Im Stuck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Im stuck in KOTOR II after Exile, Keira, Antton, and the Zabrack escapes and the ship destroyed back HK Droid. I have came to Polar Area. I talked to HandMaiden, Fought with her sister(Lost when overwhelmed by 5 Maidens erm ), talked with Atris, and etc. But Im stuck! I cant free the Zabrack, cant get the relics, or make my companion come. Can someone help?

Darth_Frobo
your either experiencing a glitch or extremely inept, just add them to your party...

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Im stuck in KOTOR II after Exile, Keira, Antton, and the Zabrack escapes and the ship destroyed back HK Droid. I have came to Polar Area. I talked to HandMaiden, Fought with her sister(Lost when overwhelmed by 5 Maidens erm ), talked with Atris, and etc. But Im stuck! I cant free the Zabrack, cant get the relics, or make my companion come. Can someone help?
Ok, are you all patched up? If not, update your game. Ok, I'm assuming your patched. first off, you can't get the relics. Don't try. Second, reload a previous save game, and see if that woks. Third, if not, reload a prior game and do different conversations. I may have had the same problems, and try to change what you say to the handmaidens.

Darth_Janus
Video game discussion is a whole new section, though I can see the need for a sudden answer. Those foobs over in that section just chant "Dance Dance revolution versuz Link: Adventure of Queers". I spent about one second in that place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.