Marvel Villainous 7 VS. The JLA & The JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Villainous 4:

Thanos(Full Powered, normal tech)
Dormammu(70%percent power)
Mangog(Under control of Thanos)
Maelstrom
Morg(W/Waters Of Life)
Baron Mordo
The Man Beast(Warlock Foe)

VS.

The JLA & JSA:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern John Stewart
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Aquaman
Batman

Captain Marvel
Starman
Star Spangled Kid
Doctor Fate
Powergirl
Sentinel Alan Scott
Atom Smasher
Hawkman

Both teams have a week of prep...

Who takes it?

Debate.

hoorayforpeepee
villanious. NEXT!

ImmortalOne
Why John not Hal ??

King KAM
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Why John not Hal ??

Screw Hal we want the Black man!!

Tron
What? No Doom?!

hoorayforpeepee
thanos/mordu EASILY take the JLA.

then morg/dormammu EASILY take the JSA.

who knows what mangog, maelstrom, and man beast will be up to during the 2 minutes the fight will last.

Solidus Snake
the major problems are thanos and dormamu

now, depite the genius thanos is, he does not have the most advanced machinery in the universe, and he's up there, but hes not the smartest genius in the universe.

the JLA have boom tube technology which is the most advanced in the universe. the mother boxes are without equal.

since thanos is the most dangerous here and the rules of the forum state that the combatants know of each other, cm, john stewart, and flash boom onto thanos's ship where he keeps the generators taht power his shields and 1. boom tube away all the insides of the ship or 2 let flash leave tessaract bombs all over the ship. in the end thanos's ship is fragged. im not sure that his teleportation is linked to his ship, but i do know his shields are.

all the while sentinel and fate will tackle dormammu. flash before leaving will have ko'ed maelstrom, mordo and IMP man beast. by the time they get back morg is boom tubed to the future with mangog. thanos is then stunned by a tessaract bomb. zatanna causes thanos's whole uniform to disappear so that he cant teleport away, he is then boom tubed away and then dormammu is dogpiled and subdued.

despite thanos's genius, its a known fact that nothing is more advanced tahn a mother box. nothing, and despite thanos's genius, hes up against machine that were created by gods that survived the birth of the new universe.

one could say that the MU team would attack zatanna first, but the major threats would have been taken out by flash before anyone realized the fight had begun. nothing is as fast as flash on earth. morg can fly at the speed of light, but nothing proved that his reaction time could counter something as fast as flash moving.

zatanna could also be protected by the slew of warriors with the powers at their disposal. actuyally by the time zatanna uttered her first backwards word, the MU team should be down 3 members, and thanos's ship would be on fire.

in these matches the man who takes the first move tends to be the victor. thats why the JLA have flash.

hoorayforpeepee
??? i applaude your attempt but your scenario is ridiculously, painfully implausible.

Solidus Snake
why?

i used logic at every step. stop saying that stuff is wrong and tell me why? dammit

/me grumbles

hoorayforpeepee
i think that's how the fight would go if marvel's seven had no powers and were all rockin' the room temperature IQ.

Solidus Snake
no matter how smart they are, their intellects are nothing compared to the motherbox. and as long as flash has the first attack the J squad wins

hoorayforpeepee
also, blatantly false. flash's IMP would be shrugged off by thanos and mangog, maelstrom, morg. thanos and morg are both arguably faster than the flash anyhow.

Solidus Snake
i never said flash would IMP them, i said, hed IMP manwolf. please reread what i said before u post

nothing has ever shown me that morgs reaction time is anywhere close to flashes. in fact, i havent seen anything to show that any of them have a reaction time close to flash's. show me a comic where they have superhuman reflexes like flashes to fight, and i'll concede. i have no prob admitting when im wrong.

now as u reread my statement, flash only IMP's manwolf. thanos is dealt with via a lack of a shield, a tessaract bomb, nudity and dismissal cause noone can beat him physically. morg also will be dismissed via a boom tube as will mangog.

hoorayforpeepee
wow, this is going to lead to a series of "aunt may w/ boom tube v GaLActUS!!!!!!!?!?!" threads.

mother box and boom tube is not nearly, nearly enough to even the odds.

