Batman 1M vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
While trying to find a cure for the Hourman virus, Batman 1M runs into a mad version of the FF. A battle ensues.

Who wins?

Draco69
We haven't seen ANYTHING to suggest that Batman 1 Million is capable of taking down the Fantastic Four.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Draco69
We haven't seen ANYTHING to suggest that Batman 1 Million is capable of taking down the Fantastic Four.

Well, He's smarter than Richards...by far.. and thinks Wayyyyyy faster.
Can be intangible.
Can take Souls.
Can be in more than one place at a time doing more than one thing.
Is Psychic.
Can Fly.
Has a nigh invulnerable suit with built in systems at least 10 times more powerful than a couple of regular batmans more powerful cutting edge supercomputers.
Knows tons of intergalactic fighting styles.
Can combine telepathic attacks with fighting.

The only thing that hasnt been pegged down is his base strength, but assuming that in 1m series any normal human could have any combination of superpowers for a limited time...that would tell us quite a bit. He should be damn strong or at least be able to make himself like that.

I've seen Spiderman given FF a hard time. What makes you think Batman 1M couldnt do it?

Wynndar
yea..I bet wolverine owuld give the FF a hard time too...get the picture?

laughing

grey fox
I think the only thing that gives bats 1m the chance is the cliched 'I'm batman'

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Wynndar
yea..I bet wolverine owuld give the FF a hard time too...get the picture?

laughing

No. Feel free to illustrate.

doctorstrongbad
Batman 1m is not taking down the first family of super heroes. FF win this 10/10.

Soljer
One million has a decent shot. erm.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Soljer
One million has a decent shot. erm.

4 on one? He has a decent shot to lose really bad.

Soljer
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
4 on one? He has a decent shot to lose really bad.

Batman goes intangible.

Ben tries to hit him.

Nope.

Reed tries to wrap him up.

Nope.

Johnny sets him on fire?

Nope.

Sue! Sue! She'll do the forcefield thing.

Nope.

Batman then proceeds to steal each of their souls, one by one.

Beyond that, he also has precognition, and is damn near a Karate-Kid level of martial arts ridiculousness.

juggernaut66666
But Thing has a big heart and beatiful blue eyes.

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
But Thing has a big heart and beatiful blue eyes.

All three of which would get ripped out with an intergalactic bullshido technique.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
All three of which would get ripped out with an intergalactic bullshido technique.
That won't happen Thing was able to eat Hulk's eyebrow so he wins.
http://www.wallcoo.net/anime/marvel-040809/m01/0hulk_thing_1024_wallcoo_com.jpg

invisiblewoman
cant batman 1 mil. also make avatars of himself? he could have 1 to take on each member of the FF

H. S. 6
Batman 1M takes this.

Goes intangible and steals their souls. Or performs some crazy, intergalactic karate-judo move that turns them all into potatoes.

Galan007
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
cant batman 1 mil. also make avatars of himself? he could have 1 to take on each member of the FF Yes he can make Avvy's of himself, tack that onto his intangibility, his pre-cog ability, advanced tech, and the ability to steal souls.. and Bats 1Million takes this

Grimm22
Batman One Million was basicly made so that Batman fans could finally say that Batman was on Thor's level of power laughing

grey fox
Batman*

He learnt Martial arts from friggin psychic octopi !

Swanky-Tuna
Man, what a bump.

If the FF are mad wouldn't Sue immediately try to blow his head apart with a bubble and Torch immediately incinerate the area?

And once again I ask, did Batman 1m do anything? I've only seen a scan of him taking part of someone's soul, probably regular Batman's. Everything else seems to be word of mouth and hearsay from either people or people in the comic which really means close to nothing until he actually uses it.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
cant batman 1 mil. also make avatars of himself? he could have 1 to take on each member of the FF
Yup...and each avatar can think/react independently.

invisiblewoman
i thought so! the ff are in trouble i am sad to say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.