Wolverine vs Spiderman Body Switch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Kind of like my Hulk and Superman but different people.

Ok Spidey is Wolvie
And Wolvie is Spidey

Dizzle
Wolverine as Spiderman. Spiderman already beat his ass in everything but training and durability. Now he's got training. Against a newly depowered, Spider-senseless Peter with some hard bones and claws.

jinzin
yup...

PimpXMaster
Well Spiderman is Smart and would figure out a way to Tag wolvie(witch is in spideys body)....Homeys

jinzin
i don't think so...wolverine's fight prowess is already pretty absurd...mix that in with enhanced speed and reflexes and parker probably won't know what hit him...plus parker probably doesn't know how to deal with pain like logan does...so even if his healing factor is fixing everything up for him I doubt he'd stay concious through the trauma....

PimpXMaster
I also guess, Parker in Wolverines Bod wont have the experience to use it well. He relied to muchj on Spidersense.

jinzin
yeah exactly....he probably doesn't know how to use a body where he has to stress himself in order to move fast and such....his body is lighter with more explosive power....wolverine's body can go fast and is agile but wolverine has to apply himself harder than spiderman does...parker has too much going against him here..

jinzin
.whoops sorry...

PimpXMaster
Whats with the dot ?

dhong
How about in this funny scenario wolvie in spideys body charges in to spidey in wolvies body. Then spidey in wolvies body stabbed wolvie in spideys body. wolvie in spideys body then "oh wait a minute i don't have healing factor"

long pig
Where, other than the handbook, has it ever been stated that Wolverine knows all earth based martial arts?

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by dhong
How about in this funny scenario wolvie in spideys body charges in to spidey in wolvies body. Then spidey in wolvies body stabbed wolvie in spideys body. wolvie in spideys body then "oh wait a minute i don't have healing factor"

My head hurts from reading that embarrasment

ImmortalOne
Mine too

brainchild81
Wolvie in Spidey's body.

King KAM
Pimpmaster your sig RULES!!!

CorderaMitchell
I thought I had did this before, based on that comic...

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by long pig
Where, other than the handbook, has it ever been stated that Wolverine knows all earth based martial arts?

The lips of fanboys.

You know, the ones who pretty much swear Wolverine is untouchable because he's a samurai.

And a cowboy.

And an astronaut.

And probably a robot.

Who knows. They'll find some way to retcon all that bullshit onto the barely-above-street level Wolverine.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
The lips of fanboys.

You know, the ones who pretty much swear Wolverine is untouchable because he's a samurai.

And a cowboy.

And an astronaut.

And probably a robot.

Who knows. They'll find some way to retcon all that bullshit onto the barely-above-street level Wolverine.

AMEN!! Preach on brotha!!

I knew I wasn't dreaming, people seriously think wolverine is HULK level.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
AMEN!! Preach on brotha!!

I knew I wasn't dreaming, people seriously think wolverine is HULK level.

That makes no sense. Wolverine is NOT anywhere NEAR Hulk level. The movie-version was much better. He gets his ass tossed around and only wins because he's fighting guys his level(Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Mystique).

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig

Marvel.com. . . Marvel's 1-7 stat system lists him as a 7. . .

That makes no sense. Wolverine is NOT anywhere NEAR Hulk level. The movie-version was much better. He gets his ass tossed around and only wins because he's fighting guys his level(Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Mystique).

That's funny considering his first appearance was as an antagonist for the hulk:

http://www.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/c/cf/180px-Hulk181.jpg

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk

That's funny considering his first appearance was as an antagonist for the hulk:

That doesn't mean he's on the same ****ing level as the hulk.

He fared horribly, many people have antagonized the hulk.

And lost, horribly.

