Damian Marley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

))TrAuMa((
He is one of Bob Marley's sons. I think he is really good and if you like reggae then i suggest you listen to his song "Welcome To Jamrock"

Dr. Octagon
Halfway Tree was a good album.

))TrAuMa((
yea

Ya Krunk'd Floo
'Welcome To Jamrock' is great. I'm always suspicious of the off-spring of great musicians following in their parent's footsteps, but Damian genuinely has a lot of talent. His voice is rich in emotion and he seems keen to follow in the social-commentary lyrics that his father committed to. 'Pimpa's Paradise' is so good, so is 'For The Babies'.

Inspectah Deck
He's alright

koolruningz
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
'Welcome To Jamrock' is great. I'm always suspicious of the off-spring of great musicians following in their parent's footsteps, but Damian genuinely has a lot of talent. His voice is rich in emotion and he seems keen to follow in the social-commentary lyrics that his father committed to. 'Pimpa's Paradise' is so good, so is 'For The Babies'.

I havent listened to him to be honest, but Pimpa's Paradise was one of his fathers songs. Its on the album Confrontation if you want to compare.
I like some of Ziggy's music to, he does a live version of Redemption Song with Lauryn Hill and sounds eerily like his father.

Phat J
i like how he has his own sound, he changes his voice up too. ill upload a track for you in a bit kool, i think you'd like him. nas has a verse in it, its the single hes got out right now.

koolruningz
Much appreciated bro. thumb up

Phat J
road to zion - damian marley & nas
http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3L1A8AHNVS8HT29I8HUI572B1L

hope you like it kool thumb up

koolruningz
Thanks man, i'll d/l it when i get home tonight.

-hh-
Originally posted by Phat J
road to zion - damian marley & nas
http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3L1A8AHNVS8HT29I8HUI572B1L

hope you like it kool thumb up yea that's a really good song.

Maya Zurak
He's a great musician as his father was.
I've listened his music and i really like it.

My fave song: "And Be Loved"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.