Dr.Doom vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Dr.Doom has his suit,his brain, and all of his extra powers from the monks but could he beat Juggernaut.

long pig
Possibly.

At worst he stalemates Jug.

Jug ain't getting past his shield, and it's doubtful Doom will get past Jug's.

Juntai
Helluva battle, like two immovable objects or something. . . but Doom is a much better villain to me, so he takes my vote.

long pig
http://www.drstrange.nl/drstrange/comics/cbr/Dr%20Strange%20&%20Dr%20Doom%20-%20Triumph%20&%20Torment%20SC.cbz

Best Doom story ever, download it.

bardock
doom is way smarter jugs to dumb to do much if he cant win with strength only

NoFate007
With enough prep, I think Doom can do it, but out of nowhere one vs one, either he stalemates or he runs in order to prepare for another battle another day.

jinzin
here's the thing...dooms a magician a little below strange right?

so you add his weapons and his planning with that kind of magical knowledge and I fail to see how juggy can win this..

HigH ScholaR
ok knowing doom he will look through them select by elimination like this "silver surfer avsorbtion power no, fantastic four absorbton power no, galactus absorbtion power, no er....... beyonder absorbtion power no that won't do" 10 mins later "a yes i victor von doom have created the jugganaurt absorbtion pack i shall now have the power of jugganaurt, HA something reed richards was unable to do hahahahaha.

golem370
Dr Dooms has lost to FF right? Do you really think Juggs would

HigH ScholaR
seriously jugg will win
juggs vs hulk it's astalemate
juggs vs supes juggs

but doom winning just look^

jinzin
Originally posted by golem370
Dr Dooms has lost to FF right? Do you really think Juggs would

why not? he lost to the classic x-men n a semi-regular basis....the ff handle cosmic threads every other day...

CorderaMitchell
Thats a difference, they take care of juggs quite differently.

Wynndar
Doom has a neuro disrupor handy that took care of the Hulk...Jugs got taken out by Nimrod the same way.

Xplosive
Out of nowhere one vs one, Doom chance is only to run away. With prep he would take Juggernaut down.

long pig
Originally posted by Wynndar
Doom has a neuro disrupor handy that took care of the Hulk...Jugs got taken out by Nimrod the same way.
Only because Jug had his shield down.

I'm pretty sure it didn't really take him out anyway, just freaked him out. Didn't actually K.O him.

Anyone got scans of it?

who?-kid
Well, it's true Nimrod kicked Juggernauts butt. Juggernaut didn't move anymore, and then the X-Men showed up.

But then again, Nimrod is a True Powerhouse, and - sorry Doomlovers - much more dangerous than Doom.

King KAM
ill vote for juggs, why you ask??? because im a juggernaut fanboy.

SeerQris
Doom is second to strange in magic and would rock present day Jug. However there was a time when Juggernaut would completely eliminate Dr. Doom

Until recent times, the Juggernaut possessed a variety of superhuman physical abilities mystical in origin.

The Juggernaut possessed vast superhuman strength, the limits of which were never revealed. The Juggernaut's strength was more than sufficient for him to battle powerhouses such as Thor and the Incredible Hulk, placing his strength well beyond the Class 100 level, being able to routinely lift(military press) in excess of 100 tons.

"Aside from his incredible strength, the Juggernaut's body possessed an extraordinary degree of invulnerability to injury. The Juggernaut could withstand powerful energy blasts from beings as powerful as the Silver Surfer, multiple blows from Thor's hammer, falls from tremendous heights, exposure to temperatures hotter than the surface of Earth's sun, etc. without sustaining injury. In addition to his physical invulnerability, the Juggernaut could generate a mystical force field around his body that only served to enhance his durability. This force field was sufficient to enable him to withstand being assaulted by Wolverine's Adamantium claws without injury."

He had somethign special for awhile but it got taken away.

yahman
Originally posted by SeerQris
Doom is second to strange in magic and would rock present day Jug. However there was a time when Juggernaut would completely eliminate Dr. Doom

Until recent times, the Juggernaut possessed a variety of superhuman physical abilities mystical in origin.

The Juggernaut possessed vast superhuman strength, the limits of which were never revealed. The Juggernaut's strength was more than sufficient for him to battle powerhouses such as Thor and the Incredible Hulk, placing his strength well beyond the Class 100 level, being able to routinely lift(military press) in excess of 100 tons.

