Potc2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

audrey+orli=<3
This is wat i no bout POTC 2 & wat ORLI is goin 2 b doin
Plot Summary for
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)
Once again thrown into the world of the supernatural, Captain Jack Sparrow finds out that he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife. And as if this weren't enough, the Captain's problems manage to wreck the wedding plans of a certain Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who are forced to join Jack on yet another misadventure.

Summary written by Kelli

This time around, Johnny returns as Captain Jack Sparrow and is caught in yet another tangled web of supernatural intrigue. It turns out, Captain Jack owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. And as if that weren't enough, Captain Jack's problems throw a huge wrench into the wedding plans of the blissful Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who quickly find themselves thrust into Jack's misadventures.

- audrey ( 10 years young) smile

I can just hear Sparrow now...

Jack: Help me or I'm doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife...

choosewisely
omg old news.....mine mine!!

«§hõnknêss»
OMG...this has 2 be about the 38298749126418 thread named Potc 2 stick out tongue

choosewisely
and the third copy of my news!! MINE!!! eek!

«§hõnknêss»
Yes...choose your news

KillTheLight
i dont know why i've just posted here..i havent read any of the posts..blink

^^[leane]
lol laughing blink

«§hõnknêss»
no on reads the posts...well they might read the first 5 then they get bored and just type wateva or ramble n stuff like I am right now...I wonder how long I can go fr before I get bore...Im pretty sure that if i type enough 90% of it wont even get read coz we are all waaaaayyyy to lazy to read a few words at a time. Paragraphs are bad...hmm maybe we should start a thread called Potc683778 there wouldn't b one of them

«§hõnknêss»
^ thats the most I have written here in ages

KillTheLight
thats too much for me to read...shock

choosewisely
just read the start and the end...

KillTheLight
make me..no expression

^^[leane]
Originally posted by choosewisely
just read the start and the end...

laughing

choosewisely
Originally posted by KillTheLight
make me..no expression

sorry no expression:s

^^[leane]
lets cheer up eek! lol

choosewisely
rum!!

^^[leane]
yep * passes tha rum 2 evry1* big grin

DarthLazious
Cool

^^[leane]
huh ???

i didnt got what u wantd 2 say but ... yeah cool

Flying High
la la la.....couldnt be arsed reading...

choosewisely
yes very erm

Coldfire
Originally posted by Flying High
la la la.....couldnt be arsed reading...
lol me neither

^^[leane]
lol (hav nothin els to say)

choosewisely
disguise2

^^[leane]
rolling on floor laughing partytime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.