Blackbolt vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
blackbolt isnt allowed to use his scream...discuss

King KAM
then how about Doomsday cant use his super strength?

HigH ScholaR
i'm not sure perhaps dd 6/10 or 7/10 then again i'm not sure

ImmortalOne
Dude, this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo uneven !!!!!

Blackbolt dies 100000000000/10

gautam
k yea..i guess it is...but if hes alloowed to use his scream then doomsday dies...k watever...the scream is allowed...

HigH ScholaR
to be honest blackbolt will get raped

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by gautam
k yea..i guess it is...but if hes alloowed to use his scream then doomsday dies...k watever...the scream is allowed...

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO DOOMSDAY IS ??
HE FREAKIN KILLED THE FREAKIN SUPERMAN !!!

Even is Boltagon is given his scream, he will still get raped !!!

Tron
Yeah, Blackbolt better hope that scream kills him and sends him flying into space somewhere before he evolves to it, otherwise he dies horribly.

Hell, he dies horribly anyway.

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by Tron
Yeah, Blackbolt better hope that scream kills him and sends him flying into space somewhere before he evolves to it, otherwise he dies horribly.

Hell, he dies horribly anyway.

If I were BB, i would commit suicide before I challengge the likes of DOOMSDAY !!!

Arahan
With scream BB has a chance but without? nope DD wins.

ImmortalOne
Dude, he doesnt even has a SPLIT SECOND to live EVEN IF HE HAS THAT SCREAM !!!!!

gautam
ure underestimating the scream...a whisper took out a gladiator...who basicly is superman...so with a full scream i think he could take out doomsday...

gautam
but if it doesnt wrk...then BB is skrewed

Fanboy
Doomsday has already have immunity to that super scream thing In Huntery Prey Doomdsay hear things closed up so he can be immune to Black Bolt. Doomsday wins with out a scratch.

Khellendros
The scream would kill Doomsday. Matter amnipulation is another way to go. He could turn DD into a cloud of hydrogen and ignite him, he could bombard him with neutrons, dissolving him. He could turn the air around DD into Adamantium. He could bombard DD with a stream of antimatter, wiping him from existance. Black Bolt using all his tricks wins this.

Wynndar
Doomsday is made out of Matter isnt he? Then the Fanboys have to admit that Anti-Matter would destroy him and there's no coming back from that...not even when u r resurected better than before...If DD's VERY MATTER NO LONGER EXISTS he cant come back.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Wynndar
Doomsday is made out of Matter isnt he? Then the Fanboys have to admit that Anti-Matter would destroy him and there's no coming back from that...not even when u r resurected better than before...If DD's VERY MATTER NO LONGER EXISTS he cant come back.
Exactly.

K Von Doom
Blackbolt has a 50/50 chance against Surfer in another thread but...

has a 0% chance against Doomsday?

Wynndar
Thats cuz of the DC propaganda...DC fanboys in here are like FOX NEWS. They will tell us next that Robin could beat the Defenders.

BlaqChaos

With THAT much matter and anti-matter, I doubt that Black Bolt would survive the explosion either.

HigH ScholaR
Thats cuz of the DC propaganda...DC fanboys in here are like FOX NEWS. They will tell us next that Robin could beat the Defenders.

LOL.............ROBIN CAN BEAT THE DEFENDERS.........omon guy he was trained by batman surely batman would have teached him the ultimate "prep attack"it's garanteed to work. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Fanboy
Doomsday has already have immunity to that super scream thing In Huntery Prey Doomdsay hear things closed up so he can be immune to Black Bolt. Doomsday wins with out a scratch.

that was against a purely sonic attack.... BB's scream is "quasi-sonic" confused

basically it destroys whatever it hits (almost whatever it hits) ..... the sound produced is pretty much a bi-product

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Scoobless
BB's scream is "quasi-sonic" confused

Like you I am confused by this smile

Marvel tsk smile

jinzin
supes tried a similar tactic dd's autitory canals simply closed up....what's bb gonna do to him? confused

Sentry
Originally posted by jinzin
supes tried a similar tactic dd's autitory canals simply closed up....what's bb gonna do to him? confused

Originally posted by Scoobless
that was against a purely sonic attack.... BB's scream is "quasi-sonic" confused

basically it destroys whatever it hits (almost whatever it hits) ..... the sound produced is pretty much a bi-product

Sonic = Supes

Quasi-Sonic = Black Bolt

The sound he makes is just a by product. Black Bolt Wins.

jinzin
wait up...did apocalypse not take a scream from BB and just snear at it?