"Aside from his incredible strength, the Juggernaut's body possessed an extraordinary degree of invulnerability to injury. The Juggernaut could withstand powerful energy blasts from beings as powerful as the Silver Surfer, multiple blows from Thor's hammer, falls from tremendous heights, exposure to temperatures hotter than the surface of Earth's sun, etc. without sustaining injury. In addition to his physical invulnerability, the Juggernaut could generate a mystical force field around his body that only served to enhance his durability. This force field was sufficient to enable him to withstand being assaulted by Wolverine's Adamantium claws without injury."

He had somethign special for awhile but it got taken away.

Classic Juggernaut's Durability is unquestionable. But we have seen the Juggernauts strength limits !!!!!!! It took him years to escape from a mountain which he was buried under. If he had the strength of Thor or Hulk or any of the other people he is always compared to, he would have lifted the mountain or would have smashed his way out a lot quicker. I honestly believe that when Namor is submerged he has greater physical strength than Juggernaut.

He has many far more impressive feats. The reason that Juggernaut has won fights against power houses such as Thor and Hulk, is because of his immeasurable durability. Although his punches weren't as powerful as his opponents, they were enough to hurt them. (E>g. Like the Thing but even stronger) On the other hand everything that was been thrown at him wasn't hurtingl. No wonder he's had some impressive victories. smile

Wynndar
Doom as access to tech far beyond the likes of Nimrod. And I dont think it would require days of prep for him to figure out how to get past Jug's field...or outsmart Jugs in general...Jug's intelligence and strategy is a joke. Last time he tried prettending to be smart his plan backfired and that kid Sammy got killed. Read FF #351, that shows Doom using some serious tech and strategy against Reed. Using that same device he would wreck Juggernaut worse than Nimrod ever imagined. And LONG PIG, read the comic book...Nimrod not only hurt and KO'd Jugs, he maintained dominance over him by using a neuro dislocator that left Jugs as limp as road kill.

long pig
Originally posted by yahman
Classic Juggernaut's Durability is unquestionable. But we have seen the Juggernauts strength limits !!!!!!! It took him years to escape from a mountain which he was buried under. If he had the strength of Thor or Hulk or any of the other people he is always compared to, he would have lifted the mountain or would have smashed his way out a lot quicker. I honestly believe that when Namor is submerged he has greater physical strength than Juggernaut.

He has many far more impressive feats. The reason that Juggernaut has won fights against power houses such as Thor and Hulk, is because of his immeasurable durability. Although his punches weren't as powerful as his opponents, they were enough to hurt them. (E>g. Like the Thing but even stronger) On the other hand everything that was been thrown at him wasn't hurtingl. No wonder he's had some impressive victories. smile
And blob was just a normal human fat guy back then, now he's a mutant powerhouse.

Characters grow and change during time, jugs has immeasurable strength, and some points limitless strength.

Not to mention Cain had no idea what his power was while he was under the rubble or how to use his power, hell, he may have not known he could lift so much.

Originally posted by who?-kid
Well, it's true Nimrod kicked Juggernauts butt. Juggernaut didn't move anymore, and then the X-Men showed up.

But then again, Nimrod is a True Powerhouse, and - sorry Doomlovers - much more dangerous than Doom.
Nah, he really didn't kick his butt, he just disrupted his nervous impulse to jugs brain making him unable to move then knocked him into a building and Jug was laying there getting up, then the x-men showed up.
Jug had no sign of wear or tear, he wasn't K.O'd. That trick wouldn't have worked at all if he had had his shield up to kill the momentum of the sonic blast.

Hell, at one time he was able to shoot magical blasts and grow huge.

Then he "forgot how I did that."

Got scans to refresh our memory?

leonidas
this is pretty interesting. HOW would doom win? it would have to be magic because his own weaponry probably couldn't do it. but he doesn't use magic all that often. and an unprepared doom has been decimated 1on1 by namor and by tyros the terrible (terrax WITHOUT his axe) just off the top of my head. oh, and that guy from the first doom2099 series - the tiger dude. many 'round here think of doom as invincible, but i can't see him winning this without prep.

Wynndar
I dont keep my collection with me at college...someone has scans. Nimrod owned him the whole fight. KNocked him out of the bank with some kind of gravity blast or something. Jugs charged him and he just swatted of Jug's helmet. Then he hit him with tight wave sonics to hurt/knock him out. Then he used the neurodislocator on him and it left him limp and Nimrod was shown dragging Jug's limp body out of the ruble and the X-Men jumped in and saved him.

