Vixen vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. Featureless environment. No outside influences. 500 feet apart from each other.

Arahan
Who or what is Vixen? In germany this is a word for masturbation, well
it sounds like that.

colossus17
Originally posted by Arahan
Who or what is Vixen? In germany this is a word for masturbation, well
it sounds like that.

indeed it is.....draco is simply asking how long spiderman can go before he needs to masturbate.......i say 2 days

Timslar
Uh, very clever you two.

I'd say Vixen, she has a lot of powers...speed, strength, and I think she's have the agility too.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by colossus17
indeed it is.....draco is simply asking how long spiderman can go before he needs to masturbate.......i say 2 days

With Vixen starin him down? About an hour.

Also - Aren't Vixens powers sort of "one at a time"? I.e she can't be superstrong AND superfast unless she finds an animal that has a good mix.

Draco69
Not true. You're referring to JLU. She can access to many animals at once. Her max seems to be 4 at a time.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by colossus17
indeed it is.....draco is simply asking how long spiderman can go before he needs to masturbate.......i say 2 days Oh really?

Draco, what is the environment?

Wait, nevermind.

I don't know for now...

Khellendros
DRACO! I have a question for a DC expert. Has the possibility of Vixen accessing the abilities of alien animals like, say, Krypto ever been addressed? Could she actually pull it off?

colossus17
Originally posted by Khellendros
DRACO! I have a question for a DC expert. Has the possibility of Vixen accessing the abilities of alien animals like, say, Krypto ever been addressed? Could she actually pull it off?

i know she can pull my off any time.... wink

Draco69
Originally posted by Khellendros

I don't think she can. Her Totem necklace only allows Earth animals. Current as well. Which is why she cannot gain the strength of a T-Rex or somethin.

CorderaMitchell
God...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.