Morrowing: Elder of the scrolls III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wyrmses
Who has played it? Anyone? Come on, it won game of the year AND best rpg of the year! Happy Dance

Snoopbert
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=325640&highlight=Morrowind

dave123
Isn't that thread for #1, and this for #3... or are they one and the same? confused

DanZeke25
I havnt played it..

But Elder Scrolls Oblivion for the 360 looks so friggen awesome. It eadily has the best graphics.

Thats the one thing i dont like about the 360. There are too many good games to chose from!

Wyrmses
Forget the 360! Well... Anywho... I like going to deadric ruins. I try to find Clannfears and jump on a rock so it can't reach me. Although there is one monster that was able to climb a rock to get me.... Stupid Spriggan.

darth-yoda
im sorry but this game pile of crap i have ever played the fighting system is poor the gameplay is pathetic and the oly thing hat could save it is the story id give it a 3 out of 10 how that got game of the year i dont no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.