Draco69
Without his scream, Blackbolt dies a horrible death.

8bitChris
Black Panther #7 the HoM tie has BB uttering a syllable and dusting Apocolypse. (and a large portion of BP's kingdom)

A lot of people on this thread really don't have any idea what BB can do.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
Without his scream, Blackbolt dies a horrible death.
Read the whole thread.

Wynndar
BB isnt just screaming loud like the superman "cartoon character". Quasi-Sonic is an entirely different idea. And BB has also used an anti-matter method to destroy much more material than a 600 lb humanoid like DD at point blank with no consequences to himself.

jinzin
yes and so has heat vision, so has the gl corps, so have the omega beams.....get my drift?

Wynndar
huh? no i dont think u get my point. Someoen said that BB couldnt use anti-matter without hurting himself. Heat vision, GL rings, and Omega beams dont cancell out matter. Without some kind of mystical protection. A object made of matter like Doomsday would also cease to exist like anything else physical that comes in contact with anti-matter.

28Dave37
ok so we agree that bb kicks @$$ and would win.

K3VIL
BB electron blast keep at bay and throwed into space the Sphinx, I don't know if it was a less powerful version of Sphinx or the full power one, but that's a feat, if he can do that to Sphinx, he can do the same to Doomsday.
Also BB strenght must be on a high scale cause the guy has throwed down with Gladiator, Ikaris etc.

King KAM
at full scream he has the same effect as a 60 megaton nuclear warhead, but his destruction is worse because his explosion is spread on a celluar level

28Dave37
bb strength is 1 ton then later he can make it 60 tons
i dont know if its more now but thats what i know.

leonheartmm
a full powered sphinx was easily defeated by his scream and sphinx gave galactus as pretty damned good fight. btw here are some facts about his SCREAM that people should know

it isnt made of sound and as previously believed, it is not made up of electron, black bolt's voice box creates an UNKNOWN particle when it is used, WHICH INTERACTS WITH ELECTRONS to produce the deadly affect, of the so called scream, this particle can also INTERACT with other known force or matter particles to produce different affects, like they cfan interact with gravitons to make blackbolt fly or they can interact with all the force crrying particles at once to create the force field which can stand direct nuclear hits probably, they can also interact with the elctron field in his body to give blackbolt at least class 70 strengh or they can all combine in his right arm for his punch called the master blow which is way beyond class 100 strength, a mere whisper was enough to knock out gladiater{basically a powered up superman} i dont think that superman can win against the scream, no no, not a chance, however without the scream, he has an 82% chance of winning.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by King KAM
at full scream he has the same effect as a 60 megaton nuclear warhead, but his destruction is worse because his explosion is spread on a celluar level

I seriouly doubt that. After reading the Black Panther House of M tie in, I'm inclined to believe that his full scream would be far more powerful than 60 megatons.

Wynndar
Depends on the writers....Defalco made him look really powerful in FF #275 (more powerful than a herald). But once he also depicted him having trouble fighting Namor. Then in a later issue he swated Namor like a fly sending him right through the concrete of a Damn and eliminating him from the fight in one blow.

leonheartmm
his whisper proved powerful enough to devestate and knock out guys like gladiater, who can easily live in the heart of supernovas, hes way more powerful than a 60 megaton nuclear device.

Khellendros
Originally posted by K3VIL
BB electron blast keep at bay and throwed into space the Sphinx, I don't know if it was a less powerful version of Sphinx or the full power one, but that's a feat, if he can do that to Sphinx, he can do the same to Doomsday.
Also BB strenght must be on a high scale cause the guy has throwed down with Gladiator, Ikaris etc.
It wasn't Galactus-challenegin Sphinx, but it was a Sphinx who had singlehandedly taken out the Fantastic Four, Quicksilver and the Inhuman royal family. So the guy wasn't a pushover.

