Game Ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
This idea has been put forward for a potential new forum - it's kind of self explanatory, really. Just come up with your own idea for a game: the story line, genre, unique characteristics that set it apart from the rest etc... and we'll tell you the good points, weak points and so forth...

If this becomes it's own forum, each individual game idea can have their own thread big grin But for now, we're just gonna have to keep them all here.

Basic rules apply: don't bash each other's ideas.

Be creative and inventive - you never know when EA might be checking forums for some new talent wink

ESB-1138
Judgment of Celestial III: Legend of Diablen
Storyline:
The world is split into 2 nations. The United Nations of Earth (UNE) and the Confedarate Nations of Earth (CNE) and both are at the brek of war against one another. Now project: ESB-1138 codename: Jack O'Neil must overcome a deadly virus and stop the Three Paladins (P3) before their plans to revive a terrible create called Diablen is complete. Jack must learn to complete harness his Celestial Energy to stop Kajak, Rufus, and Norce.

darth-yoda
I have a few so ill post them through the week so here is the first its a marvel dc crossover title im not sure off the game type i have two in mind which were rpg or fighting it would have a huge character list exceding over a hundred coz im not sure about you but with 20 or so i start to get bored after a week or so the story would go kinda magneto and luthor have joined forces to wipe each and every human of the planet there reson for joining forces is luthor wants to become a mutant to dystroy superman 1 on 1 and magnneto wants to be rich and for earth to be a mutant only planet there would be guest apperances from spawn and hellboy among others and maybe the abilerty to create your own superhero and set moves for them like you can on the wwe games th arenas would exceed 30 things taht would set this apart from the rest would be the abilerty to fuse if you will two charcters for instance iron man and green lantern iron lantern superman and hulk kal'hulk or krypto hulk something like that so please tell me what you think off this game idea the title would be on all formats with morwe haracters for the xbox owners and maybe downloadable content

ESB-1138
Judgment of Celestial I: Trial by Fire
Stroyline:
This takes place 20 years before the one above. World War III is raging on as the United States of America has just sent out an elite team to Germany. The leader of the team is Serrago, the perfect soldier. Serrago is ruthless, heartless, fearless, and is a great military leader. But little by little Serrago learns of his truth that he wasn't born but created and it soon leads to chaos for 9 years of the war where Serrago fights for the USA and tries to learn of his truth. This is the war that gives birth to the United Nations of Earth.

ESB-1138
Judgment of Celestial II: Shadows Unleashed
3 years before Legend of Diablen
Storyline:
Strange activity has been rising in France. Now people are going missing and a special team has been sent to find the people. Apart of that team is Jack O'Neil, a well trained Marine for the United Nations of Earth...or was he? Little does Jack know is that his true past is behind Professor Hipkins' activites and he has more incommon with the "Reapers" then he thinks. The truth must be told and the struggle between good and evil will all start with Jack. They will have to stop the Belves; mutant wolves that feed off human flesh. 5 people will go to France but how many will come out?

ESB-1138
Judgment of Celestial IV: Grievous Cry
This is a year after Legend of Diablen
Stroyline:
The story focuses mostly on Destinie and a mysetrious man named Kore who seems to know a lot about her past. Now Kore is leaving clues across the city of Jacksonville and Destinie must find the clues and stop a power at work called Enota. But Kore has many followers and the UNE is quick to respond but the President gets killed and now it seems only Destinie and her old friends can stop Kore and maybe she'll find an old friend along the way.

ESB-1138
Judgment of Celestial V: Graveyard Within (Working Title)
A year after Grievous Cry
Storyline: The final Judgment of Celestial
Jack was cloned from Adam who everyone thought was killed by Serrago 13 years ago but he wasn't. Adam has returned to take back everything Jack took when they were repleaced. Adam knows everything Jack will try or do but will that stop him from winning? More is at state here when Adam begins to summon Krelon, a powerful force that is said to make one nearly invincible. The Battle of the Gods will take every ounce of Jack's and Adam's power to win. It seems that Adam may not be in this alone...

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Every freakin time I come up with a game idea, six months down the track a similar game comes out, so I've given up.

Darthburgerking
here's one it's pretty simple a massive online version of twisted metal, you would play it online like you would and rts with a big room of people then little servers set up by one person and he set's the player limit, it would be awesome.

Zen2nd
Well I would give out my games ideas but I will be actually making games in a years time, so don't want people stealing my ideas stick out tongue

darth-yoda
comeon zen share its fun and any thoughts on my idea anybody

My idea: I would make Halo3 take place more on earth, so we can see wtf it looks like in the future! And actually feel like you're fighting for and with your fellow human beings...I was a lil disappointed with halo2 only having 1 level on earth. Pissed me off beyond belief especially after that awesome trailer they had for it....the game was still sweet though.

darth-yoda
please could we have original game ideas please

KingDubya
Originally posted by 113
My idea: I would make Halo3 take place more on earth, so we can see wtf it looks like in the future! And actually feel like you're fighting for and with your fellow human beings...I was a lil disappointed with halo2 only having 1 level on earth. Pissed me off beyond belief especially after that awesome trailer they had for it....the game was still sweet though.

The game only had one level on Earth becuase the story didn't have too much to do with the battle on our planet. But the third will most definitely have more levels on Earth (if you've played to the end, you'd know why).

Now for game ideas... I'd make a game that puts you in the shoes of a squire in medieval times trying to make it to knight status. You would start by doing all your squirely duties and possibly some training in swordplay, archery, the works. Then as the game progresses you slowly become a knight fighting for your kingdom and all the training you did as a squire will come into play. I don't have a storyline thought up yet, but I think it's a good idea.

ESB-1138
Tales of Igros
RPG
It is a time of kingdoms and empires. One empire has proven stronger then all the rest...Igros. Emperor Igros was a genius in war and he led his army into victory after victory until his empire became the largest and strongest. Now only a few kindgoms remain and one of them is the Kingdom of Enrea. General Derrick Lee has sent a message to King James Enrea to surrender or die but the king refused.
Now war is here. But four people ban together to stop the Igros Empire. Jack O'Neil, April Summers, Brad Smith, and King James Enrea must fight the empire together even though the are only teens. But more help will come along the way, even an Ex-General of the Igros Empire shall assist the team.

ESB-1138
Cielo Adventures

Cielo, a green falcon, has lived on South Island his entire life. Now a mysterious Lion from North Island, Leo the Lion has started to enslave the Bird Tribes on South Island. Cielo teams up with Kong the Ape from West Island, Roll the Panther from North Island, and Rose the Wolf from East Island to stop Leo from collecting the 12 Zodiac Crystals.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Jack was cloned from Adam who everyone thought was killed by Serrago 13 years ago but he wasn't. Adam has returned to take back everything Jack took when they were repleaced. Adam knows everything Jack will try or do but will that stop him from winning? More is at state here when Adam begins to summon Krelon, a powerful force that is said to make one nearly invincible. The Battle of the Gods will take every ounce of Jack's and Adam's power to win. It seems that Adam may not be in this alone...

How many sequels are you planning on making? stick out tongue

I'd make a Star Wars RPG, more customisation, user friendly and in-depth than KoToR, but not as slow and dull as Morrowind in gameplay. Based around the Sith War era, plenty of armies and so on to fight/join.

Originally posted by Zen2nd
Well I would give out my games ideas but I will be actually making games in a years time, so don't want people stealing my ideas stick out tongue

Thats cool, I want to get a job at a game company in my city, Ill probably apply when I finish my degree, or do a 3.5 month 3D course nearby and get a job there while still studying thumb up

ESB-1138
Clearly that last line says it all.

ESB-1138
Here's an RTS game
Judgment of Celestial: Battle for Earth
Play as:
United Nations of Earth (UNE)
Confederate Nations of Earth (CNE)
Imperial Nations of Earth (INE)
Hipkins Special Squad (HSS)
Rebels
Celestians

Zen2nd
Trust me though that my game will certainly be cool. Its going to involve alot of guns.

darth-yoda
zen can you give us any info on it

KingDubya
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Trust me though that my game will certainly be cool. Its going to involve alot of guns.
Just like everything else!

darth-yoda
okay here is the thing i have a game idea planned and im going to go in depth on it its a action adventure were you control numorus characters dante kratos virgil( who will play alot like his brother) spawn hellboy and new charcater for the game DEATH the game idea is that spawn and virgil have decided to destroy heaven and the gods cannot allow this they have sent kratos forward in time were he is meet by dante along the way the team up with hellboy and death join virgil and spawn to rise hell on earth the only thng i need is a title if anyone can think of one

darth-yoda

DarkC
Battle Royale. It's been done.

Think SSBM, except with all the popular game characters from all the brands. Not just Nintendo. Call it "Clash of the Worlds", or something. And make it 3D ish, sorta like Power Stone. It'd be cool to fight on Delta Halo, against bosses like The Pain(from MGS: SN).

Thing is, it's probably impossible. Just think of all the contracts that has to be made! Ahh!

Red Superfly
Here's an idea.

You're a fish. But you can transform into a tank. And you have to rescue a princess. From a talking car. A very, very bad car. There's just one problem, you're a disabled fish in a wheelchair. In order to save the day, you have to buy shoes from cow-makers and then trade them for a pair of legs that work. And your sidekick is a wise-cracking turd who is also a superhero with dentist powers.

