Ups and Downs of the Expanded Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
Post what you like, dislake, and love about EU, this topic is everything EU, enjoy!

Gryn Jabar
Good:
KOTOR 1
KOTOR 2
TOTJ
-More details on Sith/Jedi Wars

Bad (meh):
Yuzhang Vong
New Characters

Ugly:
NJO Luke
Authors who think "OMG ma character ist teh pwnage!11!"

Captain REX
Good:
Most things prior to PT, Clone Wars, Shatterpoint

Bad:
NJO and stupid characters

Ugly:
Splinter in the Mind's Eye *cringes*

SS_181st_Snow
Good: Everything KOTOR Era and before.

Bad: Everything post ROTJ

Ugly: Yuuzhan Vong

Please mommy make it stop this kind of crap should have never touched the shelves of stores anywhere: NJO. ESPECIALLY Luke.

xxxpoppunker182
good:
i like just about everything.

Bad:
the unifying force

Ugly:
fanboys

CobbleR
Good:
Creature Handling
Star Wars Galaxies

Bad:
Nothing

Ugly:
Nothing

Se7in
Good:
Pre-PTM
Character backgrounds and biographies
Fills in plotholes (sometimes)

Bad:
Creates plotholes
Take Luke from a pansy into a Force God in a few pages

Ugly:
Yuuzhan Vong
NJO Luke
Admiral Fyarr
Imperial Remnant

jaden101
good: jedi outcast, thrawn trilogy

bad: KOTOR (yes i'm series...total tosh)

ugly: death of chewie

General Zink
Everyone seems to have a problem with NJO Luke. Why? He had twenty-five years to basically do nothing but train himself, he should be more powerful. Do they over-power him or something? confused

Gryn Jabar
Personality and the fact people don't like how he turned out.

Fishy
Good:

Everything up until ROTJ

bad:

Post ROTJ

Ugly: Nihilus.

Dan Skywalker
Good:
New Jedi Order
Thrawn Trilogy
Dark Empire
Clone Wars
New characters: Mara Jade, Solo kids, new Jedi

Bad:
Corellian Trilogy

Ugly:
Jedi Academy books: 'Kenobis blade' ect

Illustrious
Good:
KotOR
JK series
TOTJ
Pre-TPM series

Bad:
Yuuzhan Vong
Nihilus (force feed? Pfft)

Ugly:
NJO... New Jedi Order

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by General Zink
Everyone seems to have a problem with NJO Luke. Why? He had twenty-five years to basically do nothing but train himself, he should be more powerful. Do they over-power him or something? confused

ya they over power luke alot.

and ya ugly:
nihilus.

Se7in
Well, considering Yoda trained for 700 years and never came close to NJO Luke's strength, yeah he was WAY overpowered.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Se7in
Well, considering Yoda trained for 700 years and never came close to NJO Luke's strength, yeah he was WAY overpowered.

Years of training doesn't correlate into expertise. It's how productive that training is, and how much that individual improved over the course of the training. Someone could do intensive training for a couple years and match those who have spent a lifetime, and it happens.

For all you know, Yoda could have trained over 700 years with Master Complacent.

Gryn Jabar
Yeah, but that's not what happened. Yoda worked his friggin' ass off.

SnakeEyes
Man, I didn't think everyone hated NJO. I like it (despite its flaws).

Darth_Frobo
good:
kotor(s)
clone wars stuff
battlefront (if you include it as eu)
most games though a couple suck horribly bad.
TOTJ
anything about ancient sith.

Badstick out tongueost ROTJ stuff,well a lot of it.
anything written for children

Ugly:
vong
NJO luke
han and leia's divorce
chewie's lameass death
Almost everything else in NJO
jedi trial
splinter of a minds eye stands out on a crap pedestal of it's own.
the boba fett book series

Darth_Frobo
NJO luke is ridiculously overpowered as are most charachters in eu but he just takes it to a new extreme especially considering his tremendously low amount of experience against decent force users, lack of resouces from which he could aquire knowledge and overall peaceful attitude, war makes you sharper yet somehow luke's half ass jedi order with a bunch of pansies with little knowledge or experience (except maybe luke but even then he fought a cripple and some ex-padawans) Luke only having two weeks of training and maybe some time meditating yet being able to do things beyond the greatest sith lords ever just because he's a skywalker, I personally find NJO just to be promotional rubbish. Illustrious or someone intelligent (there is a lack of them) might point out Revan or exar or sadow also being overpowered the differences are

1)exar was only as powerful as he was because of sith amulets and even then he's not portrayed as the invincible god luke is made out to be.

