superman and goku vs cosmo and wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
dave123 wut doo u think in this topic dave123
smile vote here !

dvampire
Who's Cosmo and Wanda? confused

Creshosk
Originally posted by dvampire
Who's Cosmo and Wanda? confused

http://flagsplus.com/flags/18600_Fairly_Odd_Parents-GF.jpg

Two fairy god parents form the Nicktoon show fairly odd parents.

"Wands and wings,
floaty crowny things"

legacy92
cosmo is the same guy in dave123 avatar THEY ROCK

Hooverman
i figured somthing like this to be from Dave123

dvampire
In that case they win, because comedy cartoon characters never seem to die (Like Bugs or the Cayote that can catch that road runner). big grin

legacy92
haha yup tat is soo tru i guess no matter how much superman and guku heat vision or kamehameha then they will always kom bak they do get hurt though lol silvester the kat and tweety and cayote roadrunner
but they revive soo fast its not funny not even wolverine kould revive faster then that soo and plus cosmo and wanda are fairy god parents they hav magical powers hahaha this ones in the bag!!!!

legacy92
if superman and goku kant beat that imagine the power of DEXTERS ROBOT THINGY THAT HE MAKES BY MOVING A WRENCH BAK IN FORTH o_0!!!!! devil devil smokin' Happy Dance

legacy92
WUT ABOUT SPONGEBOB AND MERMAIDMAN AND BARNICLE BOY!!!!!! ITS ALL OVER 4 SUPES AND GOKU!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by legacy92
cosmo is the same guy in dave123 avatar THEY ROCK

Actually that's Anti-Cosmo. He's an anti-fairy. smile

legacy92
oh he changed it it use to be jus normal cosmo

legacy92
anyways bottom line guku supe gon

dave123
Anti-Cosmo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/custom_avatars/avatar7273_32.gif

Anyway, C&W win hands down - they could just wish away Superman's powers and turn goku back into a 1 year old big grin Although I think they'd need Timmy to make the wish....

Zen2nd
Ah but don't they need someone to give the wish first?

Creshosk
Originally posted by dave123
Anti-Cosmo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/custom_avatars/avatar7273_32.gif

Anyway, C&W win hands down - they could just wish away Superman's powers and turn goku back into a 1 year old big grin Although I think they'd need Timmy to make the wish.... They can still do magic without wishes.

After all Timmy doesn't wish them into the various forms they become when they're hiding out in the open.

Another question would be what could Goku and Superman do to them?

We already saw in the Channel Chasers movie the DBZ parody the large ki blast had virtually no effect other than turning them black.

And think about all Jorgon does without wishes.

dave123
Originally posted by Creshosk
They can still do magic without wishes.

After all Timmy doesn't wish them into the various forms they become when they're hiding out in the open.

Another question would be what could Goku and Superman do to them?

We already saw in the Channel Chasers movie the DBZ parody the large ki blast had virtually no effect other than turning them black.

And think about all Jorgon does without wishes. In one episode, they say they need Timmy to wish it for their magic to work...

But then in later episodes, they constantly use magic. I think they can morph into other shapes, or do minor things (like poof a single item or something), but wishes like "I wish the entire world were a comic book" requires Timmy to say it big grin

Creshosk
Originally posted by dave123
In one episode, they say they need Timmy to wish it for their magic to work...

But then in later episodes, they constantly use magic. I think they can morph into other shapes, or do minor things (like poof a single item or something), but wishes like "I wish the entire world were a comic book" requires Timmy to say it big grin Yeah that's true.

legacy92
is there anyway ?4 superman and goku to win ?

Hit_and_Miss
with a wish????......Could they not beat up timmy and steal the wishing powers for themselves.....

CorderaMitchell
Maybe they can only do magic to defend themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.