DarkC
Sounds like something straight out of South Park.

BackFire
I really want them to make a MMOG within a world overrun by zombies.

Spelljammer
Save The World.
Genre: Real-time rpg. Kindof like Zelda but heavy roleplaying like Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic.

Plot: There is a civil war between your world, two primary leaders with a whole lot of bosses. Infact, one wordly boss is a dictator and the other is a beurocratic society of menances.. You tire of how this war seems to never end between thw two factions and are one of the few who realize that in the end we're all just people. You make descisions based off circumstances, for instance:

You confront a man who owns a small buisnessness, he offers you potions at a pretty steep price. (Potions are very dire in this hack n slash game.) He's a drunk and cheats on his wife, (Very honost man.) and he worries that "those damn fatcats" are going to take his buisness away from him. What do you do?

A: "Your personal life is none of my concern, I'll buy some potions, global marketing will be the death to our society."
B: "I'm in no position to judge you, but I do have to think about what's best for MY family, and better prices are better prices, sorry."

A bigger more realiable market appears if you choose B option, allowing you for the rest of the game to have cheaper potions and even other cool equipments! Choosing A option just makes yourself pat on the back. To "even things out" choosing B will unlock a new kindof monster.

You gain red or blue points to your aura based on your descisions throughout the game. This creepy hooded guy (This was before I played kotor2 by the way.) guides you throughout your travels warning you of an impending evil. By the end of the game, after you have defeated both parties, you're left wondering where this big bad evil guy is..

Turns out the big bad evil guy was you. And based off your quest you either get to see an enlarged picture of Stalin or Adolph Hitler. Yippy skippy.

KingDubya

darth-yoda
i know that i was thinking maybe he wants revenge upon heavan so he has teamed up with virgil an has became a commanda of hells great worriors

crazy_shadow
name: juakana mystery
(pronounced: hwakayna mystery)
genre: strategy, rpg, 3rd person, kind of like legend of legaia
storyline: you begin with dreaming about an unknown force surrounding a wierd plant, looking almost like a fern. You don't know why you had this dream but you continue having it and you feel you must go out to find this thing. So you go to the weapons shot with your only money and buy a sword and a small shield to keep you up. you take out an adventure to find it. Soon the land of juakana begins turning dark and a purple like color and interesting demon looking monsters start forming from the normal monsters. You know the only way to find out the mystery is to find your way to the tree and find its secrets...but more lies ahead...

big grin

darth-yoda
id buy it just for the funky title anem then id love it it sounds really cool

crazy_shadow
me? smile

ESB-1138
Reign of Barathus
Adventure

An evil from Darkice Mountain has appeared and is gathering all evil towards it. The only hope lies in the hand of 6 young warriors who will unite to conquer the 12 trials ahead and stop the Barathus before he destroys the world of Manats and casts it into an age of darkness.

Blue Dragon
Good idea for a thread. wink Ermm....I'll use characters that already exist, just for another game. smile

Title: Legend of Zelda: Ring of Fire
Story: Link is living a normal life, age 16, training with is father outside. The sky turns black & it starts to rain, thunder & lightning. Everyone runs into there house.

Link runs inside, his father is behind him, but he is struck by lightning in front of Link's eyes. Link runs over & crys over his father's dead body.

Moblins, arrive surrounding Link, they say this was the work of Ganon. Link's knows of Ganon & seeks out revenge.

Age rating: 12.

Landscapes/levels: Temples, dungeons, firleds, lakes, the usual stuff.

Equipment: Boomerang, bow & arrows, Master Sword, Hyrulian Sheild, usual stuff again.

That's it...

darth-yoda
i like all the ideas and yes CS you

ESB-1138
Clash of the Gods
RTS
The 6 Gods of Algriea has separated into kingdoms across the world. Now you take control of 1 of the 6 Gods and create an Empire. Build your castle and make many outposts as you prepare to destroy your foes and make peace with others. The God's power will grant you special gifts and spells. The War of Algriea rests on your hands. Fight till death end or make peace. You decide.
Each army comes with a castle, 2 villages (Think of camp size in BFME) and outposts with 20 soldiers and 5 workers. Build your grand army and destroy your opponents.

Wolf Dog
A good idea for a game would be to fuse Counter Strike and Battlefield together! On foot would be gameplay similar to CS so it's actually fun to be on foot. That's my dream game. Imagine getting a head shot right before someone enters a vehicle and watching him fall to the floor.
<dreams>

ESB-1138
Reign of Barathus: Return of the Paladin
Adventure

The quest to stop Barathus continues as Micha leaves the group with Jason and begins to train to be a Paladin. The other four continues heading to the temples to stop Barathus in his lair of Darkice Mountain.

PRINCE XIZOR
STAR WARS -strike of the menace
sci-fi

You play as darth maul, and have to go infiltrate black sun and do other missions from the books and stuff. it would have all the usual force powers and stuff.
And a level i just made up would be you have to go find a holocron for sidious on korriban, and you come under attack from ancient sith apparitions and stuff. thats pretty much it.

ESB-1138
Reign of Barathus: Hearts of Men
Adventure

The final battles are beginning. The armies of the dead is gathering for a final strike against mankind. The only hope lies in the hand of a Paladin to complete the final trials.

Throne on the Rose
Adventure

Mark was a teenager with few friends. One day, Stacy was kidnapped by the special team called LANCER. The Police couldn't help so Mark left home with his trusted dog, Butterball, to find Stacy. Of course he is seeking help from the greatest warrior who ever lived; Emer.

ESB-1138
Here's the list of game ideas. For JOC, I fused 2 and 3 into one and also 4 and 5 into one.
Judgment of Celestial I: Trial by Fire- RPG
Judgment of Celestial II: Shadows Unleashed- RPG
Judgment of Celestial III: Grievous Cry- Third-Person Shooter
Tales of Igros- RPG
Cielo Adventures- Adventure
Judgment of Celestial: Battle for Earth- RTS
Reign of Barathus- Adventure
Clash of the Gods- RTS
Reign of Barathus: Return of the Paladin- Adventure
Reign of Barathus: Hearts of Men- Adventure
Throne in the Rose- Adventure

darth-yoda
i like them all esb

ESB-1138
Revelation
-Adventure-

The time has come for change...a Heretic has risen up from the ranks of the Emperor and is now trying to stop them in destroying their own people for their false beliefs. But the Emperor's mightiest warrior, Deun aka the Arbiter is on the hunt for Alex. Emperor William Hyland has placed a bounty of Alex's head so high every low life and then some is after him. Alex must travel north along the Maildra River and through Avater Mountains to reach the nearest kingdom that has always wanted to destroy Hyland. But the Arbiter; Deun shall not let this heresy get far. Play as Alex the Heretic or Brad the Arbiter in this quest to change the world.

ESB-1138
Galactic War
-RTS-

Command a large fleet as you travel to different planets and conquer them. Build outposts, shipyards, troop centers, mech factories, and military bases and defeat the enemy armies. Form an alliance or two and crush your foe with an army greater then any other.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Good idea for a thread. wink Ermm....I'll use characters that already exist, just for another game. smile

Title: Legend of Zelda: Ring of Fire
Story: Link is living a normal life, age 16, training with is father outside. The sky turns black & it starts to rain, thunder & lightning. Everyone runs into there house.

Link runs inside, his father is behind him, but he is struck by lightning in front of Link's eyes. Link runs over & crys over his father's dead body.

Moblins, arrive surrounding Link, they say this was the work of Ganon. Link's knows of Ganon & seeks out revenge.

Age rating: 12.

Landscapes/levels: Temples, dungeons, firleds, lakes, the usual stuff.

Equipment: Boomerang, bow & arrows, Master Sword, Hyrulian Sheild, usual stuff again.

That's it...
Oh & Link should use his mouth for once, Jak did from Jak 2. His first words was, "I'm gonna kill Praxis!"

ESB-1138
Secrets of Manthar: Advent Rising
-Adventure-

Children are the first to suffer...
As a young 10 year old boy, Marth loved to go into the woods and pretend to be a great hero of stories. But when his hometown is burnt to the ground in search of a jewel his adventure begins. Marth takes the jewel, Manthar and travels north trying to escape the grasps of the seven Shadows. Marth travels with his two best friends (also 10) Gerald and Mark. Upon arriving at the Kingdom of the Sun, four more men join the boys to travel to the Tower of Manthar and destroy the growing shadows before it gets out of hand. The other four warriors at the Ranger Jaro, the Archer Bradadon, the Knight of Gandrian Walsh, and the Master Sage Geardia. They must avoid the Dark Sage Berthar at all costs or lose the jewel and the fate of the world.

ESB-1138
Secrets of Manthar: Turning Tide
-Adventure-

Marth and Mark have left the group to find the Tower of Manthar alone. Jaro and the rest now travels east along the Melgo River to reach the Bermada Castle to prepare for war against Berthar. 50,000 Shadows march to Bermada with only 12,000 soldiers to defend it. Geardia has only one plan to save the destruction of Bermada and rushes to the Lair of the Dragon King to get aid from the mighty Dragons. Three paths are being taken. All will affect the next. If one will fail they will all fail.

