Hulk VS Superman. Body Switch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Ok Homeys. What if Hulk and Supermans minds went in each others bodys.

Hulk is now in supermans body
and Superman is now in the hulks body.

Who would win ?

Dizzle
Probly Hulk as Supes, actually. Assuming he has decent control of himself, he should win even in a brawl, solely because Superman just doesn't get pissed like a normal person. And Superman is way the hell stronger than a calm Hulk.

BobbyD
I think Hulk in Supe's body would hurt Supes in Hulk's way more than the real versions against themselves.

Think about it? I psychotic Hulk with Supes powers? Nah, this would be a true badass...almost Thor-like w/o the nice-nice image.

Think about how many threads have een prefaced: Uber pissed off Supes, Angry Supes, Someone killed Lois Lane angry Supes. Well, with Hulk in Supes body, now you know.

colossus17
Originally posted by BobbyD
I think Hulk in Supe's body would hurt Supes in Hulk's way more than the real versions against themselves.

Think about it? I psychotic Hulk with Supes powers? Nah, this would be a true badass...almost Thor-like w/o the nice-nice image.

Think about how many threads have een prefaced: Uber pissed off Supes, Angry Supes, Someone killed Lois Lane angry Supes. Well, with Hulk in Supes body, now you know.

indeed since superman will be inside hulk's body he will not be enraged therfore he will have his base 100 class strength and durability....and wont be able to go much higher.....but hulk will be more and ore enraged in sups body and totally out of control.....he will destroy sups in hulk's body....hulk with base strength cant compare to and enraged sups
it will be like bizzaro fighting the thing

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Dizzle
Probly Hulk as Supes, actually. Assuming he has decent control of himself, he should win even in a brawl, solely because Superman just doesn't get pissed like a normal person. And Superman is way the hell stronger than a calm Hulk. Its not pissed, technically, its adrenaline.

I'm sure supes gets that in fights, like the rest of us...

Juntai
Hulk in Supes body wins this fight, assuming he could have any minor control of the powers.
Just like Supes would beat Hulk anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.