Marvel Big Bad Guns VS. The DC Earth!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Marvel's Big Bad Guns:

Threats on an unearthly scale:

Dr. Doom
Temugin W/Power Rings
Classic Juggernaut
Apocalypse
Count Nefaria(Full Power)
Exodus
Absorbing Man

Threats on a cosmic scale:

Thanos
Magus
Morg W/ WOL
Maelstrom
Mangog
Terrax
The Man Beast...

Threats on a universal scale:

Set(Full Power...Thor/Odin Foe)
Hela(Full Power)
Perrikus(Full Power)
Shuma Gorath(75% power)

VS.

The DC Alliance:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Batman
Green Arrow
Firestorm
Zatanna
Captain Atom

Sentinel Alan Scott
Captain Marvel
Doctor Fate
Hawkman
Powergirl
Starman
Star Spangled Kid
Atom Smasher
Hawkgirl
Mr. Terrific

Titans & Outsiders:

Nightwing
Robin
Raven
Cyborg
Damage
Jade
Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
Beast Boy
Starfire
Arsenal
Metamorpho
Indigo

Independents:

Orion
Big Barda
Mr. Miracle
Plastic Man
Anarky
Red Tornado
John Constantine
Etrigan
Guy Gardner(GL Ring)
Kilowog(GL)
Supergirl
Phantom Stranger

DC Earth's Armies...

All egos put aside, both teams will have a month of prep. Both teams will work as a cohesive unit. No fighting amongst teammates.

The Presence has declared the end of earth... He summons villains from a different dimension to cleanse earth... The Spectre is forbidden to act. Lucifer smiles and sits back in hell to watch the fireworks.

Has DC earth finally met it's match? Can they survive the onslaught? Or do they all die horribly?

Who takes it?

Debate.

freezedoom
DC!DC!DC!DC!DC!
DC!DC!
DC!DC!DC!DC!DC!DC!

golem370
your out of your mind Freeze

Dizzle
The "universal threats" by themselves. Probly doesn't even take all of them...

golem370
Morg Perrikus and Hela would take the first two teams Juggernaut and Apocalypse,Exodus would take out the Teen Titans and the outsiders. Shuma Gorath,Mangog,Magus and Set would bring down the next team. Maelstrom absorbing Man Dr. Doom and the others or just laughing there ass off

Dizzle
Or Perrikus, Hela, Shuma Gorath, and Set eat their teammates for fun, then slaughter DC Earth... So many colorful choices...

Ultimate Ion
Massive overkill. 80% of the DC team gets wiped out in 5 minutes. How come nobody does threads designed to rape Marvel heroes?

dvampire
Alot of DC haters. big grin cool smile

King KAM
If shuma gorath is so great then why doesnt anyone use him in MvC2??? HUH?!?!

Stay Whirly rock

ImmortalOne
Yeah , to many DC haters in KMC !!!

Whirlysplatt
I say Jesse Custer appears smile

ImmortalOne
whos that ??

Whirlysplatt
The Preacher smile

http://www.univie.ac.at/Anglistik/easyrider/data/preacher.htm

He beats all Marvel on his own if he is allowed a sentence smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

ImmortalOne
Cool....

Solidus Snake
beleive it or not i feel the deciding factor for if DC has a hope of winning is constantine.

the only way i see them even have a chance of winning is via mother boxes, the phantom zone generators, and zeta radiation. i feel they would have to banish who they could using the phantom zone generators and zeta, and boom the rest to th end of the universe. aside from that a physical fight is petty much pointless when regular heros are fighting death goddesses and the like.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
beleive it or not i feel the deciding factor for if DC has a hope of winning is constantine.
the only way i see them even have a chance of winning is via mother boxes, the phantom zone generators, and zeta radiation. i feel they would have to banish who they could using the phantom zone generators and zeta, and boom the rest to th end of the universe. aside from that a physical fight is petty much pointless when regular heros are fighting death goddesses and the like.
The DC heroes have a chance of winning??? huh How so???

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I say Jesse Custer appears smile

Can we add Dream to that list?
Good old Sandman himself? eek!

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Can we add Dream to that list?
Good old Sandman himself? eek!

Lets have Lucifer and Swampthing as well smile

Dizzle
Then Marvel gets LT, Phoenix, all o' them True Beyonders... Uh, JP...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Dizzle
Then Marvel gets LT, Phoenix, all o' them True Beyonders... Uh, JP...

We have already estblished Jesse if he speaks a sentence sentence crushes them all smile Dizzle sorry

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t362927.html

HigH ScholaR
whistle

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
whistle

laughing out loud nice smile

Dizzle
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
We have already estblished Jesse if he speaks a sentence sentence crushes them all smile Dizzle sorry

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t362927.html

It isn't stated that you get to pick the sentence... So Jesse points to the nearest one, makes it a cookie, and is obliterated by the rest. There's a LOT of True Beyonders.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Dizzle
It isn't stated that you get to pick the sentence... So Jesse points to the nearest one, makes it a cookie, and is obliterated by the rest. There's a LOT of True Beyonders.

Kyle contains them while Jesse speaks.
Here is kyle containing Imperiex's energy which would have created a new universe.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/respectkyle2.jpg

lifeisaglich
With the current line up for the dc....they ain't going to win...this battle

however if they pull out batman, martian manhunter, Dr. faith, Captain Atom, Constantine, Amazo, and Zuriel

batman and martian manhunter analysis the situation realizes that they cannot win and set a course for the 823 rd century justice league hopefully by the time they get back (with you know who) the fight is not over

Doctor fate and constantine uses their underworld connections to rally heavy hitters and like wise as they wait for Zuriel to come with the final say as to what decision will be made in the golden city

Captain Atom with help from Amazo explore other possibilities in micro....atomic....very small....scale.

Wonder Woman also sends for mercury who goes out and bring Zeus..Hera...and Hercules.

And if all of these guys deliver now dc is going to win this match that was obviously set up for them to lose..

The universal scale threats are the people that can distroy the dc team with out much of an effort... that is why the dc team need extra help

olympian
"Here is kyle containing Imperiex's energy which would have created a new universe"

Where does it says that energy would create a new universe?

And.......since when its Apocalypse a big bad gun of Marvel, eh Sentry!

i kid...a bit stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Kyle contains them while Jesse speaks.
Here is kyle containing Imperiex's energy which would have created a new universe.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/respectkyle2.jpg
Jesse isn't even there. The DC alliance are named by the thread starter.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by olympian
"Here is kyle containing Imperiex's energy which would have created a new universe"

Where does it says that energy would create a new universe?

And.......since when its Apocalypse a big bad gun of Marvel, eh Sentry!

i kid...a bit stick out tongue

Read "Our worlds at War"
Imperiex is the big bang personafied.

doctorstrongbad
Marvel takes out DC earth. 10/10 Too many big guns on for DC to handle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.