ESB-1138
Secrets of Manthar: Remaining Hope
-Adventure-

A small victory was won at Bermada. Jaro, Geardia, Gerald, Walsh, and Bradadon travels further east to the largest kingdom their is...Gandriar. The city is a fortress itself with an army of nearly 27,000 soldiers but a draft has increased the number to 32,000 as the full army of darkness led by the Shadow-King, Eltha marches with an army of over 80,000 Shadows. Bermada's remaining forces travel with Jaro and co to assist their ally in the upcoming battle. Marth and Mark along with the Ranger Jera (Jaro's sister) travels west around the Colrtian Mountains but maybe that wasn't a wise move as a small group of 300 Shadows travel after them. The three adventurers are only 6 miles from the Tower but that doesn't mean they will complete their mission. The final days are here.

ESB-1138
Zera Assault
-Fighting-

Judgment of Celestial characters, Secrest of Manthar characters, Reign of Barathus characters, Cielo Adventures characters, and any other game characters I made will be put against against each other to battle it out.

ESB-1138
Game Series:
Judgment of Celestial
Reign of Barathus
Cielo Adventures
Secrets of Manthar
Galactic War
Clash of the Gods
Throne in the Rose
Tales of Igros

Pretty good huh?

Blue Dragon
Good that you thought up so many, I only done one. stick out tongue

ESB-1138
Judgment of Celestial: Reign of Baratu'
-Third-Person Shooter RPG-

A year has passed since Serrago was defeated. Gandriar is now helping his people rebuild his home of the City of Celestial but where their is good their is always evil. Esther, a powerful dark sage, has killed the High Priests of the Celestians and Gandriar sets up to defeat the evil sage. He'll of course get help along the way with some old friends; Destinie, Lance, and Wagner.

ESB-1138
Judgment of Celestial: All out War
-First-Person Shooter-

You played a minor part in the battles of World War III and the Global Civil War. But now play as a USA Marine, a UNE Marine, an INE Marine, and a CNE marine during many great battles that you missed.

ESB-1138
Starting a lot over after much trial and error.
Judgment of Celestial I: Grievous Cry
Judgment of Celestial II: Trial by Fire
Judgment of Celestial III: Return of the Paladin

*Note* I'm trying to start a Judgment of Celestial game in Role-Playing so hope you join.

darth-yoda

Ieatbabies
X-men: Acedemy X

Story: Create your own mutant, including physical appearance, attitude, and even make your own powers!

After you create this Mutant you will interact with the environment at Xiavier's school. You'll play basketball with the kids, study for your math test, and team up with a squad of young mutants to train in the Danger Room.

Eventually you'll age over time and become stronger as well. You may even get appointed as an X-man where you go on missions with the likes of Storm, Cyclops, and even Wolverine!

darth-yoda
i like that idea baby eater

Ieatbabies
I do too... stick out tongue

Jaro
Ranger of the North
-Adventure-
Rangers are skilled warriors and great hunters. Create a ranger and learn the skills you need to survive and take many missions that people want to give you to earn money to buy better supplies.

eleveninches
id love to see a 'marvel vs DC' game

Tru_Slice
I have one for online games.

It will be multiplayer's answer to bullet time...

Slow-motion bubbles.(lol, yeah i know)

But think about it for a sec.
Everything that goes into the bubble, slows down.
It is triggered by pressing a button
And you have a bar meter telling you how long it lasts.
Everything from people to bullets to projectiles entering into the bubble, slows down.
It could actually work...

Celestial
The Judgment of Celestial: Battle for Igros
-RTS

Sides:
-Good: Gandriar, Hyland, and Catlons
-Bad: Darkice, Ethian, and Getian

Heroes:
Gandriar- Galatians the Wise, Joran, Jaromor, Bradon, Christian, Deldrian, Amanda, and Rose
Hyland- Striker, Alextor, Cameron, Paris, Hylathor, and Philemon the Brave
Catlons- Princess Jennifer, Cloudspeed, Abigail, Mary, Mercy, and Obadiah the True

Darkice: The Reaper-King, Reaper (x5), and Momthor
Ethian: Solomon the Wise, Kenya, Melkoy, and Megnite
Getian: Barathus, Atmoses, Helltic, Ravage, and Vengeance

Hidden Units: Letivcus the Quick, Epheuis the Strong, Serrago the dark Lord, and Amos, Rubian, and Sapphirin the Three angels of Avalon

Tru_Slice
Originally posted by Celestial
The Judgment of Celestial: Battle for Igros
-RTS

Sides:
-Good: Gandriar, Hyland, and Catlons
-Bad: Darkice, Ethian, and Getian

Heroes:
Gandriar- Galatians the Wise, Joran, Jaromor, Bradon, Christian, Deldrian, Amanda, and Rose
Hyland- Striker, Alextor, Cameron, Paris, Hylathor, and Philemon the Brave
Catlons- Princess Jennifer, Cloudspeed, Abigail, Mary, Mercy, and Obadiah the True

Darkice: The Reaper-King, Reaper (x5), and Momthor
Ethian: Solomon the Wise, Kenya, Melkoy, and Megnite
Getian: Barathus, Atmoses, Helltic, Ravage, and Vengeance

Hidden Units: Letivcus the Quick, Epheuis the Strong, Serrago the dark Lord, and Amos, Rubian, and Sapphirin the Three angels of Avalon

What the f**k? What is all that?

Bicnarok
A newer version of "Road Rash" would be good, that game rocked.

Tru_Slice
Yeah, that's what I thought Moto G3 was going to be like...oops

Stefan Kojic
Here's what I would change about these games:
Harry Potter- better graphics, not too colory, more serious and less dumb missions. Would be nice to create an option to create your own wizard and stuff, interact with charcaters, play in different houses..
Fahrenheit: change the reflex analog action to a less noticable on screen one...
STAR WARS- Lucasarts should REALLY make a single-player RPG similar to Galaxies(but galaxies is multiplayer) but for PS2 also...
Enemy at the Gates- would be awsome to make this game

Avenger2.0
Ya's might be interested to check here.

http://www.ps3today.com/Blogs/News/hqs/blr_811.aspx

ESB- 1138
Trial of the Wizards

Play as Galatians the Wise in the year 165 of the Bronze Age and go around to help the people of Igros any way possible.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Bicnarok
A newer version of "Road Rash" would be good, that game rocked. oh yes... so very awesome.. and with todays graphics and system capabilities (like online play) .. it could only magnify the goodness.. eek!

stuff they could include :

-wagers on equipment
-bike stealing
-2 peeps on 1 bike (maybe either to assist a friend who got ripped off lol, or a possible traitoring resulting in a clepto)
-full bike customization, without needing a PHD in engineering o_o
-clans become the 'gangs' that populate the world (like how they had techies, duelies, desades, etc)

Jack O'Neil
They have a lot of World War II games so here's an idea for a first-person shooter and an RTS.

The Civil War: Brother against Brother

Shadow x 20
The Perfect Warrior

Death Blood is trying to gather the 12 Celestial Stones to break the seal that the Emerald Crystal holds on the Blood Star. Now the perfect warrior, Cielo, must defeat this foe and even save some of his comrades who were captured in the making.

Avenger2.0
How many The Judgment of Celestial: Battle for whatever games do ya's want.

Spideys Sister
There's an ultimate spidey...I want Xmen, FF and the Ultimates too.

Shadow x 20
A sequel to The Perfect Warrior (Kind of)

In another dimension there is a warrior named Riktu the Bat. She is the sole protector of her world from the evil Doctor Der. Der is after the 12 Enfer Stones (opposite of Celestial Stones) to conquer the world but Riktu won't let Der win without a fight.

Game is called: Riktu the Traveler

swedish_bum
Super mario FPS... eek!

Shadow x 20
When Cielo used the twelve Celestial Stones and Riktu used the twelve Enfer Stones to save their worlds in fact caused their own doom. Now Cielo and Riktu must team up to collect special power armors and the Celestial Stones and Enfer Stones to stop their worlds from colliding into one another. But in the end will Cielo and Riktu save the world or fight each other for their own selfish reasons. The choice is yours

The Perfect Warrior 2: The Chosen One

Shadow x 20
The Perfect Warrior: Rise of the Yotian Empire

An alien race has invaded Earth. 2 space stations, Atlas and Prometheus have been sent into space with 25,000 military soldiers to lure the Yotian Invader away. Now the perfect warrior, Cielo, is the last hope for mankind by finding the 12 Celestial Stones.

apoc001
I think they should make a game with a large environment, like in Spiderman, only with Hulk or Superman. There should be destructible environments too.

Shadow x 20
2 heroes must team up to save the world or fight each other to destroy it. You chose the outcome.

Mario and Sonic

apoc001
There should be a war game that's not all about special missions. There should be one where you're just an average guy in the infantry (whose looks you get to customize fully) who's just in the midst of a war. The NPC's (I think that's what thet're called) will all be shooting at each other, hiding behind stuff, taking each other's weapons, etc. And while they're killing each other, and trying to kill you, you take care of the important stuff, like tanks, bridges, machine guns, etc. Your health would be a litle more than everyone else's, depending on the difficulty, but everyone else dies when shot in vital areas or are disabled when shot anywhere else. And as you fight in more and more battles, you become more of a hero and eventually get to do some top secret stuff. The title should be "Enlistment" or "Conscript" or something like that. Anyway, that's just an idea. There may already be one like that.

