-=- Sub-confirmation For Half Life 3!!!! -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
READ IT AND WEEP!!!

http://halflife2.filefront.com/news/HalfLife_3_For_Xbox_360;20963

Smasandian
Umm well thats pretty obvious.
Its coming out for the XBOX, so why wouldnt it come out for the 360?

But it still will be out for the PC alot earlier than the XBOX version.
And it will probalby be in 3 years.

And its a rumor so, it could also be out for the PS3.

BackFire
They already have said Half life 3 is in development and will be released a lot sooner then Half life 2 was.

Also, they said that it will just be using a modified version of the source engine.

Smasandian
Well, they wouldnt be that dumb to make a new engine from scratch and not ever use it again.

But this is Valve were talking about, they have a tendency to not realease something earlier.

Snoopbert
I prefer it that way, as long as it isn't like Tiberian Sun.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by BackFire
They already have said Half life 3 is in development and will be released a lot sooner then Half life 2 was.

Also, they said that it will just be using a modified version of the source engine. hmm.. thats only 'slightly' disappointing.. since I"m satisfied with their source (and to modify it would be even nicer).. my real concern lies with the sound though.. it felt like HL2 didnt have as much sound as half life (in terms of dimension and variation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.