? when I met him I thought he was quite a gentleman.. and a very nice man.... taking time for his fans.. even tho there isnt a hell of a lot he can do nowadays.. i mean no one really needs a gigantic freak in a Vader suit.. except for Lucas trying to still cash in on Star Wars when he is 80 and wearing diapers...

Koolwoo92
SANTAS NOT REAL???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaehSkywalker
im jealous of those who have ewan mcgregor's and hayden christensen's autograph!!!

and the others!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.