2)Sadow was a sith who devoted almost every waking moment of an insanely long life into contemplating the force and was around in the time of the greatest sith magicians learning from one who spent five thousand years studying the force. he actually had to work for his power t wasn't just given to him because his daddy was special.

3)Revan's accomplishments in KOTOR while great still don't portray him as an unstopable behemoth, He had to work and study for his abilities, and was shown to be weak at times, from what we see from kotor he is very powerful but not ridiculously so he's still mortal, his abilities aren't anything special. Everything else said about him is based off of quotes or logical deductions made off said quotes.

Say what you want but NJO luke is way too overpowered, and the power given to him is not power he's earned or worked for.

Gryn Jabar
Revan is a badass because he has one thing Luke and the rest never had. Gamefaqs staffed by crazy korean gamers.

Sorgo
Good: TPM to ROTJ.

Bad: NJO.

Ugly: Kit Fisto on crack.

Darth Sparhawk
Good:
Timothy Zahn
Jude Watson
Clone Wars

Bad:
ancient Sith Lords
Dark Empire

Ugly:
the Vong things
Dark empire Sidious

Nai Fohl
Good:
Everything from Ancient times to ROTJ times
Timothy Zahn

Bad:
past ROTJ (except Zahn)

Ugly:
NJO (especially Luke and the YV)
DE Sidious
Nihilus

Nactous
Originally posted by jaden101

WHAT!!!! mad

Darth_Janus
Dude, look at how he types... He's series. Totlly.

Silly foobs.

Nactous
What?

SS_181st_Snow
One must learn the language of the Jawas in order to understand.

Darth_Janus
Oooteenie!

('Foobs" equal ****ing noobs!)

DiamondBullets
Good: KOTOR, GAOTS, Darth Maul's Biography, Jango Fett's Biography, The Devaronian, Labria's Biography

Bad: NJO, Palpatine's Clones, the fact that Luke and Boba are invinceable

Ugly: That "The Butcher of Montellian Serat", Labria didn't get away with it.

Rayvann Sadow
Good: KOTOR, Tales of The Jedi comics.

Bad: NJO, Palpatines's Clones

Ugly: Plo Koon

Darth_Janus
Good: The good quality material.

Bad: The fanfic-esque bullshit.

Ugly: Plo Koon's ass.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Captain REX
Good:
Most things prior to PT, Clone Wars, Shatterpoint

Bad:
NJO and stupid characters

Ugly:
Splinter in the Mind's Eye *cringes*

Oh, by the way, while I say this...

EU does not beat the movies.

Also, for Janus, who says 'fanfic-esque' crap, what if it's a good fanfic? stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
If I classify it as fanfic, it's terribly written. Otherwise, it would be classified as EU material or a 'novel'.

Captain REX
What if I wrote it? whistle

Nactous
By the way Rex, thats your opinion.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Nactous
By the way Rex, thats your opinion.

No shit? You mean he's saying someone else's opinion?

Fishy
Originally posted by Illustrious
No shit? You mean he's saying someone else's opinion?

Yes, he is, a lot of people share that opinion.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Fishy
Yes, he is, a lot of people share that opinion.

Just because someone shares that opinion doesn't mean he, personally, doesn't have that opinion. If he was simply opinionless and mirroring someone else's opinion, then he's being a sheep. I hope he's not, and would imagine that it is HIS opinion, and not a reflection of everyone's opinion here that the Movies are better than EU.

Tangible God
Very well said.

Good:
Princess Leia's metal bikini on Boba Fett.

Bad:
Jake Llyod-Child Anakin.

Ugly:
That fat guy from Boogie Nights.

Nactous
Enough Illustrious, get back to it people.

Ushgarak
Good Lord, NJO is getting slaughtered!

I thought it was popular?

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Good Lord, NJO is getting slaughtered!

I thought it was popular?

Popular, but probably more infamous. It was in pretty good standing until the versus thread folks noticed the horrible inconsistancies with NJO Luke and his take on GL's creation. I don't care what anyone says, Luke's rampant abuse of Force godhood and the new "views" on the Force are the pinnacle of Eu heresy.

I'm going to go back to reading Splinter of the Mind's Eye now. What a masterpiece.

Tangible God
Fight the Cause.

