spiky thing VS. doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
spiky thing was said to have the strength of superman.....so how would he fair against doomsday ( 1 life)....personally i think that thing prob has no chance....but i want to see what the fanboys thnk...

colossus17
dammit any1......?

who?-kid
Spikey Thing had trouble with a grey Hulk - was DEFEATED by grey Hulk - and I really don't believe he ever was as strong as Superman.

And even if he was, Superman still wins.Too versatile.

colossus17
Originally posted by who?-kid
Spikey Thing had trouble with a grey Hulk - was DEFEATED by grey Hulk - and I really don't believe he ever was as strong as Superman.

indeed he had trouble with grey hulk..........but i want to see hardcore fanboys!

olympian
Didnt Thing won in that state once against the Hulk? And then he lost next.

I honestly dont know where to place this version...

who?-kid
Originally posted by olympian
Didnt Thing won in that state once against the Hulk? And then he lost next.
Correct.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by who?-kid

confused

The threads not about Superman...

It's about DD.

And i don't think that DD is going to play hide and seek like Banner did as grey HULK.

The THING had already beaten down grey HULK easily. Then DOOM tells HULK what is going on and that he could never beat Ben as the Spikey THING strength for strength or fist to fist.

So he played tag.

And then the funny part starts (bad writing)

The Spikey THING who is now the strongest guy in Marvel. But he for some reason can't handle the extra 500-1000lbs of body weight and because of that he gets tired running across central park a couple times.

Silly in my opinion.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

The threads not about Superman...

It's about DD.

My mistake. In that case, DD wins.

Ultimate Ion
Doomsday wins even with one life. He does get stronger during an actual fight. Supes noted this in their first fight.

K3VIL
Doomsday punch him once or twice and reduce Spikey Thing into shattered rock.
Spikey Thing didn't owned Grey Hulk, the fight last for considerable time, and GH wasn't even fully restored or at his peak when the fight started.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by K3VIL
Doomsday punch him once or twice and reduce Spikey Thing into shattered rock.
Spikey Thing didn't owned Grey Hulk, the fight last for considerable time, and GH wasn't even fully restored or at his peak when the fight started.

eek!

You mean from the ass kicking that The THING gave just before that.

I pretty sure you've never even read that run of comics #349 HULK The THING kicks his ass up and down no problem and HULK says it himself He didn't want Ben to know that he actually did kick the HULK's ass.

#350 HULK the 2nd line by the writer says "The THING is unaware he's facing his old opponent, But that hasn't stopped The Mutated FF leader from wiping the floor with The HULK."

Grey HULK is almost unconscious then a green DOOM bot HULK ( Not really his it was an alien creation cosmically powered.) shows up (DOOM summoned it when The THING was humiliating the real one).

The THING stops beating down The Grey HULK and tears into the green bot and rips it into pieces.

DOOM has to help carry The HULK off and The HULK says " I gave it Everything i had. Didn't even slow him down."

So when Grey HULK takes the air out of Ben at the bottom of the lake with the (Heimlich maneuver) it was 3 straight with out rest fights with a HULK for The THING.

Over almost 2 days.

Nonstop.

A slight disadvantage for Ben. But whatever.

K3vilite i would get your facts straight before inserting foot to mouth.

jgiant
Spiky thing gets killed, whoever says he wins is a blind fanboy. Im surprised thing has fanboys, hes cool and all but he is a big ugly orange rock who macks it with a blind girl. I wonder...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jgiant
Spiky thing gets killed, whoever says he wins is a blind fanboy. Im surprised thing has fanboys, hes cool and all but he is a big ugly orange rock who macks it with a blind girl. I wonder...

Rocks and blind girls need loving too...

And i think that it would be a great fight. Flip a coin.

Wynndar
eek!

I pretty sure you've never even read that run of comics #349 HULK The THING kicks his ass up and down no problem and HULK says it himself He didn't want Ben to know that he actually did kick the HULK's ass.

#350 HULK the 2nd line by the writer says "The THING is unaware he's facing his old opponent, But that hasn't stopped The Mutated FF leader from wiping the floor with The HULK."

Grey HULK is almost unconscious then a green DOOM bot HULK ( Not really his it was an alien creation cosmically powered.) shows up (DOOM summoned it when The THING was humiliating the real one).

