Who suffered more?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Se7in
Who do you think suffered more, Sion or Anakin? Let us look at the suffering:

Sion: A former student of Kreia's who was abandoned and overshadowed in Revan's success. His body, both cracked and broken, was held together with the pure hatred, jealousy, and power he possessed. Physical pain filled his body every second of his existence, only until the Exile could give him inner peace.

Anakin: Losing his mother at a young age, he abandoned his way of life and everything he knew to learn the ways of the Jedi. After going to see how mother, she dies in his arms, igniting rage in his heart. When he seemingly finds the perfect woman to fulfill his desires, he marries her, going against all he knows. Soon, however, the same ones who took him from his mother, begin to betray him in his eyes. Obi-Wan, the closest thing he has known as a father, seems to be asking Anakin to be a pawn in the Council's game to arrest his best friend. He is forced to kill people he had learned to love, including (at least he thought) his wife and child. After fighting his former master, he is left for dead, beside a river of lava with one mechanical limb to save him from death. He is then put into a mechanized contraption simply to breath and walk, as much as live.

Who suffered more pain, Sion, who was considered a walking corpse, or Anakin, who was considered the most betrayed (from his POV) in the entire Star Wars?

Darth_Janus
Sion I believe suffered more, physically and mentally. After all, he died alone and helpless, having accomplished nothing. Anakin was redeemed.

Gryn Jabar
Sion. Anakin had Padme, even if only for a while, his children, and eventually, redemption. Sion had hatred and malice.

Darth_Glentract
Sion. I think this was done before done.

Rayvann Sadow
Sion

Gen. Grievous
Yep Sion definitely went through more anguish...

General Zink
Sion. Even Anakin didn't look like his skin was about to fall off... stick out tongue

What happened to Sion, anyway?

Darth Nhilus
Anakin probably emotionally had much more pain feeling betrayed by everyone, but sion had much more physical pain.

Se7in
Well, which do you think hurt more,

Anakin's Emotional or Sion's physical?

Darth_Janus
No one considers Sion's emotional pain.

He stayed together through hate. Hate of his teacher, hate of her teachings, hate of her other students. Unlike Anakin, Sion probably knew no love, and thus he is suffering more than you realize emotionally.

And to add to that the blinding haze of physical pain he endures, he is perhaps inch for inch the strongest person in the series in sheer willpower.

SS_181st_Snow
Dumb question, I havn't played KOTOR II yet, I don't even have it, so who's Darth Sion? I assume he's a baddy.

Illustrious
Sion by far. Anakin was being a whiny little *****, which makes it seem like he suffered more. Hell, you can even say Padme had as bad a life as Anakin.

Rayvann Sadow
At least Anakin had a hot wife.

Darth Nhilus
anakin's wife was pretty hot, I'd take her.

Insane Monk
Definately Sion. He had to live always knowing that he could never be Kreia's best student, plus, he looks like he went through a paper shredder.

Darth Nhilus
Insane monk is right

Darth Koroni
Sion was the most tormented. Anakin was just a winy attention-seeker who couldn't shut the helheim up.

jedihuh?
anakin had to deal with constantly having to try to live up to being "the chosen one" thats alot of pressure, plus all the betrayl and that jazz. Sion more physical, but who knows why he's like that.....I don't...if anyone does can they tell me?

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Dumb question, I havn't played KOTOR II yet, I don't even have it, so who's Darth Sion? I assume he's a baddy.
He's guy who looks like he has a ton of scars, not the one in the mask.

Darth_Janus
Actually, if you asked who suffered more, you could add me to the list, considering I did have to deal with both of these insecure bastards more than one apiece.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.