FistOfThe North
Good: Eveything in between "Darth Maul: Sabotuer and ROTS"

Bad ass: Darth Sidious

Ugly: Boss Nass

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Good: Eveything in between "Darth Maul: Sabotuer and ROTS"

Bad ass: Darth Sidious

Ugly: Boss Nass

My mistake. Everything in between "Darth Maulmessedabotuer and ROTJ"

Spelljammer
Good: Added depth, more stories, and a countinueing essence to our favorite sci-fi/fantasy hybrid..

Bad: Too many fricking Jedis man. Both dark and light, I mean I can understand there being alot of dark what with The Force being tempting to manipulate for your own personal gain, but THAT MANY? There could be an entire solar system for both sides man! The Force should be more respected then that or atleast feared.. If not unrealiable, The Force should atleast be hard to hold any sortof mastery over.

The Ugly: When jedis become like gods. I can understand massive power. But like comic book Vader? Was that made by Darkhorse or DC? Cause I believe from what I was told he turned the volume up to 11..

I was scarred for like from Dragonball Z, sense then I have always encouraged low powerd storylines when it comes to magick or any form of raw energy type abilities..

Nactous
Hmm....

Darth JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Sorgo
Good: TPM to ROTJ.

Bad: NJO.

WHAT THE HELL! mad

Darth JLRTENJAC
NJO is a good series and TPM sucked. mad

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Darth JLRTENJAC
NJO is a good series and TPM sucked. mad

YOU DARE TO CLAIM NJO IS A GOOD SERIES!

Janus get him!

Darth JLRTENJAC
Allright so I've only read the first 3 books, but I still like it so far... It's different and I like different.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor

Janus get him!

I don't fear Janus.

Originally posted by jaden101

DON'T EVER BASH KOTOR IN MY PRESENCE! The game has grown on me. Oh and BTW it's spelled Serious not Series.

Tangible God
I don't fear Janus.

DON'T EVER BASH KOTOR IN MY PRESENCE! The game has grown on me. Oh and BTW it's spelled Serious not Series. Nuh-uh, it's spelled Sirius not serious, I know cuz I'm 'Arry Potter with a 19th century Westminster accent.

Shine your shoos, Govn'r?

Darth_Janus
I don't fear Janus.

DON'T EVER BASH KOTOR IN MY PRESENCE! The game has grown on me. Oh and BTW it's spelled Serious not Series.

Wow, NJO is good?

Fear the pic!

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Wow, NJO is good?

Fear the pic! Holy it's Mother! It's the Holy Father!

We are not worthy.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Wow, NJO is good?

Fear the pic!

*Sarcastacally* OOH scarry pic...

Tangible God
*Sarcastacally* OOH scarry pic... Uh, it's spelled SCARY, not SCARRY as in a healed cut.

Darth_Janus
*Sarcastacally* OOH scarry pic...

I have more.

Nactous
*Chucks EU grenade at Janus.* HA, HA, HA!

Darth Faunus
. . .

Captain REX
*Chucks EU grenade at Janus.* HA, HA, HA!

*thwacks Nactous with temp-ban stick* stick out tongue

Yeah, this thread is still silly. EU never beats the movies. Ever. stick out tongue

Fishy
Opinions opinions

Captain REX
A solid opinion, mine. I deem movies better than books and comics that kind of ruin the stories and make the characters god-like.

Fishy
A solid opinion, mine. I deem movies better than books and comics that kind of ruin the stories and make the characters god-like.

Movies are better then sucky books but IMO a good book still beats a good movie any day of the week. However SW is a different situation. I like them both, just the EU more because it still keeps me bussy, without EU I wouldn't have cared about SW anymore.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Tangible God
Uh, it's spelled SCARY, not SCARRY as in a healed cut.

Damn

Darth JLRTENJAC
*thwacks Nactous with temp-ban stick* stick out tongue

Yeah, this thread is still silly. EU never beats the movies. Ever. stick out tongue

Puh, that is your OPINION... yea that word gets thrown in your face Movie Honkey!

Darth JLRTENJAC

What about video games? and TV shows?

Tangible God
Puh, that is your OPINION... yea that word gets thrown in your face Movie Honkey! (histerically) It's Movie DONKEY for Christ sake!

C'mon Mr. Kong, do the Honkey Tonk Dance.

Captain REX
Puh, that is your OPINION... yea that word gets thrown in your face Movie Honkey!

If that's supposed to make me feel lost and confused, please tell me. no expression

EU was spawned by people who decided they wanted to add random things to Star Wars to make money off of the franchise. Hence the Marvel comics and other random books. It birthed a million silly stories that were completely nothing like Star Wars.