Shadow x 20
Cielo on the run...mistaken for his evil twin bother, Enfer, Cielo must now stop Enfer from destroying the world but is Cielo truly pure of heart? As he progresses something inside begins to awaken and only the choices you make will determine if Cielo can stay good or fall to evil.

Cielo & Enfer

exanda kane

Shadow x 20
Cross of Men
Adventure/RTS

The year is 1423. The kingdom is ruled by King Salem the cruel who cares nothing for his people only himself. The chosen one is born and it is destined that he will overthrow the wicked king and save a kindgom from damnation.
Unite cities...
Command armies...
Invade fortresses...
Intense one on one duels...
You mission...to liberate a kingdom.
Elijah must travel by day and by night to avoid the king's soldiers. War is the only hope for salvation and Elijah is the man to lead the people into battle...bearing a cross mark on his face he carries the sin of the people with him. Until he has liberated the people that mark will never fade.

Cross of Men

Shadow x 20
Jack O'Neil returns...

Celestial X
Adventure

2 years have befallen the tragic events of the Six Reapers. But now a virus is killing millions. The virus is effecting everyone and everything expect children.
The world plays a cruel fate for man...
Children are always the first to suffer...
Children who have lost all hope...
Respite for the soul...
And so he takes sword in hand...once again
Jack must unite with old allies to defeat the trio of warriors trying to restore Serrago, P3. Clash blades with new foes and even old foes. Travel to a new world unforeseen by all. As Jack tries to save humanity...and the children.

Shadow x 20
When a small ship bound for one course gets caught in the greatest storm on Earth it arrives at a mysterious island. When a group of naives attack and kidnaps 5 of their partners the remaining 20 must load up their guns and hunt for their comrades but what else is on this island and why does one need such a large wall around the center? The mystery will be revealed.

Shadows in the Sun
First-person Shooter

clarson49x
i thought that marvel vs capcom game was stupid. it would have been cooler if they made a street fighter vs mortalkombat. they sure as hell would have made a hell lot more money.

§noopbert
Originally posted by clarson49x
i thought that marvel vs capcom game was stupid. it would have been cooler if they made a street fighter vs mortalkombat. they sure as hell would have made a hell lot more money. :Wtf: Are you an idiot? Clearly, this thread is not about that.

John Bak'or
Originally posted by ESB - 1138

The world plays a cruel fate for man...
Children are always the first to suffer...
Children who have lost all hope...
Respite for the soul...
And so he takes sword in hand...once again
dude do u want the game u mentioned or ff7 advent children, the game smile

darht dude
title: you're a squirrel in the winter time
problem:a squirrel named jimmy lost his nuts
genre:adventure
story: jimmy lost his nuts.he has to travel through the seasons to try to find his nuts.but if he does not find his nuts in one year, he will go totally
bonkers.jimmy also has to go through all of the united states.he also will find squirrel sized guns to help him to take down enemies.
well i hope you like my idea.bye.

rated t for teen

Lord Magnus
Another Marvel comics fighting game.

How's this: A platformer where you play as a leprechaun.

Get this--you're a leprechaun, being chased by hunters who want a wish and whatnot, and the game revolves around luck. If you collect lots of luck through different means, you can sneak by enemies, there's less of a chance that you'll activate traps, the wind will work in your favor when you're floating on your umbrella, more shortcuts will be mroe evident, and there's a better chance of pulling off special moves and grabbing onto ledges when you almost make a jump. If you have less luck, tons of traps, harder enemies and no shortcuts, strong winds against you, etc. etc.

Also: more Marvel fighting games. And no Imperfects. Just lots of Marvel characters.

Also: a quality Pokemon game. People might think I like pokemon for saying this but think: 151 original pokemon, a good plot that makes a lick of sense more than "It's my destiny to catch 'em all!" A good combat system with similar elemental powers, overall less Japanese, a few of the same moves but used differently. The base, base concept isn't that bad.

Phenoix12
Ledgend Of The Phenoix--BOOK I/The Island Of Ice.
RPG
STORY: You live on Zen island (a Varry Cold Island) Your Carater (you get to make) Go to a Festival, After the Feast the Wach tower Bell Rings (Wich meens Get the HELL in side) a Fier ball hits the ground next to you, and you go flying into the ochen. Then the level begens and you have to swim to the shore befor you get killed by the Ships fiering at eachother. Your Town is Gone you need to travle to the Captel Island but beware other islands you need to travel thru are not safe ennymore.

John Bak'or
hmm not sure bout a game i'll get back to ya'll with an idea

John Bak'or
grrr cant think of one

Lord Magnus
I've spoken my piece.

Knightfall93
Gotham Legends (possible title, not sure)
Across a huge Gotham environment, stop petty crimes, help civilians in distress and do jobs while completing mass missions (kinda Spidey 2 style) but play as a mix of Batman, Nightwing, Robin III, batgirl III, Harvey Bullock, Renee Montoya, Huntress) to stop mamy criminals.
Battle gangs and thugs plus tough bosses Scarecrow, the Joker, Victor Zsasz, Two Face and others, all resulting in facing the team up of Lex Luthor and ra's al Ghul!
Itt would be amazing but might be too advanced...

Knightfall93
Batman: KnightFall: The Game

its kinda LOTR: ROK style, unlock weapons and upgrades while doing various "paths" as Batamn, Azrael and Robin/ Nightwing (with occasional Huntress/ Catwoman) paths. It covers from Bane's appearance where Killer Croc appears, to the breaking of Bruce, to Knightquest: The Search and Crusade and finally KnightsEnd!
A wicked, wicked, long, long game with film clips done by the TAS crew!

John Bak'or
still can't think of one

Avenger2.0
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Batman: KnightFall: The Game

its kinda LOTR: ROK style, unlock weapons and upgrades while doing various "paths" as Batamn, Azrael and Robin/ Nightwing (with occasional Huntress/ Catwoman) paths. It covers from Bane's appearance where Killer Croc appears, to the breaking of Bruce, to Knightquest: The Search and Crusade and finally KnightsEnd!
A wicked, wicked, long, long game with film clips done by the TAS crew!

Can you repeat that.. I must have had something crazy in my ear.

sam000
my idea is about a guy in the woods and stumbles along a hidden cult . there is also an asylem located deep in the woods and all of the patents have escaped. so the main character has to survive the cult and get out of the woods......but on the way he meets strange creatures and has to fend them off. ive taken some of the ideas from suffering.

Imperial_Samura
Not sure of a title, but I'd like to see Grand Theft Auto: SA crossed with an RPG and zombies.

You developer a character and give them a profession (maybe a soldier or policeman or doctor or a staffer in the mayors office) - your character choice effects where you start and how your respond to the events that follow. You do some missions, explore, that whole wander around GTA style for a bit before the zombies turn up, but eventually something (a mission) triggers the them. Maybe, using the above examples, your the soldier at a top secret bioweapon lab which is attacked. Or your the reporter, sent to investigate why a general and a heap of soldiers turned up not long after that explosion at the old government facility just outside of the city. Or the policeman, sent to help with some sort of disturbance on the outskirts, people being attacked by some biting madman apparently...

I just like the idea of the zombie plague gradually spreading through a GTA: SA like city, seeing zombies pulling people from cars and infecting more and more people as those killed by zombies return to life, citizens running or fighting, police/army road blocks or destroyed bridges holding it at bay in places for a while at least (so the whole city isn't overrun in like 10 minutes, though I imagine such measures failing in time as more and more zombies attack or break through in other places) etc. The zombies choosing to go in different directions, drawn by non-infected people, there might be nothing around the corner, or there might be a huge mob of them - and maybe you might get a chance to save or recruit shell shocked people (Dawn of the Dead style) and have a little party who'll help you on your missions.

Sonic x 20
I was thinking of a Scroll Beat'Em Up with Both Final Fight and Street of Rage!!!!!!!!! Cody, Guy, Mike, Haggar, and others Reunite in Final Fight and Later on Meet the Streets of Rage Fighters that Reunite as well!!!!!!!! Here's a Story for it:

Axel and others find out that Mr.X is still Alive and Retreats to Metro City and ends up joining Two other Gangs which some how Reborned when Everyone thought that they were Over with and Mr.X became their NEW Leader also and the Gang Became Even Bigger Filled with NEW Bosses that Are Even More Powerful!!!!!!!!! Mr.X now looks forward into taking over the World!!!!!!! Axel and others hears about this and Heads Straight to Metro City to take them All out!!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile, because of the Skull-Cross Gang, Mike Haggar is not the Mayor of Metro City anymore and and decided to go back to Pro Wrestling. Haggar Became the Champion Once again and Continues to Train with Cody and Guy. While they were Training, a Huge Explosion Suddenly Occurred in Metro City. Cody, Guy, and Mike Haggar knew what that Explosion meant and before they left, they were Visited by some Old Friends Carlos, Maki, and Lucia. They All Decided to Go together where the Explosion occurred. While they were Running to the Area on the Metro City Streets, they All Spotted another Old Friend Beating Up some Bad Guys and that Old Friend was Dean!!!!!!!! Dean Joined Mike Haggar and others as well and they All Ended Up in an Alley Way. While they were there, they Spotted a Few People beating up some Bad Guys as well and they Happened to be Axel, Adam, Skate, Blaze, Max, and Zan!!!!!!!! Mike Haggar and others Decides to Help them out and that's Where the Story Begins!!!!!!!!