Solidus Snake
u obviously do not fathom the concept of a mother box

i would not say that a boom tube could overcome galactus. it could teleport him away, but he'll be back almost instantly.

a personal teleportation device sent galactus away in the excalibur comic when he came to destroy phoenix, but it only worked for a microsecond.

now, as noone here is near galactus's intellect and might, a boom tube or any other motherbox device could take down the marvel crew.

oh and maybe not 1 mother box, but they would get several.

Sentry
Just to let you guys know, both teams have a week of prep. Not only the JLA. Thanos has tech that makes Doom jealous. Imagine what he can accomplish with a week of prep. Thanos will have tech to counter nearly every member of the JLA/JSA. Thanos is a genius. Yes possibly smarter than Doom. (Hides from Doom fanboys bag) Motherbox's show you just how inept JLA and New God characters are. Can't win a fight without a computer telling them what a characters supposed weaknesses are... Maelstrom has cosmic awareness, and this tells him what his opponents weaknesses are, not some box.

Now there's the Man Beast. The Man Beast is only one of 3 telepathic beings to ever pierce the telepathic shielding of Adam Warlock. Not only is he a powerful telepath, he is also a powerful telekinetic. His telekinesis was powerful enough to repel the Mjolnir the very same way Warlock did. He has also erected anti-matter barriers which seems to disintegrate positive matter.

Now I heard somewhere Maelstrom needed a mechanism to help him synthesize kinetic energy... Yes, that person was right, but he needed that machine in order to siphon the power of the Uni-Mind.

This thing:

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-unimind.html

This thing had the collective powers of several hundred Eternals. That's like several hundred New Gods. The Flash who is extremely powerful, doesn't even come close to the power level of the Uni-Mind. Maelstrom will have no trouble absorbing kinetic energy from the Flash.

Add the other factors, Baron Mordo can cast the 7 gates spell and kill the Universe and everyone in it as a back up plan, Mangog who went toe to toe with Thor and Odin, Morg who took out a bunch of heralds, including the Silver Surfer when he was amped by the Waters Of Life, and Dormammu who held his own against Eternity for a short while...

Villainous 7 win.

Solidus Snake
u too assume that only one side of prepping

i acknowledge tahnos's defenses which he uses in all his well thought out plans. they will be negated and all tech that they use will be overcome by a motherbox.
the majority of the villains are godly and the JLA cant beat them physically, so those who are human enough to be defeated, flash takes out in a pico second and mother box takes the rest. but ive said this already

Sentry
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
u too assume that only one side of prepping

I assumed nothing. I stated at the beginning of the thread both teams had a week of prep.

Dizzle
Mordo's Seven Gates spell is irreverible. And it conveniently takes one week to cast. If he starts at the beginning of the prep, he finishes at the end. And everyone everywhere dies, including this team. It's pretty much 10/10 against anybody with that.

Disregarding the spell,Motherboxes are good, but not THAT good. They do NOT automatically trump all other technology, and they do NOT account for a power gap as big as this one.

Flash is fast, but not instant. He doesn't fully accelerate instantly, and he isn't all that strong without getting a running start. (wrongly named IMP, which takes a couple seconds) Maelstrom will have been absorbing energy from the beginning of the prep... He's gonna be powerful enough to stand up to anything Flash can throw at him. For the whole half second that Flash will still be able to move.

Dormammu and Baron Mordo are insanely powerful magic users. Fate and Zatanna can't match them. So before long, the JLA/JSA connection will be pretty much undefended against the assault of those two.

Morg w/ WOL beat up on a big group of heralds. Each one a good step above 3/4 of the people on the DC side. Add his might to Thanos AND his array of weaponry that he'd been building up for a week, and ripping/blowing off heads isn't going to be much of a problem.

As Sentry said, Man Beast is all the psychic defense and offense you'll ever need...

The villains are able to ue prep extremely well, thanks to thanos and Baron Mordo. And a week will get Maelstrom to ungodly levels.

Now the JLA are a little more limited here. Go get some motherboxes and... now what? They don't really have any masters of prep work on their side, they can't do a whole lot with a full week in comparison to the villains.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Sentry
Just to let you guys know, both teams have a week of prep. Not only the JLA. Thanos has tech that makes Doom jealous. Imagine what he can accomplish with a week of prep. Thanos will have tech to counter nearly every member of the JLA/JSA. Thanos is a genius. Yes possibly smarter than Doom. (Hides from Doom fanboys bag) Motherbox's show you just how inept JLA and New God characters are. Can't win a fight without a computer telling them what a characters supposed weaknesses are... Maelstrom has cosmic awareness, and this tells him what his opponents weaknesses are, not some box.

