No more KOTOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

splendidAp
What would your lives be like without KOTOR
I am not a KOTOR player, but I'm overwhelmed with all the posts. Thats all you guys ever talk about. This is the Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe forum. So where is the literature? Only video games? What would you guys do without KOTOR, this forum would be empty. KOTOR sucks, lets talk about something else.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by splendidAp
I am not a KOTOR player, but I'm overwhelmed with all the posts. Thats all you guys ever talk about. This is the Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe forum. So where is the literature? Only video games? What would you guys do without KOTOR, this forum would be empty. KOTOR sucks, lets talk about something else.

Dude...if you hate KOTOR than hate it by yourself.

Darth L. Dipsit
We don't like to repress the activities of individuals on this forum - KOTOR is considered totally acceptable and relevant, and people don't get bashed for liking it "too much." If you want to discuss literature, sir, then why not make a thread about the books or series? That does not require putting anything or anybody down.

I said this on your other thread, too - please, when making a point in the future, Mr. splendidAp, sir, it, I think, would be better to attempt once only.

Gryn Jabar
The true answer is, splendidAp, the quality of both KOTOR games FAR exceeds the vast majority of EU literature.

Nactous
Thats Blasphemy.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Captain REX
I admit, KOTOR plots and such are great considering they're EU.

Hornyman
Originally posted by Captain REX
I admit, KOTOR plots and such are great considering they're EU.

And have twice as good dialogue as the movies.

Captain REX
Heh! The dialogue isn't supposed to be amazing in the movies, it's all a matter of corny 50's movies... stick out tongue

SS_181st_Snow
*Ghost Ajunta Pall voice* Life...without KOTOR? How is this possible? How long have you thought such terrible things? Erase these thoughts from your plagued mind, I commaand this of you!!

Nactous
Tulak, its been ages since were last posted together.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Captain REX
Heh! The dialogue isn't supposed to be amazing in the movies, it's all a matter of corny 50's movies... stick out tongue

lol.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by splendidAp

The same way your life is without women. Rough. Now please, instead of complaining, go make a thread about literature.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
The same way your life is without women. Rough. Now please, instead of complaining, go make a thread about literature. big grin laughing out loud eek! laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing evil face

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
The true answer is, splendidAp, the quality of both KOTOR games FAR exceeds the vast majority of EU literature.

LIES! K1 is just Neverwinter Nights in space! K2 is the one with a plot that Bioware didn't rip from their previous work, like the corporate sluts they are!

Darth_Janus
Whoa there, killer.

Julie
if you want to talk about something besides KOTOR....give us a topic...post ques, etc. in the mean time. KOTOR II is awesome:-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.