video games and computer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sully_2u
does your system or computer rule a major part of your life?

dave123
Not so much at the moment - I don't even have my xbox right now. But that's only until some decent games come out for it.

ESB-1138
Hey Dave123, does anyone ever win your little Scratch and Win game?

powerfulone1987
i lost too

dave123
laughing out loud Heck no big grin

Better luck next time wink

Movie_Geek_
I loose every time. laughing out loud

sully_2u
i gotta say that my computer pretty much decides what im gonna do each day. its my main source of being social

Hit_and_Miss
maybe you need to check in the cyber clinic... They have them in toyko for people who are hooked on the internet.... They help you to realise theres more to life then pcs...

sully_2u
well...its kinda a good thing when i am in college for computer programming....so yes...my life is all about pc's

Fire
well not really, I like playing games and when I have the time I play A LOT, certainly good games, but when I don't have the time I don't really miss it.

Lady Ellie
me too, I only play a couple of hours when I got the time for it. But when it's a great game, I can play it every day.
I just make sure I don't play like 4 or 5 hours straight, cause that seriousely can't be good for you.

darth-yoda
well i was playing kotor 2 for 14 or 15hours staright and i was playing others for longer

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Lady Ellie
me too, I only play a couple of hours when I got the time for it. But when it's a great game, I can play it every day.
I just make sure I don't play like 4 or 5 hours straight, cause that seriousely can't be good for you.

Same with me. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.