Originally posted by 28Dave37
bb strength is 1 ton then later he can make it 60 tons
i dont know if its more now but thats what i know.
I'd put him closer to Class 80 these days. Guy swats Namor, trades blows with Hulk and Gladiator and knocked Ikaris on his ass.

His voice is MUCH stronger now.

Wynndar
He swated Namor like no one else has. I would certainly place him in the 100 league judging from that appearance.

Khellendros
He swated Namor like no one else has. I would certainly place him in the 100 league judging from that appearance.
It was impressive, but I see that more as a feat of skill and speed more than raw strength.

Wynndar
U have aknowledge the strength too. Namor went flying for some undetermined distance (could have abeen over a mile) and shattered the concrete of a huge dam and didnt come back til later even though he was probably in water.

Khellendros
U have aknowledge the strength too. Namor went flying for some undetermined distance (could have abeen over a mile) and shattered the concrete of a huge dam and didnt come back til later even though he was probably in water.
I do acknowledge the strength, but I don't underestimate it. I put BB at a solid Clas 80, because he has no lifting feats to put him at class 100. Trading blows succesfully with other class 100 characters, while impressive, can be explained away by his high level of fighting skill. Being a skilled class 80 guy with a host of other impressive powers and one uber attack is nothing to be ashamed of.

olympian
"I put BB at a solid Clas 80, because he has no lifting feats to put him at class 100. Trading blows succesfully with other class 100 characters, while impressive, can be explained away by his high level of fighting skill"

You have good points. But think this way.

How many lifting feats Classic Juggernaut and Thanos have.

Of course those can be exceptions, but its something to think about.

BlaqChaos
To say nothing of the fact that the Thing has gone up against the Hulk on occasion.

Khellendros
Originally posted by olympian

Yeah, well, it's not like I don't WANT him to be a class 100 guy, I jsut don't see it yet.

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
To say nothing of the fact that the Thing has gone up against the Hulk on occasion.
Thing has nowhere the record of wins against the Hulk that BB does.

Sentry
Originally posted by olympian
"I put BB at a solid Clas 80, because he has no lifting feats to put him at class 100. Trading blows succesfully with other class 100 characters, while impressive, can be explained away by his high level of fighting skill"

Did someone say Juggernaut?

Pics:

Originally posted by Sentry
Juggs is already part of the New Excalibur team:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/new_excalibur.jpg

By the way, Juggs kicks a$$!!! Unstoppable:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vs_ThorIIa.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/OneShot2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mystic1.jpg

Overpowering Thor seems to be a good strength guage.

Juggernaut kicks ass!!! Back to the topic, Black Bolt wins!

King KAM
Everyone knows BB is the man, hes Ko'd Glads and The Hulk, he isnt class 100 strength but he doesnt need it, because his voice is in excess of class 1000

King KAM
Dude, Juggs is the man...

Khellendros
Everyone knows BB is the man, hes Ko'd Glads and The Hulk, he isnt class 100 strength but he doesnt need it, because his voice is in excess of class 1000
BB has never met Galactus. He DOES routinely make Hulk his b*tch, though.

King KAM
Originally posted by Khellendros
BB has never met Galactus. He DOES routinely make Hulk his b*tch, though.

For a man with almost full stat Galactus does get his ass whipped alot...

KillAll
what issues has BB fought hulk in?? and gladiator...???? has he fought thor at all?

Fanboy
Ya know I just remembered that Superman had a sonic voice blast power what ever happened to that?

Fanboy
Originally posted by KillAll
what issues has BB fought hulk in?? and gladiator...???? has he fought thor at all?

He fought Thor and Thor nearly killed him.

Khellendros
Originally posted by KillAll
Not sure on all the issues, but I can post scans of some Hulk fights. He fought Thor and was doing pretty well until some PIS crap about Thor hitting his antenna and that causing him extreme pain by throwing his powers out fo whack. It's dumb, because the antenna isn't a key part of his powers, it just helps him focus his energies. All losing the antenna should do is make it so that he has to work a bit harder to use his powers.

Khellendros
Okay, here's the first fight I have between Hulk and Black Bolt.

Khellendros

Khellendros

Khellendros
Last pic for this fight. This is, obviously, back when they were still calling his voice a sonic scream. Next fight I post will be BB putting Hulk down without his voice.