K Von Doom
Doom flies around.

Stalemate.

Wynndar
flies around and hits him with the same stuff Nimrod did, cuz he's used it on Hulk.

Doom Wins.

Metalmanx
If this is Classic Juggernaut, Doom has nothing. He can just fly around and sputter. Stalemate, unless Juggs gets his hands on Doom. Then Doom will be an ashtray.

Wynndar
Classic Jugs was still taken down by Nimrod...And Doom has demonstrated he has the same capability. Not to mention Doom also has mystical attacks and frequently steals powerful being's power. Doom would work that idiot.

long pig
First, Nimrod had a protocol on how to take Jugs down plus 1000's of years advanced tech which dwarfs Doom's.

Second, it didn't knock him out, otherwise why would he have punched him into a building?

Thirdly, the shield would have made that impossible to happen. But for some reason he didn't have it up.

Jug wasn't kayoed, he was just dizzy, he got right back up. No biggy, even jugs has an equilibrium.
Seeing as how he's never been shown to ever once feel pain again and everything that happend in that issue with jugs hasn't happen since, it's likely it was PIS.

Tron
Doesn't change the fact that Doom could take him down the same way. The force field may or may not block it, but there's really no way to know.

long pig
I actually think Doom could do it by using magic/science blasts and such.

ImmortalOne
Doom does what he does best..........

Energy ABSORBING !!!!
Although I wonder how he can do such thing to a big chunck of magiccaly empowered meat !!!

who?-kid
Classic Jugs was still taken down by Nimrod...And Doom has demonstrated he has the same capability. Not to mention Doom also has mystical attacks and frequently steals powerful being's power. Doom would work that idiot.
Dooms weapons are nowhere as impressive as Nimrods. Not only that, but Nimrod is a real fast-thinking computer and knows exactly what to do in any situation.

Doom isn't as powerful, as fast, as versatile and as smart as Nimrod. I just can't see how Doom would beat Juggernaut. But I can see however how Juggernaut would beat Doom (he would sit on him).

yahman
Originally posted by long pig
And blob was just a normal human fat guy back then, now he's a mutant powerhouse.

Characters grow and change during time, jugs has immeasurable strength, and some points limitless strength.

Not to mention Cain had no idea what his power was while he was under the rubble or how to use his power, hell, he may have not known he could lift so much.

Got scans to refresh our memory?

Where has he ever suggested in a comic he had immeasurable strength?

Or are you just referring to what is said on the Uncanny Xmen site. According to that site, Count Nefaria also has immeasurable strength but he maxed out on a Mountain sized rock. Plus this isn't the only time Jugs has been in a similar situation. It took him a long time to get out of those cement foundations.

Do you not think he may have considered punching the mountain as hard as he could. If he had the strength that every one suggest he has, he would have been out in no time. smile

newjak86
Originally posted by yahman
Where has he ever suggested in a comic he had immeasurable strength?

Or are you just referring to what is said on the Uncanny Xmen site. According to that site, Count Nefaria also has immeasurable strength but he maxed out on a Mountain sized rock. Plus this isn't the only time Jugs has been in a similar situation. It took him a long time to get out of those cement foundations.

Do you not think he may have considered punching the mountain as hard as he could. If he had the strength that every one suggest he has, he would have been out in no time. smile And another time Juggernaut busted out of a massive metal cocoon he was in by flexing his arms.

long pig
He has unlimited pushing strength, that's a 100% undeniable fact.

So, he could hang with any version of Hulk in a weight lifting contest or strength contest just by switching up his power to the way he lifts or pulls.

There hasn't been a time where Jug was unable to lift anything, ever.

johnv89
read this, it says there is no known limit to juggs strength. just click on the juggernaut tab and read.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/strengthlevels/100.htm

Wynndar
First, Nimrod had a protocol on how to take Jugs down plus 1000's of years advanced tech which dwarfs Doom's.

Second, it didn't knock him out, otherwise why would he have punched him into a building?

Thirdly, the shield would have made that impossible to happen. But for some reason he didn't have it up.

