-=- Free "X-box Live" -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
Its not EXACTLY X box live, but a clone of ti where youc an play the same games online with people who ahve it...

http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/63/62/

Hit_and_Miss
Great... How many modders with hacked MC/stanbyers will you come across??

Acherontia
I don't know, i don't have X-box Live.

Now don't get the site wrong, it isn't exactly "hacking" its Takign advantage of technology.

It does not Discriminate against anybody on this site.

Nore does it promot anything.

Therefore it is a perfectly legit thread and fits in with Forum Rules. big grin

Hit_and_Miss
ok you don't understand what im sayin then. Any Xbox live user will tell you that there are cheaters out there, that manipulate bugs in the game to win. Its near impossible to beat them. With the recent banhammer coming down I suspect that they will all use that instead....

Zen2nd
Ehh all that is illegal. That site is promoting the use of modding your Xbox and are saying its all right pfft. Man could it get any worse? Its people like you who thinks its all right that ruin Xbox Live

Acherontia
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Ehh all that is illegal. That site is promoting the use of modding your Xbox and are saying its all right pfft. Man could it get any worse? Its people like you who thinks its all right that ruin Xbox Live

Lol, i donT' ahev an X Box, And I truthfully couldn't care less what happens with it, i am not telling you to do it, I am not teaching you anything. All the informationw as already there, i just shared it with people who are intrested.

And what does having X box live gratuit have to do with people cheating in game? Please clarify.

Hit_and_Miss
Do you play any games online??? Image yourself playing, And all of a sudden the game pauses, the screen goes blue, and when the game resumes your dead out of no were. Thats standbying. Now image yourself playing against some guy who always targets your head, not from skill but via an aimbot. Thats Modding. These people have been banned from xbox live, so legit players can play.

Acherontia
Ahhhh, See, I'm Pro PC, so i wouldn't of known of that...

To me, modding is like, Modding a PS2, adding a Hard Drive, X nes Chip, whatever they call it.

But I'm familliar with bots, NPC multiplayer online bots, god I hate them.

dave123
Dave recommends Xbox Connect, and keeps this thread open big grin

www.xbconnect.com/

Hit_and_Miss
Yer I think its a good Idea on the whole, Great for games that don't offer XBL, but do have system link... But I wouldn't play halo2 with all the cheaters that have been booted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.