The THING stops beating down The Grey HULK and tears into the green bot and rips it into pieces.

DOOM has to help carry The HULK off and The HULK says " I gave it Everything i had. Didn't even slow him down."

So when Grey HULK takes the air out of Ben at the bottom of the lake with the (Heimlich maneuver) it was 3 straight with out rest fights with a HULK for The THING.

Over almost 2 days.

Nonstop.

No I dont think K3vil is refering to that...I think he still thinks that grey Hulk was recovering from the neuroscrambler he was hit with from Doom. This is silly nonsense of course cuz he was scrambled hours or days before hand and Grey Hulk heals/recovers faster than almost anyone. He's just hating on the Thing. Spikey Thing never deomonstrated he wasnt strong enough to do anything...he also usually had unlimited stamina as well. However, once the Hulk writer got ahold of him he needed to write some story about how the Grey Hulk came back from a defeat and sucker punched a tired Thing in the back of the head...There wasnt even any real fight in TIH 350...The fight was in FF. It was a great issue and the Thing did totally anihilate Hulk.

K3VIL
eek!

Over almost 2 days.

Nonstop.

Mr. I use a second account to support my arguments, facts are even with an upgrade on Thing side, Grey Hulk has pulled out a victory.
Your so great and loved hero, thingboy, was beaten.
Doomsday walked over the JLA on various occasions, forced Superman to go all out, he's a threat that even resisted to the Omega Effect, that will reduce to ashes Thing, spikey or not, it doesn't matter.

Wynndar
Grey didnt win a fight...he just sucker punched Thing in the back of his head. In FF, the Thing beat his ass straight up. Something no one else has done. We all have the right to say our opinion about Thing and DD. DD died when he fought Superman. Ironically, in that issue of SM, the narrator says that the last few punches between Supes and DD were shattering all the windows in town...In that issue of FF where Thing beat Hulk (written about 8 years earlier) It also says that the punches between Thing and Hulk shattered windows the same way. However the Thing didnt die from those punches and continued to beat Hulk's ass, then an advanced Hulk robot whose tech impressed Doom...

K3VIL
Originally posted by Wynndar
Grey didnt win a fight...he just sucker punched Thing in the back of his head. In FF, the Thing beat his ass straight up. Something no one else has done. We all have the right to say our opinion about Thing and DD. DD died when he fought Superman. Ironically, in that issue of SM, the narrator says that the last few punches between Supes and DD were shattering all the windows in town...In that issue of FF where Thing beat Hulk (written about 8 years earlier) It also says that the punches between Thing and Hulk shattered windows the same way. However the Thing didnt die from those punches and continued to beat Hulk's ass, then an advanced Hulk robot whose tech impressed Doom...
Grey Hulk=One of the less powerful version of Hulk.
No one else has beat down Hulk in a straight up fight?
Ravage broke his neck once, the neck of SAVAGE HULK.
Abomination knocked unconscious SAVAGE HULK.
Spikey Thing shattering windows in his fight with GH doesn't prove that they are on the level of Doomsday and Supes.

Wynndar
Yea it was an exageration to say no one beat Hulk before...but whenever Hulk loses its rarely in a straight up fight like the Thing did.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Wynndar
Yea it was an exageration to say no one beat Hulk before...but whenever Hulk loses its rarely in a straight up fight like the Thing did.
Savage Hulk>>>>>>Grey Hulk.

Fanboy
Doomsday swats the thing like a fly.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by K3VIL
Mr. I use a second account to support my arguments, facts are even with an upgrade on Thing side, Grey Hulk has pulled out a victory.
Your so great and loved hero, thingboy, was beaten.
Doomsday walked over the JLA on various occasions, forced Superman to go all out, he's a threat that even resisted to the Omega Effect, that will reduce to ashes Thing, spikey or not, it doesn't matter.

Thats a good one use it again. (2nd account thing) Because it makes you look sillier every time you say it. Because you and everyone else knows it's bogus.

But continue on with your nonsense and lack of knowledge it's fun to read.

k3vilite

King KAM
Is this the intelligent Doomsday???, well it doesnt matter hes gonna crush thing no matter what.

Draco69
Yep.

Fanboy
Yeah.

bigbran
Good fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.