Ghost rider vs Etrigan the demon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Ghost rider vs Etrigan the demon

who do you think wins

HigH ScholaR
beer

HigH ScholaR

HigH ScholaR
beer

Dark Thor
good battle. Etrigan IMO

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Dark Thor
good battle. Etrigan IMO
yer hard to call but ghost rider 6\10..........to be honet i don't know 50/50

who?-kid
Hellfire vs Hellfire... Ghostrider is cooler, Etrigan is possibly more powerful... but does he still have that iron weakness ?

HigH ScholaR
i don't know but if he does lets not include that in this battle

Dark Thor
ghost rider has penance stare (useless in this battle cuz it only works on villains), superhuman strength, stamina, and invulnerability. Etrigan has superhuman abilities, force blasts, and fire breath

HigH ScholaR
Statistics
Real name John Blaze
Status Active
Affiliations
Previous affiliations Midnight Sons, Fantastic Four, The Defenders
Notable aliases
Notable relatives Barton Blaze (brother), Daniel Ketch (brother, deceased), Barbara Ketch (sister)
Notable powers Bound to the Spirit of Vengeance and able to assume the form of a flaming-skulled biker, demonic chopper can travel across any surface, Penance Stare forces those who meet his gaze to experience the pain they have caused others. Can project both regular and etheral flame offensively.

HigH ScholaR
Real name Etrigan/Jason Blood
Status Active
Affiliations Batman, Lobo
Previous affiliations Lobo, Doctor Fate, Robin, Superman
Notable aliases
Notable relatives Belial (father), Raan Va Daath of the Pit (mother), Merlin the Magician (half-brother), Scapegoat (half-brother).
Notable powers Super strength
Can offensively project hellfire from his body
Near-invulnerability
Extensive knowledge of magic

Dark Thor
where'd you get thos bios?

Khellendros
Well, Ghost Rider is basically indestructible, and even if you do damage his body, he'll just heal. He's even come back from being liquidated. Can Etrigan do that?

HigH ScholaR
i got the bios from Answers.com

HigH ScholaR
i say ghost rider only because of the bike and hpow he can use it as an offencsive weapon

BlaqChaos
Two demons that fight for the good guys and are bonded to mortals. Who wins, DC's Etrigan or Marvel's Ghost Rider?

Juntai
Etrigan wins, and he's no good guy, he's just... managed his way onto a goodguy side a couple of times.

TheKahn
Etrigan will lose because he is really a bad guy. All Ghost Rider has to do is use the Penance Stare

Juntai
Against a Demon Lord of Hell, The Devil's favorite demon... who is also among the most powerful mages in the Universe? I have a feeling that it's not going to be very effective.

TheKahn
It isn't really specific about who Ghost Rider's stare would work against, so the fight would come down to if a Marvel demon can make a D.C. demon fell naughty

HigH ScholaR
What the f**k? What the f**k?
This topic has been done before.......................... by ME

mad mad

Juntai
Originally posted by TheKahn
It isn't really specific about who Ghost Rider's stare would work against, so the fight would come down to if a Marvel demon can make a D.C. demon fell naughty He still uses the Demon title, and still rhymes, but after the series of Azmodel as the Spectre and Azmodel and Neron and Hal fighting over the Spectre's powers inside of the Spectre Force itself, once everything was resolved, Neron started rhyming and Etrigan took his throne. So technically, Etrigan's not a demon, but a lord....

BlaqChaos
In the comics GR's penace Stare failed to work on Zodiac (either because he was crazy or because he had about 10 eyes, or maybe it was because GR was just caught off guard by how many eyes he has...), but in the animated series it worked on Galactus.

HigH ScholaR, I thought it may have been done before, but the search function doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

HigH ScholaR
nah man is ok just messing with you

although i have done this already it's a battle to close to call almost same powers well almost anyway

BlaqChaos
What if we threw Spawn into the mix for good measure.

Private Pion
Fight takes place in a spooOOOooky graveyard.

grey fox
Gone gone the form of man , Arise the demon Etrigan !!!!

Man i love that.

But unfortunately Gr get's mind raped , because etrigan's a telepath (i think ?) if not then Etrigan banishes Zarathos back to hell with some sort of binding incantation.

Private Pion
I think Etrigan can break into peoples minds, but he needs to be able to pin them down and maintain eye contact. GR doesn't have eyes. @_@

grey fox
Meh , then he forcefully sends him back to marvels version of hell

The Ion
Originally posted by Private Pion
Fight takes place in a spooOOOooky graveyard.
What comic is your sig from?

Private Pion
JLA classified #6. I've got a few whole scans if you want them.

complexbrother
Etrigan the Demon
http://hometown.aol.com/XxJohnMurdockxX/715.jpeg

vs

Ghost Rider
http://www.lacoctelera.com/myfiles/dentro-del-laberinto/motoristaps2fig.jpg

who wins this hellish battle ?

guy222
Originally posted by complexbrother
Etrigan the Demon

vs

Ghost Rider

who wins this hellish battle ?

Zarathos

Redatom65
oprah

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
oprah

laughing out loud

Tassadar
This is at least the 5th thread like this.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Etrigan is a powerful demon but he'll lose with the greatest of ease to Zarathos.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Etrigan is a powerful demon but he'll lose with the greatest of ease to Zarathos.

Zarathos>Hela

Tip for u, Sidious

Big Sexy
Originally posted by complexbrother
Etrigan the Demon

vs

Ghost Rider

who wins this hellish battle ? both images are awesome

guy222
Originally posted by Big Sexy
both images are awesome

co signed

The Nuul
Bump.

Falamu
Heaven's empowered soldier against a false demon...yeah, we can all see results now...

maxivitopowe
bumo

LeonBuco666
Zarathos with the utmost ease, but johnny with a good fight maybe 7-8/10

Golgo13
Etrigan wins more often than not. There are some versions of GR that can win, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.