There are some good books out there, but the plots will never rival the movies, not even the PT.

And the TV shows, as of yet, have not rivaled the movies either. Clone Wars was cool, but made some characters too God-like (Grievous, Yoda, etc.), and don't even mention Droids or Ewoks or the Holiday Special. And video games are...video games. KOTOR is awesome, but still not a movie...

Sorgo
If that's supposed to make me feel lost and confused, please tell me. no expression

EU was spawned by people who decided they wanted to add random things to Star Wars to make money off of the franchise. Hence the Marvel comics and other random books. It birthed a million silly stories that were completely nothing like Star Wars.

There are some good books out there, but the plots will never rival the movies, not even the PT.

And the TV shows, as of yet, have not rivaled the movies either. Clone Wars was cool, but made some characters too God-like (Grievous, Yoda, etc.), and don't even mention Droids or Ewoks or the Holiday Special. And video games are...video games. KOTOR is awesome, but still not a movie...

Movie Fanboyism or Regular Opinion? I cannot tell between the two.

Tangible God

And the TV shows, as of yet, have not rivaled the movies either. Clone Wars was cool, but made some characters too God-like (Grievous, Yoda, etc.), and don't even mention Droids or Ewoks or the Holiday Special. And video games are...video games. KOTOR is awesome, but still not a movie... I shake your hand sir zorro

Captain REX
Sorry, TG, but I need my hand to smack Sorgo for his smartass comment.

Opinion, you little dolt.

Tangible God
Lmao

Darth JLRTENJAC

Kotor's Plot Kills the Movies soundally

Dark Exile
EU was made to explore the back stories of that Galaxy Far, Far away..... Besides, according to the late Nactous its Honkey.

Dark Exile
BTW, how many more days till Nac gets back?

Dark Exile
Originally posted by Sorgo
Movie Fanboyism or Regular Opinion? I cannot tell between the two.
Fan boy.

overlord
Originally posted by Dark Exile
BTW, how many more days till Nac gets back?

IS HE STILL RESTRICTED???

Dark Exile
Yes.

overlord
We will see then..
Better never talk to a moderator in that case.... shifty

Dark Exile
Oh he'll be back.

Ushgarak
Please stay on topic.

overlord
Please stay on topic.

I know we don't have the right to know about him, but please can you make an exception Ushgarak? Or can it be found in the rules?
I would really wish to know, because I kind of feel threatened by you right now.. No offence though.

Ushgarak
Well, it wasn't me that banned him, so everyone saying it was because he disagreed with me is barking up the wrong tree. He'll be back when he is back, which I am sure will not be long, but nor will his stay be if he doesn't change.

Incidentally, the final straw in his banning was his ridiculous mis-use of the report feature, not his posting in this area. Remember, you do not always see all that goes on.

There, I have commented on the matter, let that be an end to it.

overlord
Well, it wasn't me that banned him, so everyone saying it was because he disagreed with me is barking up the wrong tree. He'll be back when he is back, which I am sure will not be long, but nor will his stay be if he doesn't change.

Incidentally, the final straw in his banning was his ridiculous mis-use of the report feature, not his posting in this area. Remember, you do not always see all that goes on.

There, I have commented on the matter, let that be an end to it.

Oh okay, sorry.
But thanks for taking the time to adress this!

Tangible God
Yeah, he's so caring isn't he....................but anyways, EU is twisted-it's good and bad all round, like Fat Albert.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Compareing EU to fat albert? Sad man.

Tangible God
Well EU isn't black that's true. But it eats way too much.

Dark Exile
Sad, sad man.

Darth JLRTENJAC
No, dark, He is Unspecified... so we don't know...

Tangible God
Yeah Dark, if you can't identify when someone isn't being serious in such an obvious fashion as mine, then THAT'S sad.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Nice sig Tangible

Tangible God
Thank you

Lord Janus
Why are people so insistant about comparing EU to movies, trying to claim that one is better then the other? If you're here in the EU forum, it should be because you love the series and you have an interest in the Expanded Universe literature, not because you hate the series or think it's crap compared to a Bio Ware game and a bunch of dubious novels.

Seriously.

Tangible God
Good point.

EU wasn't made into movies, so how can you b*tch about the difference?

Nactous
Cant we just love Star Wars as it is.

Lord Janus
This coming from the creator of the thread.

Nactous
laughing laughing Yeah, I know, I just love me some EU.