That's the Beginning of the Story for both Final Fight and Streets of Rage. It would be COOL to see the Style of Play in 2D Style or 3D to Have a Few of the Heroes on the same Screen at the same Time!!!!!!!!! All of the Heroes can Have All of the Attacks that they Have Now and the Bad Guys will be Alot More Harder to Defeat Since Mr.X is Their NEW LEADER and the Mad Gear Gang, the Skull-Cross Gang, and Mr.X's Gang Have Joined Forces!!!!!!! I would also like to see an Auto-2Player Mode like Final Fight 3 had it so that way whenever you need help, the Computer will Help you. The Story can be Even Bigger as well. I Hope these Ideas are Good and it would be AWESOME to see a Cross-Over with Final Fight and Streets of Rage!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Knightfall93
How about a green Lantern game?

Knightfall93
AMALGAM: FIGHT ARENA

It's a Tekken style fight arena ut using the powers off the amalgam age comic dudes, Iron Lantern etc. that would kick ass!

Twilight Janick
How about Jawa of the Dead? The Separatists employ undead Jawas that Jedi must fight and the final boss is not a Jawa (but Count Dooku).

soulwinner
no idea either! sad alien miffed

Knightfall93
LMAO! I love that Jawa of the Dead!!!

Lag
This would be a pretty goofy game, but with some adult humor it could go a long way.

There's this cow farm where all the cows are fed steroids to produce more milk and stuff. It's just an ordinary day at the farm: cows grazing, people pulling on teets, illigal doses of streroids fed to the cows, etc. By nightfall, right before the cows can be put away for the night an alien spaceship drops out of the sky and abducts a cow... with a crane, not a tractor beam.

Well, the cow gets put on a surgeon table by these aliens in medical suits and has all these test conducted on it: anal probes, brain scans, teet pulls, etc. For the final test before being returned to earth, the aliens shoot the cow with some sort of beam/ray/LED (I don't know what that last one is about) and the steroids in the cow has some sort of reaction to it.The next thing you know, the cow jumps up from the table with ripped biceps and a red bandana ready to rock. Then the rest of the game you're this cow (name: Hue Hefer?) with all sorts of access to weapons that the aliens have confiscated from all over the universe. You find out the aliens plans to take over Earth and you have to take them out first with other-worldy weapons and some free-roaming platform gaming.

Some possible names: Utter Pain
Probe This
Hue Hefer: Mess with the Bull, You get Shot

Knightfall93
SWEET! its like a better versionm of DAH. How about this...
MONKEY ISLAND V!

Twilight Janick
I give all credit for Jawa of the Dead to Hell Knight.

MadMel
Originally posted by Knightfall93
SWEET! its like a better versionm of DAH. How about this...
MONKEY ISLAND V!
no cows, just DAH 2..that'd rock Happy Dance...alien....stick out tongue

fergo
i like it
but would u be playing in space or in earth
and would the game be linear like a zelda n64
or non-linear like san-andreas gta and have room to roam

MadMel
if its like DAH 1..it'd be non linear..

Lord Paradise
I think Kingdom Hearts should be remade as a turn-based game; it'd be interesting to play it a different way, with a lot of the same skills but a little more in-depth.

Also, I don't like a lot of fighting games cause a good deal of them center around button-mashing, so here's an idea for one. My idea is to have a fighting game where the button mashing is done for you. Left unnatended, the characters will trade blows which cause (not overly severe) fluctuations in their balance and stance meters (stance ranging between offense, defense, and balance). You help this along by affecting the balance and position, and setting these up for preset special moves which do mass damage and effect to the meters. The trick is to get both you and your opponent into the exact right positions to perform a finishing move and win the match. A fighting game that's almost RPG-ish in nature.

Captain Falcon
KMC-MMORPG's

all you have to do is chat and own people.

MadMel
...................o.........k......blink

kero
I've had a pretty kl game idea, here soes smile Ahem:

The Haunted:
Storyline:

In the outskirts of the city of New York, there is an old abandoned College School, that hasn't been used in years. It is said to be haunted, but no one believes the rumour. Sara Crystal (The main character) is a fifteen yr old supersticious girl, and wants to fund out for herself if the rumours of the school are true. She goes there and coincedentally finds a key, and opens the dirty wooden doors that open to the playground. At her feet, she finds a mystical torch and uses it to see things in the darkness, but it can also reveal another thing, ghosts...
Now she is locked in and she must delve deeper into the school to unravel the terifying past.

Battle System:

Mainly, if a ghost comes out from somwhere, you try to defeat it with your torch. You press L1 to take the torch up and try to shine the light on the ghost until it disappears. Beware though, it can run out of battery...

Enemies:

The enemies are just ghosts of teachers, and students who worked there, but sometimes there are strange souls that are not like normal students, and they are some of the victims of sacrifices that the headmaster performed, as he was very supersticious of demons and curses reaching the school.

The School's Past:

The school was a boarding school, but this was no ordinary boarding school... The head master was VERY supersticious, and was told by a voice in his head to perform sacrifices of the students, and sometimes the teachers...

Sacrifices:

The Fire Sacrifice:

When a person came to the school, the headmaster would be able to pin-point the important ones. One of the people was the Fire Sacrifice.
On the Summer Soalstice a student/teacher would come to the centre of the gardens, and a hole would open up in the ground. Inside was The Fire Shrine, a shrine with fire and lava all around it. The headmaster would push the Fire Sacrifice into it, to appease demons of fire rising up to the school.

The Scarred Maiden:

Another important person was the Scarred Maiden, which the headmaster chose with his ability to pin-point chosen ones. Two weeks before Halloween Night, a maiden would be chosen and locked up in a small cage and would not be allowed out, but would be allowed to have visitors in her cell. On Halloween Night, four young girls would take large knives and scarr the maiden all over her body, and she would bleed to death. This was thought to keep a torture curse the Headmaster believed in at bay.

Rope Locked Maiden:

This was the most important sacrifice of all. The Rope Locked Maiden would be taken down under the school, and there she would find a huge gaping abyss with a cage hanging over it. There she would be locked in the cage for the whole year until New Years Eve. Ropes would be tied to her wrists and ankles, and they would cross over each other. They would be pulled until her hands and ankles were torn off. She would thenbe thrown down the abyss that led to Hell. This was thought to keep The Devil rising up to the world.

Well, there's my game! smile I'm thinking of planning a sequel, and I'll post it here later through the week. Wot do u think? big grin

JustOwnin

MadMel
Originally posted by kero
I've had a pretty kl game idea, here soes smile Ahem:

The Haunted:
Storyline:

In the outskirts of the city of New York, there is an old abandoned College School, that hasn't been used in years. It is said to be haunted, but no one believes the rumour. Sara Crystal (The main character) is a fifteen yr old supersticious girl, and wants to fund out for herself if the rumours of the school are true. She goes there and coincedentally finds a key, and opens the dirty wooden doors that open to the playground. At her feet, she finds a mystical torch and uses it to see things in the darkness, but it can also reveal another thing, ghosts...
Now she is locked in and she must delve deeper into the school to unravel the terifying past.

Battle System:

Mainly, if a ghost comes out from somwhere, you try to defeat it with your torch. You press L1 to take the torch up and try to shine the light on the ghost until it disappears. Beware though, it can run out of battery...

Enemies:

The enemies are just ghosts of teachers, and students who worked there, but sometimes there are strange souls that are not like normal students, and they are some of the victims of sacrifices that the headmaster performed, as he was very supersticious of demons and curses reaching the school.

The School's Past:

The school was a boarding school, but this was no ordinary boarding school... The head master was VERY supersticious, and was told by a voice in his head to perform sacrifices of the students, and sometimes the teachers...

Sacrifices:

The Fire Sacrifice:

When a person came to the school, the headmaster would be able to pin-point the important ones. One of the people was the Fire Sacrifice.
On the Summer Soalstice a student/teacher would come to the centre of the gardens, and a hole would open up in the ground. Inside was The Fire Shrine, a shrine with fire and lava all around it. The headmaster would push the Fire Sacrifice into it, to appease demons of fire rising up to the school.

The Scarred Maiden:

Another important person was the Scarred Maiden, which the headmaster chose with his ability to pin-point chosen ones. Two weeks before Halloween Night, a maiden would be chosen and locked up in a small cage and would not be allowed out, but would be allowed to have visitors in her cell. On Halloween Night, four young girls would take large knives and scarr the maiden all over her body, and she would bleed to death. This was thought to keep a torture curse the Headmaster believed in at bay.

Rope Locked Maiden:

This was the most important sacrifice of all. The Rope Locked Maiden would be taken down under the school, and there she would find a huge gaping abyss with a cage hanging over it. There she would be locked in the cage for the whole year until New Years Eve. Ropes would be tied to her wrists and ankles, and they would cross over each other. They would be pulled until her hands and ankles were torn off. She would thenbe thrown down the abyss that led to Hell. This was thought to keep The Devil rising up to the world.

Well, there's my game! smile I'm thinking of planning a sequel, and I'll post it here later through the week. Wot do u think? big grin
good idea..thumbup

chaossnake
this is the ULTIMET POWER OF CHAOS-FUSHEN!!!!!!

chaossnake
R U a boy or a girl?

MadMel
blink...that was completely random

IcePunk
My idea is like a game with the same arcade-like feel like DMC1 but with more RPG features, easy and simple as that.