Khellendros
Next fight:

Khellendros

Khellendros
Last one. Hulk + massive lightning strike = stunned and paralyzed Hulk.

Jargon343
huh? no i dont think u get my point. Someoen said that BB couldnt use anti-matter without hurting himself. Heat vision, GL rings, and Omega beams dont cancell out matter. Without some kind of mystical protection. A object made of matter like Doomsday would also cease to exist like anything else physical that comes in contact with anti-matter.

It wouldn't cease to exist. It would be converted into energy. If we assume that Doomsday weighs 600kg's then BB would need 600kg's of antimatter to completely ahniahlate Doomsday. That would equal 1200kg's of matter being converted completely into energy. By comparison, an average nuclear warhead will convert maybe 5kg's of matter into energy in a 20kiloton device (roughly the size of the Hiroshima bomb)...give or take, I didn't do the precise math for it.

Point being, that if this guy wants to try anti-mattering Doomsday, he'd better be really, really, really far away when he does it.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Jargon343
It wouldn't cease to exist. It would be converted into energy. If we assume that Doomsday weighs 600kg's then BB would need 600kg's of antimatter to completely ahniahlate Doomsday. That would equal 1200kg's of matter being converted completely into energy. By comparison, an average nuclear warhead will convert maybe 5kg's of matter into energy in a 20kiloton device (roughly the size of the Hiroshima bomb)...give or take, I didn't do the precise math for it.

Point being, that if this guy wants to try anti-mattering Doomsday, he'd better be really, really, really far away when he does it.

i dont think blackbolt's own phenomenon has any affect on his body other than charging it up even more.if u think about it, blakbolt is standin RIGHT on ground zero when his whisper devestated gladiater{who could survive in the hearts of supernovas},

King KAM
sadly, doomsday would whip on the hulk like supes versus atom smasher

Wickerman
sadly, doomsday would whip on the hulk like supes versus atom smasher

Too bad the fight isn't against Hulk then huh? What the f**k?

~wickerman~

ImmortalOne
Whew, this thread has reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly changed from the beginning posts. Where people mocked the threadmaker for making such a thread...

Now.... BB has more respect than Jack O'Lantern on Haloween !!!

Wickerman
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Whew, this thread has reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly changed from the beginning posts. Where people mocked the threadmaker for making such a thread...

Now.... BB has more respect than Jack O'Lantern on Haloween !!!

laughing out loud that's mainly because a lot of people forget about the transition from sound effect to particle affecting electrons. They also forget about his versatility and the versatility of his powers.....

~wickerman~

ImmortalOne
Even I, a BB fan forgot bout that !!!!

yahman
OK the forum has been really boring tonight, so i have decided to resurrect a past thread. This one has some very interesting points of view, which I'm going to give my opinion on.

Point one concerning BBS scream.

Although BBS scream can only effect an area the size of a large city, much like a nuclear warhead, it is far more potent. A megaton nuclear war head packs a punch of about 15 tons per square inch. Although this doesn't sound that impressive, spread out over a large area, it becomes immense. BBS scream on the other hand attacks structures on a atomic level (much like anti matter) and there fore is far more destructive.

I am willing to bet the amount of energy given off by Black Bolts voice is very small, but the amount of energy released by the chain reaction that follows his scream is enormous. Yet as it destroys/converts electrons rather than the atomic nucleus the energy transfer/release is probably smaller than that of a nuclear bomb. Although there is less energy released, the damage is far more extreme.

As explained before Black Bolts scream releases an exotic particle which dramatically effects the particles in the surrounding area. In a Nuke, particles inside the uranium are undergoing similar effects. Yet the area outside the uranium core is only been affected by the resulting radiation and energy release by the initial chain reaction. In the case of Black Bolt the surrounding area is having a complete atomical restructuion. This will cause far more damage than intense radiation.
smile

Concerning his strength, umm I believe he is a level 6 character, E.G. he can probably lift over a 100 tons in extreme circumstances, yet he is generally seen as below the Level 7 power houses. The 'master blow' is definitely a Level 7 attack, and he can increase his strength to match Level 7 characters, for short periods.

I was unaware that he was able to create Anti matter, yet as stated before this would be a last resort suicide option. I also doubt he can generate the energy necessary to make a Anti matter duplicate of Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.