Lord Janus
We all do. It's why we're in this section and not over in the Movies section debating the same four topics over and over again because there's no new material.

Nactous
In truth I am torn, I love Eu but the movies git me going.

Nactous
Drop your Jawa league eh, Janus?

Lord Janus
Not really. The crew is just never here.

Nactous
Okay. Sorry

Captain REX
And so he returns. Hope he doesn't mouth off again... *crosses fingers for luck*

Anyway, EU, while very interesting and backgrounding everything in the movies, just isn't the same as the movies. KOTOR is great, sure, but it's not like the movies.

Darth JLRTENJAC
No, It's Better!

Tangible God
Like hell it's better. It's so scattered. And the story is just...unbelievable. It's too much too be resolved the way they did it.

My opinion...so....pthbbth!

Still a fun game nontheless.

Veneficus
I say both EU and the movies are great! Now stop arguing people and agree with me already damnit! stick out tongue

Tangible God
Yes! Hear hear!

Darth JLRTENJAC
Like hell it's better. It's so scattered. And the story is just...unbelievable. It's too much too be resolved the way they did it.

My opinion...so....pthbbth!

Still a fun game nontheless.

The story wasn't scattered... Not Kotor 1... Now Kotor 2 was...

Tangible God
Yea, I meant scattered in like a......too much over long distance and short time.

Darth_Emodas
Originally posted by Se7in

Luke's midichlorian count was higher than Yoda's. He was as he father should have been.

No Jedi can match him in terms of sheer strength in the Force.

He was certainly not overpowered. If anything, he was underpowered.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Emodas
Luke's midichlorian count was higher than Yoda's. He was as he father should have been.

No Jedi can match him in terms of sheer strength in the Force.

He was certainly not overpowered. If anything, he was underpowered.

Luke? Underpowered!? Dude...Luke is the most overpowered looser in all of Star Wars.

Nactous
And so he returns. Hope he doesn't mouth off again... *crosses fingers for luck*

Anyway, EU, while very interesting and backgrounding everything in the movies, just isn't the same as the movies. KOTOR is great, sure, but it's not like the movies.

Now, now Rex, no need to be smarti off to me, but its good to see you again.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Veneficus
Luke? Underpowered!? Dude...Luke is the most overpowered looser in all of Star Wars. Got that straight, even all those Revan obsessors who boost him so much can't compare to the Power Luke has received, thanks in part by our beloved NJO.

Captain REX
Now, now Rex, no need to be smarti off to me, but its good to see you again.

Oh, I'm not trying to be mean, just saying I hope you don't mess up again. wink

Nactous
Oh, I wont.

Lana
Okay....

Good: Pre PT stuff (for the most part), Clone Wars

Bad: How EU tends to repeat and re-hash things over and over (bunches of clones? Another Death Star? Yippee.....no expression), how it creates random plot holes and contradicts movies

Ugly: NJO, the fact that I can write better stories than 95% of EU, how ridiculously overpowered and out of character the characters are. Oh, and the fanboys erm

I'm sorry, but so far as I'm concerned, while there is some good EU, a lot is complete garbage and could never hold a candle to the movies.

Captain REX
Not even a very pretty candle? big grin

Lana
laughing no, smartass stick out tongue

Oh yeah! Another thing I hated in the EU....freakin' ysalimiri! Is that not the most retarded concept ever? I mean, I liked the Thrawn Trilogy books, it was the first EU I read, but still...."they make a Force bubble!" WHAT. THE. F*CK.

*smacks forehead off desk*

Tangible God
Same here! They were the worst part of "Thrawn."

Which was bitchin BTW.

Captain REX
Indeed. Probably the only Star Wars book I've ever read, other than the Galaxy of Fear stuff, and a few of the Obi-Wan training books, and the Glove of Vader trilogy (barfs). They were all aimed at the younger crowd, though. The first book of the Thrawn trilogy was awesome.

Julie
EU is wonderful because it can expand and expound and describe so much more....the games lend an interactive side, the books and comics share more stories and backstories

I admit some of the worst story lines are EU but the good and the bad go together I guess...

Dark Nemesis
wb Julie.

Julie
why thank you, nemesis.

Ah, it's good to be back...but uh, I'll be gone for awhile.

Though I am keeping up with EU stuff. I guess the novelization to ROTS counts.

Dark Nemesis
Kinda. You need to read your Clone Wars novels. Actually, any PT era novels except fo Jedi Trial really.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Got that straight, even all those Revan obsessors who boost him so much can't compare to the Power Luke has received, thanks in part by our beloved NJO.