Jug wasn't kayoed, he was just dizzy, he got right back up. No biggy, even jugs has an equilibrium.
Seeing as how he's never been shown to ever once feel pain again and everything that happend in that issue with jugs hasn't happen since, it's likely it was PIS.

'Pig, I usually respect ur comments. But it really doesnt sound like you've read the comic. Juggernaut was limp and helpless being dragged out of rubble by Nimrod...Totally paralized...And was rescued by the X-Men. Nimrod's tech is not from 1000 years in the future..where did that idea come from!?!?!. Nimrod is created in the early 21st century of an alternate reality. U have no knowledge of Doom's tech. Read FF 350 and 351. Doom's technology and knowledge of time travel are only behind people like Immortus, Nathaniel Richards, and Hyperstorm. If Doom can manipulate Watcher and Celestial technology, he can certainly handle early 21st century tech from an alternate timeline.

long pig
Actually I haven't read it in years, but I do remember Nimrod not being able to do it with Jugs helmet on, so he does his trick while it was off.

Remember, Nimrod is class 100, Doom is not.

And Doom's tech isn't as advanced as Nimrod, no matter how far ahead of time Nimrod is.

With Jug's shield up and his helmet on and bolted, it won't happen twice.

Wynndar
Nimrod's tech inst more advanced. Its apparent in their time travel techniques. Are you seriously saying the most impressive tech examples of Nimrod's are more impressive than Doom's? That is utterly ridiculous unless you dont read any FF...then u just dont know. But like I said...usually I respect ur posts cuz u back most things up. But I have to question your downplaying of Doom this time.

long pig
I already said Doom could win, but not the same way Nimrod won.

Wynndar
By the way...Nimrod made short work of the helmet...it meant nothing to him and neither did Juggernauts only offense "Charge!"

long pig
He didn't have time to put his helmet on correctly, he just layed it over his head when Nimrod showed up.
Jug was in plain clothes when Nim' attacked him, and had to change during battle.

It isn't like he physically hurt or damaged Jugs.
No biggy.

Wynndar
what on earth are u talking about!?!?! This is hilarious. Dont make up these lame excuses...didnt put his helmet on right? Thats ur opinion...actually its not even an opinion....its a fantasy. There is no evidence or support of that. I hope someone puts up the scans and shows u and everyone else so u can't spread any more false statements. And he did physically effect Juggernaut, he dislocated his neural synapses.

long pig
Uh, he has to bolt it down for it to stay correctly, I don't remember seeing him with a screwdriver and nuts, do you?

And sure he physically effected him, but hurt or damage? No.

K Von Doom
How can he bolt down the ones behind his head?

long pig
Originally posted by K Von Doom
How can he bolt down the ones behind his head?
With help?

K Von Doom
With help?

I guess

Wynndar
he doesnt bolt it down with help...it seals itself magically.

long pig
Magic bolts?

Are you being a dick or are you serious?

Tron
He's being serious, lol.

ImmortalOne
Yep, as serious as a dick, lol !!!

long pig
I really never noticed that until now, it kinda looks like it flashes and burns together when he puts it on.

I just though it was supposed to look coolembarrasment

Decay
well his powers are magical in nature. i always assumed it was sealed with magic, otherwise someone like jean could just unskrew it telekinetally, or colossus could tear it off in a heartbeat. i dont see doom being able to win.

nimrod did, his strength is far superior to doom, his weapons are constantly adapting and he can reintergrate himself form serious injury. dooms magic isnt enough to do anything to the juggernaut, and i seriously doubt any portable shield doom can create would stand up to the juggernaut.

juggernaut was hit with thors godforce and kept on walking, with his helmet in tact if i remember correctly. dooms just not capable of matching, and exceeding the godforce to do enough damage.

classic juggernauts strength has yet to be shown to have a limit, hes class 100 (no matter how many people decide hes class 90). and the only way someone like thor could get through his shield is with magic, and he had to let go of his hammer for that. and any damage done was instantly healed as soon as thors anti magic spell wore off.

juggernaut has hung with hulk in terms of strength, taken some of the most powerful offencive attacks and not been detered. dooms cool with all his gadgets, but i cant see him winning.

Swanky-Tuna
The more I think about it, the more I see Doom winning. He is a powerful sorcerer after all. He can either force the shield off Juggernaut or just cut him off completely and then punch him in the face.

long pig
Actually, Juggernaut DOES bolt down his helmet.

