Wolverine VS. ego the living planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
can wolverine slice up ego the living planet..or will ego destroy wolverine.....you see my line of logic goes like this...gladiator beat the shit out of ego...and cannonball beat the shit out of gladiator.....and cannonball was once beat by wolverine.....so i believe wolverine should win....what do u guys think?

Piedmon
YES!

AND DANNY GLOVER > PREDATOR > BATMAN > SUPERMAN > ANTI MONITOR > DC UNIVERSE.....

Wanderer259
Danny Glover is truly Death, Destroyer of Worlds.

yahman
yawn

Fanboy hunting again? What an original idea. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Any way I thought you were supposed to be Batman Wins?

Next Venom_girl
Let's see, where did that "Galactus vs a squirrel" thread get to...

colossus17
Originally posted by yahman
yawn

Fanboy hunting again? What an original idea. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Any way I thought you were supposed to be Batman Wins?

1. i am not hunting fanboys....this is a serious thread....
2. keep ur sarcasm to ur self...
3. i am not batman wins, i am asian hulk, tron, and the HKH guy....also i am ming tea

yahman
Originally posted by colossus17
1. i am not hunting fanboys....this is a serious thread....
2. keep ur sarcasm to ur self...
3. i am not batman wins, i am asian hulk, tron, and the HKH guy....also i am ming tea

LOl

Thats the funniest thing you have said in ages. smile

colossus17
i am serious.....wolverine could take ego....he is just a stupid planet...if wolverine gets ego in a brawl....its over...for ego....no one has ever escaped a brawl with wolverine

yahman
i am serious.....wolverine could take ego....he is just a stupid planet...if wolverine gets ego in a brawl....its over...for ego....no one has ever escaped a brawl with wolverine

yawn

colossus17
yawn

why the mouth u implying u want somethin? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman
why the mouth u implying u want somethin? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It took you that long to come up with something that predictable. Mann you used to be very funny, I'm disappointed. sad

Now a days its all about Wolverines Psionic Field, Sexual Innuendos and how Colossus isn't gay. Where's the substance

colossus17
It took you that long to come up with something that predictable. Mann you used to be very funny, I'm disappointed. sad

Now a days its all about Wolverines Psionic Field, Sexual Innuendos and how Colossus isn't gay. Where's the substance

ok.........u think u could to better.....lets switch places i will be the newbie that thinks he is "cool" when in fact he is corny....and u will be the funny/******* guy.....how does that sound...PM me and i will give u my password and user name.....

yahman
ok.........u think u could to better.....lets switch places i will be the newbie that thinks he is "cool" when in fact he is corny....and u will be the funny/******* guy.....how does that sound...PM me and i will give u my password and user name.....

I never insinuated i could do better. You used to be a very funny guy. But this whole Wolverine beats everything thread has been done too many times, In my opinion. You and CM (sorry dude for the mention) have Worn it out.

Lol you said the word Corny.

Plus i don't have time. I'm a slow typer and I work Long hours. Oh well maybe next time. smile smile big grin

colossus17
I never insinuated i could do better. You used to be a very funny guy. But this whole Wolverine beats everything thread has been done too many times, In my opinion. You and CM (sorry dude for the mention) have Worn it out.

Lol you said the word Corny.

Plus i don't have time. I'm a slow typer and I work Long hours. Oh well maybe next time. smile smile big grin

this thread was serious.....but whatever

Piedmon
But SERIOUSLY

I have it from very reliable sources that Ego likes waffles.

Wolverine poisons this dude's waffles and IT'S ALL OVER.

Tron
Closing, for obvious reasons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.