Revan rocks.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Yea, I meant scattered in like a......too much over long distance and short time.

Hmm... I never had that feeling...

Darth JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Lana
Okay....

Good: Pre PT stuff (for the most part), Clone Wars

Bad: How EU tends to repeat and re-hash things over and over (bunches of clones? Another Death Star? Yippee.....no expression), how it creates random plot holes and contradicts movies

Ugly: NJO, the fact that I can write better stories than 95% of EU, how ridiculously overpowered and out of character the characters are. Oh, and the fanboys erm

I'm sorry, but so far as I'm concerned, while there is some good EU, a lot is complete garbage and could never hold a candle to the movies.

When does EU truly contradict the movies? and I am sick of all this NJO bashing!

Tangible God
Revan rocks. Revan's overrated, and what's so great about NJO?

Darth JLRTENJAC
Is not! Revan was the ultimate sith Lord.

overlord
When does EU truly contradict the movies? and I am sick of all this NJO bashing!

The whole basic SW idea was lost.

Because Star Wars' subject went from the actual 'Star Wars' to the star warriors, from warriors to magicians and eventually to gods. While the original story written by GL just showed the jedi (bendu) and sith as monk like warriors.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Monk like warriors? That is a VERY strong contradiction... and when did the Jedi become like gods?

overlord
The Ragnos and NJO Luke or so I've heard..

You should read the first rough draft of the SW though, very cool story!
It didn't even have the force, they only had some dumb line like: "May the force of others be with you"

Darth JLRTENJAC
Well I haven't seen anything in NJO that showed Luke becoming god-like But Ragnos... You are talking about Marca Ragnos... Marco Ragnos... something like that... Right?

overlord
Well I haven't seen anything in NJO that showed Luke becoming god-like But Ragnos... You are talking about Marca Ragnos... Marco Ragnos... something like that... Right?

Yup, oh.. I heard Luke could move 3 of those big space planes and that he killed an enormous amount of strong warriors or something (damn I don't remember anything) and on the versus forum I heard that Marka Ragnos could blow up suns or something (could be wrong though)

overlord
Damn, I sound very shmart don't I?
But the original SW story is really cool, you should read it!

Darth JLRTENJAC
The Last I heard about Marka was that he died and became a pitiful force ghost... (Kotor 1) At least I think that was him...

overlord
You can even fight his funny ghost in Jedi Academy!

Darth JLRTENJAC
Ah yes I remember that... I wonder how that works out anyways... He was down-right Pathetic in Kotor but in Jedi acadamy He kicked My ass on a regular basis!

Tangible God
The Last I heard about Marka was that he died and became a pitiful force ghost... (Kotor 1) At least I think that was him... Mm, in KOTOR 1 that's Ajunta Pall.

Darth JLRTENJAC
embarrasment Oh yea... Umm... I need to play that game again... embarrasment

Darth JLRTENJAC
Of course the Confusing thing is the Skywalker Family.

1. Vader is luke's father, Luke discovers Leia is his sister... And now there is a theroy that Palpatine Impregnated Schmee through the force Ane created Anakin and so in a way was Anakin's Father which means he was Luke and Leia's Grandfather... And is Anakin, Jacen, and Jania solo's Great-Grandfather... That family is extremally messed up.

overlord
The story that Palpatine used that force creation trick from Plageius to create Anakin is really stupid. If someone believes that, he must really take SW too serious, not all questions HAVE to be answered in sci-fi, still everybody tries..

Darth JLRTENJAC
Yea, this ia a person I work with who is in the 501st... She was the Jawa that drugme to be choked by her storm-Trooper Boy friend. And people took pictures of it! Though their Costumes are very VERY good! I put the clone trooper helmet on, VERY well made.

overlord
WTF?

Darth JLRTENJAC
The 501st? or My little story?

overlord
I have no idea what the hell you meant..
As for the Sidious is Anakins father, that is pure paranoid/wish it were true speculation.

Darth JLRTENJAC
The 501st stormtrooper Division is like the origional star Wars fans, They pay Hundreds of dollars for really good costumes, then they wear them places. and they also go to all the conventions.

overlord
The 501st stormtrooper Division is like the origional star Wars fans, They pay Hundreds of dollars for really good costumes, then they wear them places. and they also go to all the conventions.

And they think Sidious is Anakins father? Or did you change your subject?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>