Resident Evil: Brazil Incident OOC Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmortalSamurai
Post all Out of Charater Posts here. I do not want to see OOC posts in the story thread, as they can break up the action. I had five people intrested in this Rp, but got tired of waiting for permission. I have seen some other rps get permission with less people so let us hope for the best.

riku harada
what do we need for our profile?

stunna1773
i will be glad to join

Hornyman
Originally posted by ImmortalSamurai
Post all Out of Charater Posts here. I do not want to see OOC posts in the story thread, as they can break up the action. I had five people intrested in this Rp, but got tired of waiting for permission. I have seen some other rps get permission with less people so let us hope for the best.

I am sorry, but if Ush did not give you permission, then his is illegal. You should try PMing him if you want a RPG to get put up.

ImmortalSamurai
See the Character Creation thread.

The Plot: Summer 2006. In the Brasilian Rainforest near Rio De Janeiro an Umbrella crashes in the dense jungle. Days later a group of tourists take a guided trip near the wreckage and are infected with a new strain of T-Virus that delays the onset of the symptoms. Each go back to their hometowns, unknowingly bringing the virus with them. This tells the story of what happend when one of these tourists returned home to Houston, TX. (I chose Houston because of its population and I will be going to college there, but I know virtually nothing about it.)

How about it? Should it stay as Houston, or should i make up a large city that is Similar?

I Pmed him twice in the past few days and still have not got an answer.

Movie_Geek_
You could keep it to Houston. I think I will wait a little while to see what Ush dose with the RP though.

ImmortalSamurai
well I talked to ush, briefly, and he says that my Rp doesn't have enough detail to be in the Hosted Section. Undoubtedly these will be closed and rightly so. I messed up here and Ush is doing his job. I apologize to those who wanted to be a part of this rp, but i am the one to blame since i jumped the gun and didn't wait for permission. Sorry.
oops bawling blowup rip

RavenKnight
What's this? I wanna join.

Dark Launch
Aww Crap and I had just done my profile

ImmortalSamurai
I am now Thoroughly confused. Ush closed down two Rps earlier this morning. I told him that i had created these two threads and he has not closed it down yet. Maybe if i can get more people to post profiles to join, and ASK permission to start a Story thread i can get it approved. dontgetit

ImmortalSamurai
Ush has graciously given me permission to continue with this rp, so when we have eight people we will start. Maybe sooner, let us just see who shows up.

Dark Launch
Well count me i for a while. After a while Ill have to kill my guy cause Im starting school and I will only be allowed on only on weekends Until then Im in

ImmortalSamurai
I think that i have figured out on way of doing this RP All of the characters(Civilians) should wind up in the same area fairly early in the rp, and when we each move into a new area, i will tell you what items are available in that area. When someone picks up a file or a ringing phone i will pm you what the file says, or the person on the other side of the phone. You can choose to give your fellow rpers the skinny on the files, or keep it to yourselfs. One person will be an umbrella spy and I will choose you at random. Just don't make it obvious.
On a side note i am compiling a list of useable weaponry and hope to have it up tomorrow or Friday.

RavenKnight
What happened?

ImmortalSamurai
Okay, all of you are undoubtedly wondering when this bad boy wil start. I can tell you without doubt that i will start it Thursday the first of September. This Thusrsday. My church is having a revival from tonight (Sunday) to wednesday. Since i live thirty miles away, I will be staying with a friend that lives near the church to save gas. From now until Thurs. I will not have access to the internet, so when i get back thurs. I'll start the Story.

Decomposition
Righto, so thursday has come and gone. Is this bad boy going to start or what?

ImmortalSamurai
Sorry for not starting the Rpg. Due to the unforseen loss of sight in my left eye, I have more or less not been on for a while. Typing has gotten more dificult and i have already been working on this post for four minutes. If Midnight, Xornon, or Decomp want to start the story their way feel free to. I am out for good.

feralboy
~i'm so sorry to hear that.get better~

XornonJay
wow, that sucks. Well, not sure what to do..... midnite and decom, if you guys are willing, i'll play. I just wish i knew where you were going with this Immortal. If you have ur intended plot already typed out or something, and want to pm it to me, that would be super nice.

midnite127
I'm still willing to play along, thats for certain. Dont think I have it in my power to start it or anything but yah...

ImmortalSamurai
I went ahead and started the Rpg.

KingDubya
I checked it out. Awesome start to a, hopefully, awesome game.

ImmortalSamurai
Thanks KD. I realize i most likely won't have much to do with the rp, but could you please keep non-story chatter (IE OOC) out of the story thread. Xornon, Midnite, and Decomp are being left in charge of the Rp from here.

midnite127
Coolies...and on another note, I'll post in the morrow. Its a little too late on my side of the world to create a -good- start now. Ah wells...

ImmortalSamurai
I will try to ressurect this RP from the depths of RP Hell. Anyone intrested in joining?

soren
Name: vincent rachez
height: 6'4"
weight: 129
appearance: I'll post a pic.
bio: will be revealed.

ImmortalSamurai
Post this in the Character Creation thread and Read the Rules, please.

ImmortalSamurai
I am currently Rewriting the Beginning so please bear(SP?) with me.

Terry Blackwolf
Heh I'm surprised to see Brazil being the host of an RP event, nevertheless, I live in Brazil, born and raised here, so I can probably give help with city names as well as states and stuff, that is... if this RP is still even alive...

RavenKnight
Originally posted by Terry Blackwolf
Heh I'm surprised to see Brazil being the host of an RP event, nevertheless, I live in Brazil, born and raised here, so I can probably give help with city names as well as states and stuff, that is... if this RP is still even alive...

i think it's coming back. You're from Brazil.... me too.. I'm from Rio de Janeiro.

ImmortalSamurai
It takes awhile to Plan out all of the areas and the items found within, but I am almost done. By the way, the outbreak originates in Brazil, but the Main Rp Takes place in a Texas city.(was Houston, but I am changing it along with the core Prologue to the game.)

Terry Blackwolf
Ah, well, that's too bad, Brazil never gets to be the host of RPGs or movies, at least, I don't remember Brazil appearing in any movie that's not from Brazil itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.