He even said once when it was knocked off "I bolted it down myself! Black Tom told me the bolts were unbreakable!"

So, yeah...I was right...evil face

long pig
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The more I think about it, the more I see Doom winning. He is a powerful sorcerer after all. He can either force the shield off Juggernaut or just cut him off completely and then punch him in the face.
He isn't that much of a sorcerer. It's a common mistake that people think he's next in line behind Strange, he isn't. He cheated.

He's probably 20 levels down.

Sir Whirlysplat
Actually, Juggernaut DOES bolt down his helmet.

He even said once when it was knocked off "I bolted it down myself! Black Tom told me the bolts were unbreakable!"

So, yeah...I was right...evil face

Yup its definately bolted LP have you seen the list of shame stick out tongue you Spammer you smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?what=topstarters&perpage=25

gladiator69
if doom where to fight juggy hand to hand fight he would get his ass kicked of course but doom is more poweful and him using his powers there is a chance of him knocking out juggy

long pig
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Yup its definately bolted LP have you seen the list of shame stick out tongue you Spammer you smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?what=topstarters&perpage=25
HA!

I feel honored.
You should be atop the great highhorse of top thread makers as well, whirlster! It feels.....sexy!

viva la spam!
big grin

godking
I dont keep my collection with me at college...someone has scans. Nimrod owned him the whole fight. KNocked him out of the bank with some kind of gravity blast or something. Jugs charged him and he just swatted of Jug's helmet. Then he hit him with tight wave sonics to hurt/knock him out. Then he used the neurodislocator on him and it left him limp and Nimrod was shown dragging Jug's limp body out of the ruble and the X-Men jumped in and saved him. Your lying thats not how the battle went i have the comic book.

The sonics paralyzed him but DID NOT KNOCK HIM OUT.

He never used a neural dislocator.

Nimrod was not dragging Juggernauts body out of the rubble.

Azeld
Doom has used armor to amp his strength to some pretty decent levels.He should be able to survive long enough to get the helmet off, plus hes a decent mage.

outarddwarf
juggernaut takes doom by himself. Doom couldn't get the helmet off to do any damage to his mind. Even if he did, juggernaut made a skullcap to fit his skull as a second defense agenst telepathy. Squishy doom!

Wynndar
There really isnt any content to that argument. I dont think u know much about Doom.

Swanky-Tuna
I concur. Doom would not stand for that.

Wynndar
Doom's technology is not below Nimrod's. Doom fooled Justice Peace and switched himself with Kristoff while using a fighting technique where he was constantly leaping through the timestream. If Doom can keep up with the likes of the Justice Peace, Kang the Conquerer, Nathaniel Richards, Timekeepers, and Hyperstorm, then he can keep up with an android from 2120 ad. laughing Doom has called Kang's tech from the 60th century crude, he has toyed with the Watcher's technology, he has manipulated Eternal technology, he has taken on Celestials and Galactus on several occasions. Didnt the heroes survive Heroes Reborn thanks to the time travelling prowess of a Doctor Doom who lacked his previous memories? Doom was able to build technology to travel to Mephisto's realm when he was still in college! His technology is at the top; he is not the 2nd or 3rd most powerful sorcerer on Earth, but his integration of sorcery and science is more formidable anyway... Juggernaut would have no business messing with him, Doom would snatch away his powers and then fry him like one of his Latverian lackeys. laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Out of curiosity, what does his brain a-scramblin gun look like? Does it look like his anti-matter gun from the Dr. Doom/Dr. Strange comic? I.E. A yoyo launcher?

who?-kid
I don't see how Doom wins this, he'll need a huge plot device to win this one.

Dmx777
uhauahauah classic jugs kills doom... 8th day jugs rapes doom until doom's buttcrack gets sore... acutallu like any jugs kill doom... doom is a nub...

Ex11B
Doom beats current Juggernaut

Classic Juggernaut beats Doom..

Juntai
Originally posted by Ex11B
Doom beats current Juggernaut

Classic Juggernaut beats Doom.. Current Jugg, Doom wins, Classic Jugg is questionable. His magic and suit and stuff still seems formidable to me against such a one dimensional character as Juggs.

godking
He isn't that much of a sorcerer. It's a common mistake that people think he's next in line behind Strange, he isn't. He cheated.

He's probably 20 levels down. He did''nt cheat . And the fact that he was even CALLED to participate means that he is a t least top 10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.