MadMel
Originally posted by IcePunk
My idea is like a game with the same arcade-like feel like DMC1 but with more RPG features, easy and simple as that.
thumbup1

IcePunk
smokin'

Pressure
To Make A Good Game you must have atleast one great death that the player did not see coming. But a death is only good to see the reactions from the characters.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Pressure
To Make A Good Game you must have atleast one great death that the player did not see coming. But a death is only good to see the reactions from the characters.
I disagree massively.

is it comprehensible.....

Pressure
Im thinking of a game where it is in a future setting and a fatory's smog has been giving people viruses. But the virus enhances Red Blood Cell activity and more blood flows through to brain unlocking its secrets. Therefore people start to get powers like telekenisis, The ability of flight, the power of water, fire, or just an increased rate of thought (making you smarter). The only problem with the water and fire is that it can only be manipulated not created. So more and more people get powers and use them for the wrong reasons like killing, robbing, blackmailing so the mayor of the city you are in calls for an extermination of these people and of whatever caused them to gain these powers. So many people are trying to flee the city thats were you meet the eight main characters.
Since the public does not know what caused the abilities the 8 hide close to the factory right under there noses. These people seem happy with there lives. But some of them are caught in order to make a cure. They are placed in the building next door to the factory to extract there blood cells. So you and the 5 Left go to try and save them. So you learn to take full conroll of your powers. This would be a massive City so you could be completly free. and as you go though everyday life you notice that swat teams are patroling the streets looking for the ones who posses the abilities. You would see that some try to fight them off and ethier escape or die trying. So when you do break into the office building and rescue one of your freinds you are faced with a choice to save one of the two charcters captured. The mayor and the factory's founder know where the powers came from and they purposly infected some of thier solders to fight off the other infected ones so you see that the other 2 are being worked on at the tallest floor in the building you break them out and head to the roof to try to avoid soilders that know you have attempted to help your freinds escape. But you find that 10 soilders where waiting for you on the roof 8 normal soilders and 2 supersoilders(SS). Now the SS dont even waist their time until they see some of the other soilders were being defeated.with the other soilders occupying your freinds only you and the two your just saved can fight of the SS. You get pushed to the side by one soilder who can levitate objects. The other soilder can burst anything into flames. Now you are hurt on the floor and this where your power selection comes on handy( Ill get to that later). Now both freinds are in real trouble. As your have to try to save both which ever one you go to first is saved. Now if you chose to save the one fighting with the fire SS The other freind is thrown of the building hundreds of stories to his or her death. If you chose to save the one fighting the Telekinetic SS You watch as your freind is set of fire and when the fire disappears all you see is ashes that blow away in the wind. You all escape back to your hidout with one of your freinds dead.

Now in the begining you are asked a sreies of questions and at the end your are told which power best suites you. But you will be able to select a power if you select telekinesis, water ,or fire you can save both of your freinds.

I left the door open for a sequal but tell me what you think before I write it.

MadMel
Originally posted by InnerRise
I disagree massively.

is it comprehensible.....
hmm....yea...lots of things make a good game...not just people dying...
Originally posted by Pressure
Im thinking of a game where it is in a future setting and a fatory's smog has been giving people viruses. But the virus enhances Red Blood Cell activity and more blood flows through to brain unlocking its secrets. Therefore people start to get powers like telekenisis, The ability of flight, the power of water, fire, or just an increased rate of thought (making you smarter). The only problem with the water and fire is that it can only be manipulated not created. So more and more people get powers and use them for the wrong reasons like killing, robbing, blackmailing so the mayor of the city you are in calls for an extermination of these people and of whatever caused them to gain these powers. So many people are trying to flee the city thats were you meet the eight main characters.
Since the public does not know what caused the abilities the 8 hide close to the factory right under there noses. These people seem happy with there lives. But some of them are caught in order to make a cure. They are placed in the building next door to the factory to extract there blood cells. So you and the 5 Left go to try and save them. So you learn to take full conroll of your powers. This would be a massive City so you could be completly free. and as you go though everyday life you notice that swat teams are patroling the streets looking for the ones who posses the abilities. You would see that some try to fight them off and ethier escape or die trying. So when you do break into the office building and rescue one of your freinds you are faced with a choice to save one of the two charcters captured. The mayor and the factory's founder know where the powers came from and they purposly infected some of thier solders to fight off the other infected ones so you see that the other 2 are being worked on at the tallest floor in the building you break them out and head to the roof to try to avoid soilders that know you have attempted to help your freinds escape. But you find that 10 soilders where waiting for you on the roof 8 normal soilders and 2 supersoilders(SS). Now the SS dont even waist their time until they see some of the other soilders were being defeated.with the other soilders occupying your freinds only you and the two your just saved can fight of the SS. You get pushed to the side by one soilder who can levitate objects. The other soilder can burst anything into flames. Now you are hurt on the floor and this where your power selection comes on handy( Ill get to that later). Now both freinds are in real trouble. As your have to try to save both which ever one you go to first is saved. Now if you chose to save the one fighting with the fire SS The other freind is thrown of the building hundreds of stories to his or her death. If you chose to save the one fighting the Telekinetic SS You watch as your freind is set of fire and when the fire disappears all you see is ashes that blow away in the wind. You all escape back to your hidout with one of your freinds dead.

Now in the begining you are asked a sreies of questions and at the end your are told which power best suites you. But you will be able to select a power if you select telekinesis, water ,or fire you can save both of your freinds.

I left the door open for a sequal but tell me what you think before I write it.
woah woah woah....

Pressure
Originally posted by MadMel
hmm....yea...lots of things make a good game...not just people dying...

woah woah woah....

Is that a good woah???

MadMel
no, plenty of games like it already..

Jim Reaper
"RIFTS," should be made into a online game. Flying around in a SAM would be tight. Psi-stalkers, Cyber Knights, it could be a sweet game...

The Overmaster
well, my game is quite large, and took me up to four years and counting to smooth out some edges. There's a love story, death, destruction, heroics, jealousy, betrayal, a dark (HUGE, spans MANY universes and their para-dimensions) empire that invades other universes along their parallel dimensions with ease, and a being so powerful that his throne room is getting quite crowded with all of the deities he has imprisoned within. (gods cant be destroyed, hence the crowdedness) He has them imprisoned within special orbs, that draw out their power and siphon them to his all-emcompassing presence.

*on a side note, the reason they cant resist him is because their realities are now under his complete domination, he has effectively become the absolute god of their former universes

*another side note, the reason that the 'ultra-god' being, can shatter completly different universal barriers is because he absorbed the first pure-gods, the Llinori.

The Llinori were the ones who created the great creature that spits forth empty universe for them to seed with life as they were predestined by themselves to do so. They knew from the start that they were going to create a creature that would destroy them. Yet despite the risk, they were compelled to keep creating as that was their reason to exist, to create creation (The Great Creature and the Nori) , and to create destruction (Overlord the 'Ultra God').

The Nori were created right after the great creature to continue seeding life after the Llinori were destroyed. The Llinori put as much space between their first creations and the Overlord so as to give the Nori time to create a proper defense for the coming SUPER-Hurricane (not some piddly arse storm)

ESB - 1138
==The Perfect Warrior==
The year is 2108. The military has begun creating super clones to create the ultimate army. The United Nations of Earth is slowly be torn in two because of a man named Sefirah. So now the military has released the first ever super clone upon the world to stop Sefirah and the newly formed Confederacy of Independent Nations:

ESB-1138 codename Jack O'Neil.

But along the way ESB-1138 finds out that the side he is fighting for isn't the right side as the five other super clones are released to find and kill him before he can stop the rise of the Empire. The Global Civil War has begun. ESB-1138 must find Professor Hipkins the man who started the super clone project and destroy all his research so that no other clone can be created.

But it turns out that ESB-1138 isn't the first super clone as he thought but instead the second. JOC-0001 codename Sefirah is on a mission to begin the reconciliation of the world and that means the end to all life. ESB-1138 must defeat the five other super clones hunting him down called the Six Reapers (the sixth being Jack).

TPM-2212 codename Paris
ATOC-1342 codename Dante
ROTS-3212 codename Balkan
ANH-2986 codename Falcon
ROTJ-3572 codename Kratos

ESB-1138 has to travel to Franch, Great Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, and the United States to stop Sefirah.

The Overmaster
You know what the story is to long to friggin type. I'll just write a book!

ESB - 1138
I like it. Sounds cool. If you do make it into a story I would like to read it.

The Overmaster
Ok where were we? Ah yes.

Eventually the Llinori create the Overlord. Upon its creation, the Overlord began to learn about its power and knowledge. The Llinori hovered just outside the Overlord's reality, between universes, using their powers to dampen the Overlord's innate omniscience so as to give their other creations more time to prepare.

Nearing the end of it's 'learning' phase, the Overlord created a single entity from his thought to whom he gave the title of First Elite. The Overlord passed on most of his knowledge to Prevost the 1st Elite. After teaching Prevost, the Overlord created nine more elites (also from his thought). The were called:

Talbot the 2nd
Sauber the 3rd
Raison the 4th
Unruh the 5th
Vetrov the 6th
Wardrop the 7th
Xenakis the 8th
Yapp the 9th
Zuraw the 10th

The Overlord had no intention of bestowing his knowledge to these as he did Prevost. Prevost was to teach them.