You sound so much like a fanboy now.

jinzin

oh he's not?................ really? confused

jinzin
cause apparently..........hulk....doesn't feel the same way.....

jinzin
okay...just to clarify.....lets get one thing straight....hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wolverine....

hulks far more dangerous and an exponentially greater threat...but in a one on one fight wolverine is cunning, calculating, and dangerous enough to give him trouble....serious trouble.... it also doesn't hurt that he has some of the few weapons in the MU that can actually HURT hulk....or that he's got a durability in the class 50+ range....etc etc etc...

maybe not at hulks level...but definitely a threat to him....definitely...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
okay...just to clarify.....lets get one thing straight....hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wolverine....

hulks far more dangerous and an exponentially greater threat...but in a one on one fight wolverine is cunning, calculating, and dangerous enough to give him trouble....serious trouble.... it also doesn't hurt that he has some of the few weapons in the MU that can actually HURT hulk....or that he's got a durability in the class 50+ range....etc etc etc...

maybe not at hulks level...but definitely a threat to him....definitely... Thunderclap!!!

DigiMark007
This happened in Ultimate Spider-Man, but I'm assuming that's why this thread was made.

Logan couldn't use Peter's powers for sh*t, though if I remember that worked both ways. Peter stabbed himself with the claws. Logan jumped into buildings and generally looked really dumb. Whoever mastered the others powers first would win...if Logan got used to the extra strength and stuff, or if Peter stopped being dumb and just stabbed him before Logan figured anything out.

Creshosk
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This happened in Ultimate Spider-Man, but I'm assuming that's why this thread was made.

Logan couldn't use Peter's powers for sh*t, though if I remember that worked both ways. Peter stabbed himself with the claws. Logan jumped into buildings and generally looked really dumb. Whoever mastered the others powers first would win...if Logan got used to the extra strength and stuff, or if Peter stopped being dumb and just stabbed him before Logan figured anything out. That's true.

jinzin
considering logan's training though...don't you think he'd be more suited to adapt faster?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Logan couldn't use Peter's powers for sh*t, though if I remember that worked both ways. Peter stabbed himself with the claws. Logan jumped into buildings and generally looked really dumb. Whoever mastered the others powers first would win...if Logan got used to the extra strength and stuff, or if Peter stopped being dumb and just stabbed him before Logan figured anything out.

exactly, it didn't just *happen*, logan came off worse, and was even arrested.

This is why I said spiderman may not have a use for mundane fighting styles afterall.

CorderaMitchell
considering logan's training though...don't you think he'd be more suited to adapt faster?

All spiderman has to adapt to is the claws, the healing and everything is passive, and by your definition the healing shouldn't allow spiderman to hurt wolverine, and wolverine wins with a hit.

Can't have it both ways, can we?

PimpXMaster
No experience, on how to use the Wolvie body, to kill with such force.

Creshosk
Peter also wouldn't have any experience at moving fast in that body.

Wolverine's speed comes from his skill. Spiderman's speed comes from his powers.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
No experience, on how to use the Wolvie body, to kill with such force. \

He only needs to get the claws out, his healing is passive, (like a heartbeat), he doesn't need to activate that.

I'm not saying spiderman wins, but wolvie did have troulb using the body.

I heard that spiderman isn't capable of killing wolverine...

CorderaMitchell
Peter also wouldn't have any experience at moving fast in that body.

Wolverine's speed comes from his skill. Spiderman's speed comes from his powers.

Wolvie's speed comes from him as well, and his skeleton (supposedly).

Wolverine doesn't know how to be spiderman either, it was already potrayed.

PimpXMaster
Spiderman will kill himself in wolverines body, since he has no experience at all and relys on stuff. Wolvie in Spidey Body has his own experience and powers aint that hard to learn.

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman will kill himself in wolverines body, since he has no experience at all and relys on stuff. Wolvie in Spidey Body has his own experience and powers aint that hard to learn.

How would peter kill himself in logans body?

Logan couldn't master spiderman too easily either, spiderman has experience with his powers as well.

You guys must think spiderman is new to this game... confused

Creshosk
Spiderman will kill himself in wolverines body, I wouldn't go that far. . . he wouldn't have any speed to speak of, but his body does heal pretty well.

since he has no experience at all and relys on stuff. Wolvie in Spidey Body has his own experience and powers aint that hard to learn. Logan's problem will be over-correcting. since he's used to knowing how to make his body move fast, in an already fast body he'd be twice what Peter normally was.

Logan would have to hit tactile points, but that is something he knows how to do.

PimpXMaster
it's harder to learn Wolverines body than it is to learn Spideys.

