Thanos vs Green Lanterns Hal/Kyle/Alan/John

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
GL Hal
GL Kyle
GL Alan
GL John

V.S

Thanos, The Mad Titan.

Tron
Damn, three major GLC members and the original? I don't know, Thanos has his work cut out for him, in my opinion.

ImmortalOne
Dude, Theese 4 will kick Thanos's purple a**, but kicking someones a** does not always means beating that person........... get it ??

Theese 4 will show the true meaning of HELL to Thanos, Hal Jordan has often been paired up with SS in the Forums, and Kyle often fight side by side with SS in xovers, John held his own against Despero (Thanos level dude) before loosing, and Alan is just plain badass....

So 4 Herald Level Dudez ~VS~ Thanos, The Mad Titan and lover of DEATH...

In the end, power and rings doesnt matter.......... what matters is PIMPSLAP !!!

DigiMark007
I'm always sentimental and side with GL's in close matches, since their powers tachnically don't have a limit and I'd be willing to believe that they'd have the willpower to overcome Thanos. Helluva fight though.

leonidas
gotta say the gls. though after after seeing supes one-punch john, i DO wonder a bit . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.