The Overmaster
During Prevost's teaching of the other elites, the Overlord was busy transforming his entire realm into a universal factory of war. After he was satisfied with its configuration, the Overlord began to create various entities which would be used for conquest (please bear in mind, the Overlord doesnt know what he will conquer, he just has the need to make an army, his omniscient mind is finally beginning to break free from Llinori manipulation). After completing his 'project', the Overlord knew that Prevost was finished with his training of the elites. The amount of knowledge given to each elite was puporsely lowered as Prevost went down the line. After all the Elites were trained, they were commanded to create their own 'lesser elites' (the Elites are basically the Valar of this story, assuming you've read the Simarllion by Tolkien). It was during the creation of the lesser's that the Overlord finally realized why he was creating this great army, to destroy the Llinori. He did not like the thought of being inferior to anyone. Using his knowledge of their former connection and a MASSIVE amount of his power, he manage to instantly teleport a single Llinori into his realm. Faster than anyone could comprehend he imprisoned the Llinori straggler and drew power and knowledge from it. However, this marked the end of his ability to create anything with a thought (it is not quite understood, why, yet). Luckily he had created his army and elites before this moment.

Using his newfound knowledge and power, the Overlord shattered the dimensional wall separating him and his army from the Llinori. The battle was quick and brutal, an army spanning a universe and its para-d's versus an entire race of 1000 (minus the one captured of course). This battle proved the worth of the Elite's especially Prevost.

Sai1
Nothing "new" about it but I've always wanted (I know it will never happen) a Mario Party game where all mini-games are replaced with limited versions(but literally the same thing) of other multi-player games in the past. 4 player mini games would include a very quick round of any other 4 player game that's ever been on a console, from FPS, to racing games, to whatever. Coop oriented ones can use games like gauntlet or something. 1v1 duels could be 1 round of a fighting game like CvS and KoF with a single character available for both. You get the drift.

Mr Parker
dave your back.I cant believe it.

DRAKONS
You now what game i woud like well Has anyone played Call of Duty well i woud be cool if they made a game Like call of Duty only pirate theme and you dont comand the ship but are a pirate on ship or take over forts and etc...

Bicnarok

PVS
i would like to see a next-gen x-wing vs. tie fighter type game. not just zooming around but more of a simulator experience with star wars ships. that would ROCK rock

BackFire
Would be cool. And I don't doubt that it will happen.

Smasandian

Hypester
Expanding on the X-Men Idea.

X-Men Academy
An action adventure game with heavy group based combat, rpg elements and some puzzles.

Premise
The World is in turmoil. Everyday new mutants arise, some calmly, some very violently, and at the forefront of all things Mutant is Xavier's Institute. It's faculty the X-Men, it's students some of the most promising mutants in the world. Such as yourself.

Create a Mutant
Create your mutant, in the mirror, picking clothing style (subculture-based), and a mutant power, the growth tracks for these powers would be pre mapped, however, each would be variable enough to cater to different play styles.
Mastery of Fire
Mastery of Water
Mastery of Earth
Telepathy/Telekinesis
Superstrength/Invulnerability
Beastial Form (pick from three, a bearish lion, an amphibious thing and a bird-creature)
Descructive Blasts (pick color and texture)

Secret "Characters" (powers that unlock when you "beat the game"wink are Agility/Sense/Weapons, Time Manipulation, Teleportation and Power Copying.

Story
Beginning:
Regardless of how you choose, you'll be unloaded at Xavier's school, inspired by the world of X3, yet filled with the casts of Generation X, Academy X and the New Mutants. Teachers are Storm, Wolverine, Beast, Iceman, Angel, Rogue, Colossus and Shadowcat. Among these groups of well known X-Men characters, you'll make friends and recruits as you take classes, danger room sessions and rpg out a mystery at the mansion based around a suddenly missing student. By the time this mystery unravels you have a hand-picked group that you train with consistently and they are assigned as your training squad. If you don't choose to be the 'leader' one will naturally develop based on the characters you picked. You will be sponsored by the teacher that you have spoken with the most, or Wolverine if you speak with no one.

Middle:
At this point the story develops with a rise in violent outbursts of mutants as they develop their powers and a reactivation of the Sentinel program, all while training and living as Xavier students. During all this there is another mystery at the mansion based on the death of a student, which has more and more people on edge as the story progresses, all throughout which you are doing classic X-missions and rescuing kids.

End:
Towards the end of the game, Sentinels attack the mansion and ALL Squads unite to face them head on, only to find that Magneto's using the government to round up mutants and deposit them on the US Territory Genosha on which Magneto is going to create his uprising against humanity from a localized base. It's up to your squad to dismantle Genosha (the largest level EVAR!), and rescue Proffessor X so he can stop the war from starting.

Mystery Solution:
Magneto has Forge build Fabian Cortez ( a mutant who increases the power of other mutants) a power amblifying machine, which he uses to power up Xavier, who when he uses Cerebro to find a student, accidentally kills him/her, without trying, because of his suddenly increased powers. This same machine empowers a few hundred mutants to defend Genosha from America's military might, and destroying it is one of your final objectives to complete to stop the war.

Missions
There are three mission types, or, perhaps four...

Mutant Outburst Missions-- A young mutant is just revealing their powers, and there are always consequences. The squad is flown by jet to the scene. They face violent challenges whether it be Sentinels, Weapon X, Friends of Humanity, National Guard or what have you. Missions vary in having to protect the mutant, rescue the mutant from some environmental danger, subdue the mutant forcefully or just plain old survive and let him take care of himself. The main 11 levels are based on the powers which you did not pick, and the characters rescued may be added to your training squad if you wish. There are a couple others with story-important characters and friends and family of the team you picked.

Danger Room Missions -- As a part of training, you'll be taking part in major X-Men battles from the past, and 13 of these great battles from Onslaught to the first bout with Magneto, Juggernaut's invading the mansion, fighting to save Phoenix on the Moon and others that fans will remember.

Mansion Tour Missions -- While at the mansion, an immense place above and below ground, students are encouraged to explore and get into interesting altercations and events in the hallways, whether it be trippy mindtours, explosive tussles, playing simple and fun (mini)games or important conversations, students explore the mansion, securing items, advancing their characters, and having fun with the atmosphere and characters. It is in these conversations that players acquire clues to the mansion murder mystery storyline. These missions are extended into town, Westchester as the storyline progresses.

Multiplayer
While fun solo, X-Men Academy offers multiplayer on the fly, split screen or network (seperate screen), for your teammates, but also allows one players creation to team up with anothers for up to six man squads (like those within the game). These players can advance through the game together, OR us multiplayer battle mode and either take part in Mansion Tour missions of deathless capture the flag, keepaway-tag, or stealth hide and go seek, OR go squad vs Squad in the danger room.

Replayability
With a create a character mode, tons of different squads to form and nextgen, group tactic AI that acts based on your position and moves makes each game a new adventure. Even the Danger Room missions are selected from a randomized list of more than thirty, ensuring each playthrough to be interesting and fun. If one continues to play after the end of the storyline and the restoration of the Xavier Instititute (which one helps rebuild), you can continue to train in the danger room, and even become somewhat of a teacher's assistant, though there are no more student rescues, since the culprit responsible for such violent outbursts has been taken care of.

Graphics
Photorealistic as possible, mimicing real life more than comic books. Colors can stay, but these should look like people, not like drawings. Emphasis placed on body reaction to use of powers and subtle mannerisms are inserted whenever possible. Powers should look spectacular and seem realistic. Water, being a power, will need special attention to look as real as flying water can.

Voice Acting, Music and Sound
A crew of talented voices will bring these students to life, as many as there are, each will have a few short one-liners to toss out during battles. They'll each have a multi-line speech for a given part of given storylines. Most of them will have lines if chosen as a romantic interest, a few will have lines if chosen as leader, a few if chosen as best friend and most will have lines if chosen as among the 'rival squad.'

Sound is of course surround, since you have an overhead third person view and Music will lean towards a rock accentuated orchestra with some urban sounds thrown in based on the environment.

Patrick Stewart, Ian MacKellan and the X-Men cast of the movies will reprise their roles in the mansion, X-Men classic missions, however will take complete or near-complete voice casts from X-Men movies, X-Men Evolution, the 90s Cartoon and Pryde of the X-Men depending on the subject matter, to help move the player to another 'era.' Villains such as Graydon Creed, Fabian Cortez and the Sentinels will be all new casts from industry vets.

Sequel Setup:
If you play the game long enough, unlocking all the powers for all your teammates, you'll find that sooner or later, Nick Fury will come by, stating he needs a similar training ground for young superheroes at SHIELD and with the "Ultimates." He has a folder marked "Project Avenger. Top Secret" as he speaks with Prof. Xavier while you're in the office.

Unlockables:
The X-Men are playable as an UBER squad. More Classic X-Men Missions can be unlocked for a total of 52 definining X-Men moments. Magneto and villains can be unlocked. More costumes, classic and such can be unlocked, as well as a host of comic book covers. There are making the game shorts, trailers, X-Men documentaries in pieces and time-attack type challenges all over the gaming levels, in and out of the danger room. These can be acquired to open up unlockable footage, that can be viewed either from the main menu, the Mansion TV room or the Westchester Movie House.