It's like Batman and the Wonder woman switch bodies. Batman has his experience and uses Wonderwomans body well to just simple punches uses her strength instead of Wonderwoman in Batmans body, she wont know the techniques.

CorderaMitchell
it's harder to learn Wolverines body than it is to learn Spideys.

It's like Batman and the Wonder woman switch bodies. Batman has his experience and uses Wonderwomans body well to just simple punches uses her strength instead of Wonderwoman in Batmans body, she wont know the techniques. I agree with what you are saying, but mastering that power and equilibrium, isn't THAT easy...

Creshosk
it's harder to learn Wolverines body than it is to learn Spideys. Especially with Spiderman's superhuman equalibrium, that should make things easier to learn Spiderman's body. . but being used to that would make it harder to learn Wolverines.

CorderaMitchell
Especially with Spiderman's superhuman equalibrium, that should make things easier to learn Spiderman's body. . but being used to that would make it harder to learn Wolverines.

But the healing factor, and the fact that he needs a swipe, makes it easier.
Wolverine couldn't handle that superhuman leverage...

MuffinmanMike

:P And that means what, exactly?

I wouldn't exactly call Shocker a problem for Spidey, yet he's one of Spideys villains.

CorderaMitchell
agreed

lowercase your p, like this

stick out tongue

jinzin
:P And that means what, exactly?

I wouldn't exactly call Shocker a problem for Spidey, yet he's one of Spideys villains. ummmm confused ...............lol................i guess now's not the best time to bring this up for your argument but.............

shocker almost beat spiderman in a fist fight........ confused.............and has had spiderman at his mercy on several occasions.....you betta have respek...lol.

CorderaMitchell
ummmm confused ...............lol................i guess now's not the best time to bring this up for your argument but.............

shocker almost beat spiderman in a fist fight........ confused.............and has had spiderman at his mercy on several occasions.....you betta have respek...lol.

And those situations, there was a distraction and such.

I could say spiderman gave it to thor and firelord, now can I?

MuffinmanMike
ummmm confused ...............lol................i guess now's not the best time to bring this up for your argument but.............

A FIST fight.

With gauntlets that fire off massive bolts of vibration enough to look like a BEAM or BLAST of energy.

I don't think I need to explain to you how the Flash can beat someone in a fistfight to draw the comparison.

jinzin
but...IN A FIST FIGHT...you know..the kind of fights where spiderman DODGES EVERYTHING...

despite being buttraped..shocker's still a pretty bad mofo...

CorderaMitchell
but...IN A FIST FIGHT...you know..the kind of fights where spiderman DODGES EVERYTHING...

despite being buttraped..shocker's still a pretty bad mofo...

Spiderman REALLY needs new villans to fight on his level.

The goblin, blah blah, is growing tired...

brainchild81
Whoever has Spidey's body wins.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by brainchild81
Whoever is in Spidey's body wins.

Telling from your sig and av...nuff said

CorderaMitchell
right... alien

Creshosk
Telling from your sig and av...nuff said What are you saying?

PimpXMaster
What are you saying?

Oh, I am not implying that he has Spiderman in his sig and avy and he would only pic spiderman, for no reason, since he loves him...I AM NOT...really. big grin

CorderaMitchell
He agrees with the rest of you, he agrees with YOU.

PimpXMaster
Agree or not. I don't think he gave a reason....

CorderaMitchell
What you've been saying, pretty much...

PimpXMaster
W/e

CorderaMitchell
calm down man, I didn't mean to get ya mad...

I was saying he agrees that spiderman now has power, and SKILL.

Wolverine doesn't have the training he once did.

I was pointing out that it wouldn't be easy for either of them...

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
calm down man, I didn't mean to get ya mad...

I was saying he agrees that spiderman now has power, and SKILL.

Wolverine doesn't have the training he once did.

I was pointing out that it wouldn't be easy for either of them...

Bite me

I wasn't mad. mad

CorderaMitchell
Bite?
I AM hungry...

brainchild81
Telling from your sig and av...nuff said Not bad. Misinformed, but not bad. Logan in Spidey's body is now stronger, faster, has a Spidey sense and is more agile add that to Logans skill and he's quickly killing Peter who is now slower, weaker, and less agile.

CorderaMitchell
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.