Now there's the Man Beast. The Man Beast is only one of 3 telepathic beings to ever pierce the telepathic shielding of Adam Warlock. Not only is he a powerful telepath, he is also a powerful telekinetic. His telekinesis was powerful enough to repel the Mjolnir the very same way Warlock did. He has also erected anti-matter barriers which seems to disintegrate positive matter.

Now I heard somewhere Maelstrom needed a mechanism to help him synthesize kinetic energy... Yes, that person was right, but he needed that machine in order to siphon the power of the Uni-Mind.

This thing:

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-unimind.html

This thing had the collective powers of several hundred Eternals. That's like several hundred New Gods. The Flash who is extremely powerful, doesn't even come close to the power level of the Uni-Mind. Maelstrom will have no trouble absorbing kinetic energy from the Flash.

Add the other factors, Baron Mordo can cast the 7 gates spell and kill the Universe and everyone in it as a back up plan, Mangog who went toe to toe with Thor and Odin, Morg who took out a bunch of heralds, including the Silver Surfer when he was amped by the Waters Of Life, and Dormammu who held his own against Eternity for a short while...

Villainous 7 win.
Flash hasn't got instant acceleration, but before Maelstrom starts to drain him, Wally can do various things, like go back to home, prepare the lunch, clean up the kitchen, read the newspaper, and then go back smashing Maelstrom with his IMP.
Maelstrom's reflexes aren't at Flash level, he'll look standing still to Wally

Dizzle
Yeah, but he drains an area. And since there's prep, he'll be draining from the opening bell. So everything around him will be immobile as soon as the fight starts.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by K3VIL
Flash hasn't got instant acceleration, but before Maelstrom starts to drain him, Wally can do various things, like go back to home, prepare the lunch, clean up the kitchen, read the newspaper, and then go back smashing Maelstrom with his IMP.
Maelstrom's reflexes aren't at Flash level, he'll look standing still to Wally

if it took the anti monitor's machine to drain flash (barry), theres no way maelstrom could even offend wally.

there will be an IMP and maelstrom will wonder, "was this trip really necessary?"

FLASH FACT!

Wynndar
Wow and i thought the Flash couldnt get more over-rated in here...Flash gets a hard time from mediocre DC villains in the most recent issues of JLA and people say he would be a deciding factor in this fight? Flash might be useful in fighting Morg...everyone else too powerful or has a mystical defense negating Flash's powers.

Nataku8188
Gorilla Grodd is a flash villain, 'nuff said.

Wynndar
Ty[ical JLA scenerio:

*Grodd shoots the ground at Flash's feet and Flash trips on the resulting hole then falls and hits his head leaving him unconscious for six or seven panels...Then Flash comes back and ties up Grod with all the shoe-strings in Metropolis*

Solidus Snake
thats not a 'JLA' scenario

thats an ancient flash scenario.

xmarksthespot
Marvel Villainous 7 win, because of the reasons aforementioned by other people (cos I'm too lazy and tired to think of my own right now)

K3VIL
Wynndar don't you understand that the Flash stories can't last 3panels?
It's called PIS, cause it's the only way to grant his comics to last 20 pages.

Solidus Snake
thank you k3vil

these ppl truly do not understand the concept of the JLA

the JLA is not a team like the xmen or avengers. its a squad of ppl who are the best in all of their fields who come together to solve world and universe shatetring crises.

superman: the alien: unparalled power
w.woman: the goddess: touched by the deities and the ambassador for a race of warrior women
m. manhunter: the alien: too many omega classed powers to mention. master strategist
batman: the ultimate human: all humans must aspire to his prowess teh same way all superheroes aspire to supes
aquaman: the real king of the seas. controls 3/4 of teh planet
flash: the fastest man alive
gl: wielder of the most powerful weapon in the universe.

all of the core members of the league are unparalleled in their own realms. i mean, they stopped the void hound (no easy feat).

and if thy have the most powerful AND intellegent computer in teh universe, they are unstoppable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.