She-Hulk & the Thing vs. Rhino & Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who'll prevail? This fight is in the jungle.

Wynndar
They KO Rhino pretty fast and then figure out a way to neutralize Sandman eventually but Sandman hasnt been a match for these two in a long time.

Dark Thor
they can't KO Rhino before Sandman attacks him. It'll take pretty long to knock out Rhino.

Wynndar
Rhino is pretty beneath Thing and Shulkie....has Sandman had a strength enhancement since his early days?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wynndar
Rhino is pretty beneath Thing and Shulkie....has Sandman had a strength enhancement since his early days?

cool

Either one She-hulk or The THING could take those two by themselves.

KillAll
Originally posted by Tony Stark
cool

Either one She-hulk or The THING could take those two by themselves.

i highly doubt it... sandman can be a rough contender, i believe hes quite versatile and strong wink

when has thing/rhino met before?

Darth_Erebus
The Rhino is class 90, The Thing is class 95. Sandman isn't even class 10. The current version of She Hulk is class 200+ and could easily take all three by herself.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
The Rhino is class 90, The Thing is class 95. Sandman isn't even class 10. The current version of She Hulk is class 200+ and could easily take all three by herself.

where the sh*t did you get that? She-Hulk can lift (press) 70 tons. The THing can lift (press) 85 tons. On Marvel Universe, the Thing and Sandman are both 6 of 7. I assume Rhino is six of seven also.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Dark Thor
where the sh*t did you get that? She-Hulk can lift (press) 70 tons. The THing can lift (press) 85 tons. On Marvel Universe, the Thing and Sandman are both 6 of 7. I assume Rhino is six of seven also.

Dark Thor you're horribly outdated with your info. She hulk hasnt been class 75 for years. A few years back she reached class 90 and recently in her own title through weight training she increased even further. She was strong enough to bench press the things maximum capacity with one arm and she showed she was stronger than hercules.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

I've never seen anything that ever showed Rhino over CL50. Any help with that?

Sandman is a Pansie.

Jen would not beat Ben. And definitely not all 3 together.

Dark Thor

Sandman is a Pansie.

on Marvel Universe, Sandman is 6 of seven. Tha's close to the Thing

GalacticStorm

Sandman is a Pansie.

I believe she could beat Ben. She's more than twice as strong as him and has decent fighting skills. However lets stay on topic. She hulk and Thing i believe would find a way to win but its hard to give them a clear victory because of Sandman. How would they beat him?

Dark Thor
Well what if Sandman pours sand into the Thing and She'Hulk's eyes? Then they'll be like & quot;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE SAND IN OUR EYES!!!! WE CANT SEE!!!!!!!! HELP US!!

Dark Thor
Snadman can just blast five million gallons of sand into their faces and they'd be dead.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Snadman can just blast five million gallons of sand into their faces and they'd be dead.

Spiderman beats Sandman and Rhino (separately) on a daily basis.

Dark Thor
yes i know that. he's quicker than the two

Wynndar
Hey Tony Stark, what comic is that picture from?

Draco69
Rhino goes down rather fast. It's Sandman that's the problem. If they have something in the environment they can use against them then of course they win. If not then multiple thunderclaps are required.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wynndar
Hey Tony Stark, what comic is that picture from?

I got it from running around on some searches, not sure where though.

Sorry i can't be more of a help on that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.