Hmm... that's all....

luffyjin
Shark bite:

Story:
A cel shaded adventure following the street sharks on many missions of stopping dr.piranoid bringing life Into this empty franchise. Gameplay also will vary having to use stealth tactics to sneak up on his base, catching runaway villains In their motorbike's, and some nice punch ups.

Gameplay: Set out on a massive terrain with many buildings and things to discover, I wish I didn't have to say this but the landscape compares to that of GTA minus the boredom and minus the senseless killing. Creating a shark will be possible and since cel shading makes more room for other things maybe some online multi-player. This game will play like no other since live action battles can be played In third person with many combos of shark crushing moves or In first person like an old fashion punch out. The story will be rich and never dull since a system where the missions are never the same will be introduced, there will be a free roaming option so that you can have some GTA style fun maybe with a bit of violence but ka pow and wham violence =P.. It will have an option throughout the story for a random player to jump in by using more than one gamepad/wiimote, of course all the sharks will be available and some unlockables such as Rox and Piranoid himself. Creating a shark to complete the story will be available choosing from different breeds and clothing with a colour pallete, also some accesories to make your shark unique as well as a profile system for online play.

Developers: I would reccomend a mix between Rockstar,THQ and Nintendo (hey I can dream can I not?).

Platforms: Covering the new next gen platforms: Xbox 360, Ps3 and Nintendo Wii as well as the old systems with same features minus online.

Music/Voice acting: Music will be all new and bareable maybe by a few major artists, a heavier version of the theme tune. The voices will try to stick to the original cast minus streex since that voice Is terrible and obviously archie's -Shoots-. A good editable playlist would be good as well as atmosphere setting story music.

MadMel
Originally posted by Hypester
Expanding on the X-Men Idea.

X-Men Academy
An action adventure game with heavy group based combat, rpg elements and some puzzles.

Premise
The World is in turmoil. Everyday new mutants arise, some calmly, some very violently, and at the forefront of all things Mutant is Xavier's Institute. It's faculty the X-Men, it's students some of the most promising mutants in the world. Such as yourself.

Create a Mutant
Create your mutant, in the mirror, picking clothing style (subculture-based), and a mutant power, the growth tracks for these powers would be pre mapped, however, each would be variable enough to cater to different play styles.
Mastery of Fire
Mastery of Water
Mastery of Earth
Telepathy/Telekinesis
Superstrength/Invulnerability
Beastial Form (pick from three, a bearish lion, an amphibious thing and a bird-creature)
Descructive Blasts (pick color and texture)

Secret "Characters" (powers that unlock when you "beat the game"wink are Agility/Sense/Weapons, Time Manipulation, Teleportation and Power Copying.

Story
Beginning:
Regardless of how you choose, you'll be unloaded at Xavier's school, inspired by the world of X3, yet filled with the casts of Generation X, Academy X and the New Mutants. Teachers are Storm, Wolverine, Beast, Iceman, Angel, Rogue, Colossus and Shadowcat. Among these groups of well known X-Men characters, you'll make friends and recruits as you take classes, danger room sessions and rpg out a mystery at the mansion based around a suddenly missing student. By the time this mystery unravels you have a hand-picked group that you train with consistently and they are assigned as your training squad. If you don't choose to be the 'leader' one will naturally develop based on the characters you picked. You will be sponsored by the teacher that you have spoken with the most, or Wolverine if you speak with no one.

Middle:
At this point the story develops with a rise in violent outbursts of mutants as they develop their powers and a reactivation of the Sentinel program, all while training and living as Xavier students. During all this there is another mystery at the mansion based on the death of a student, which has more and more people on edge as the story progresses, all throughout which you are doing classic X-missions and rescuing kids.

End:
Towards the end of the game, Sentinels attack the mansion and ALL Squads unite to face them head on, only to find that Magneto's using the government to round up mutants and deposit them on the US Territory Genosha on which Magneto is going to create his uprising against humanity from a localized base. It's up to your squad to dismantle Genosha (the largest level EVAR!), and rescue Proffessor X so he can stop the war from starting.

Mystery Solution:
Magneto has Forge build Fabian Cortez ( a mutant who increases the power of other mutants) a power amblifying machine, which he uses to power up Xavier, who when he uses Cerebro to find a student, accidentally kills him/her, without trying, because of his suddenly increased powers. This same machine empowers a few hundred mutants to defend Genosha from America's military might, and destroying it is one of your final objectives to complete to stop the war.

Missions
There are three mission types, or, perhaps four...

Mutant Outburst Missions-- A young mutant is just revealing their powers, and there are always consequences. The squad is flown by jet to the scene. They face violent challenges whether it be Sentinels, Weapon X, Friends of Humanity, National Guard or what have you. Missions vary in having to protect the mutant, rescue the mutant from some environmental danger, subdue the mutant forcefully or just plain old survive and let him take care of himself. The main 11 levels are based on the powers which you did not pick, and the characters rescued may be added to your training squad if you wish. There are a couple others with story-important characters and friends and family of the team you picked.

Danger Room Missions -- As a part of training, you'll be taking part in major X-Men battles from the past, and 13 of these great battles from Onslaught to the first bout with Magneto, Juggernaut's invading the mansion, fighting to save Phoenix on the Moon and others that fans will remember.

Mansion Tour Missions -- While at the mansion, an immense place above and below ground, students are encouraged to explore and get into interesting altercations and events in the hallways, whether it be trippy mindtours, explosive tussles, playing simple and fun (mini)games or important conversations, students explore the mansion, securing items, advancing their characters, and having fun with the atmosphere and characters. It is in these conversations that players acquire clues to the mansion murder mystery storyline. These missions are extended into town, Westchester as the storyline progresses.

Multiplayer
While fun solo, X-Men Academy offers multiplayer on the fly, split screen or network (seperate screen), for your teammates, but also allows one players creation to team up with anothers for up to six man squads (like those within the game). These players can advance through the game together, OR us multiplayer battle mode and either take part in Mansion Tour missions of deathless capture the flag, keepaway-tag, or stealth hide and go seek, OR go squad vs Squad in the danger room.

Replayability
With a create a character mode, tons of different squads to form and nextgen, group tactic AI that acts based on your position and moves makes each game a new adventure. Even the Danger Room missions are selected from a randomized list of more than thirty, ensuring each playthrough to be interesting and fun. If one continues to play after the end of the storyline and the restoration of the Xavier Instititute (which one helps rebuild), you can continue to train in the danger room, and even become somewhat of a teacher's assistant, though there are no more student rescues, since the culprit responsible for such violent outbursts has been taken care of.

Graphics
Photorealistic as possible, mimicing real life more than comic books. Colors can stay, but these should look like people, not like drawings. Emphasis placed on body reaction to use of powers and subtle mannerisms are inserted whenever possible. Powers should look spectacular and seem realistic. Water, being a power, will need special attention to look as real as flying water can.

Voice Acting, Music and Sound
A crew of talented voices will bring these students to life, as many as there are, each will have a few short one-liners to toss out during battles. They'll each have a multi-line speech for a given part of given storylines. Most of them will have lines if chosen as a romantic interest, a few will have lines if chosen as leader, a few if chosen as best friend and most will have lines if chosen as among the 'rival squad.'

Sound is of course surround, since you have an overhead third person view and Music will lean towards a rock accentuated orchestra with some urban sounds thrown in based on the environment.

Patrick Stewart, Ian MacKellan and the X-Men cast of the movies will reprise their roles in the mansion, X-Men classic missions, however will take complete or near-complete voice casts from X-Men movies, X-Men Evolution, the 90s Cartoon and Pryde of the X-Men depending on the subject matter, to help move the player to another 'era.' Villains such as Graydon Creed, Fabian Cortez and the Sentinels will be all new casts from industry vets.

Sequel Setup:
If you play the game long enough, unlocking all the powers for all your teammates, you'll find that sooner or later, Nick Fury will come by, stating he needs a similar training ground for young superheroes at SHIELD and with the "Ultimates." He has a folder marked "Project Avenger. Top Secret" as he speaks with Prof. Xavier while you're in the office.

Unlockables:
The X-Men are playable as an UBER squad. More Classic X-Men Missions can be unlocked for a total of 52 definining X-Men moments. Magneto and villains can be unlocked. More costumes, classic and such can be unlocked, as well as a host of comic book covers. There are making the game shorts, trailers, X-Men documentaries in pieces and time-attack type challenges all over the gaming levels, in and out of the danger room. These can be acquired to open up unlockable footage, that can be viewed either from the main menu, the Mansion TV room or the Westchester Movie House.

Hmm... that's all....
i wish my ideas were as well set up as this..well done..
..ok ive got two ideas, both for.......(wait for it).......wii!
1. a starwars game...in truth i haven't thought of a story or any of that, just the gameplay...the wii-mote is used as the lightsaber..the buttons are for jumping, crouching, rolling ect..the nunchuk is used for force powers and character movement...the nunchuk can be used, for example) to pick up someone with choke, and move him about with good ragdoll effects...force powers can be selected using the soulder buttons on the nunchuk..
2..the next Legacy Of Kain game, with very similar gameplay..the story obviously follows what happened at the end of defiance..

next22invader
I have a idea Ratchet and Jak worlds combinde.....
that is all wait the end boss a giant robot Dexter made by metal heads who think Dexter is a god and if the planet don't get put back in ther right diminsions the planet will explode BOOM!!!.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>