Super Fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wynndar
A bunch of good fighters clash in a jungle environment. They dont have unlimited resources, just a couple weapons they normally keep handy.

Deadpool

Batman

Nightwing

Shatterstar

Deathstroke

Prophet

Sabertooth

How does it go down?

eL sTanKo
Upon recognizing Deathstroke the opponents die of fright.

jinzin
until they realize sabretooth is there....due to the environment and sabretooths' current state of asskickery...I have to say he would take this...if he gets put down by some miracle..then DS or batman IMO.

King KAM
If DS gets taken out then i will give this battle to Shatterstar he has the most experience since he is from mojos world and this is like another mojo game, and he is mojos undefeated champion, so if DS dies than i would give it to the man with the tattoo on his eye

Piedmon
The goodguys halt their fight halfway through before a winner can be decided and team up to defeat the evil characters.

ImmortalOne
The stroke will breing DEATH !!! caused by no other xept DEATHSTROKE !!!

BstrdMan
Originally posted by King KAM
If DS gets taken out then i will give this battle to Shatterstar he has the most experience since he is from mojos world and this is like another mojo game, and he is mojos undefeated champion, so if DS dies than i would give it to the man with the tattoo on his eye

Say Mojo a few more times. I don't think we understood ya.

BstrdMan
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
The stroke will breing DEATH !!! caused by no other xept DEATHSTROKE !!!

Strokes can bring death, paralyzation, and neurological disorders.
For shame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.