Jesse Custer with time to speak a sentence (of my choice) v Dr Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
This one is for you Longpig stick out tongue

Creshosk
Of your choice?

Jessie wins, this is of course the word of god versus Dr. Strange.

God's spells are alot more impressive than Dr. Strange's spells.

Solidus Snake
no brainer

i do wonder however if doc manhattan went intangible, if teh Saint could kill him.

hawkwind
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
no brainer

i do wonder however if doc manhattan went intangible, if teh Saint could kill him. hmm i bet saint could kill him. i will contact alan moore and and garth ennis and we can have them arm wrestle over who the winner would be.

Whirlysplatt
bump

Dizzle
Depends what the sentence is... "You are a sandwich!" and above is a win for Jesse. "I want a sandwich!" and below is a convenient time for a win for Doctor Strange.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Dizzle
Depends what the sentence is... "You are a sandwich!" and above is a win for Jesse. "I want a sandwich!" and below is a convenient time for a win for Doctor Strange.

I get to choose smile look at the title Dizzle smile

Dizzle
I know. But if you choose to make Jesse say "I want a sandwich", which he proceeds to eat, could Stephen not blast him in the back or some such form of violence? You never said you control what happens after he speaks.

Which is why I said "depends what the sentence is". I meant you, not Jesse Custer, since you have not disclosed the actual sentence to be said.

Whirlysplatt
I know. But if you choose to make Jesse say "I want a sandwich", which he proceeds to eat, could Stephen not blast him in the back or some such form of violence? You never said you control what happens after he speaks.

Which is why I said "depends what the sentence is". I meant you, not Jesse Custer, since you have not disclosed the actual sentence to be said.

Ahh I see............. I like Doc Strange so it would be nothing to badsmile but he would lose smile

Dizzle
Of course... Outside TOAA/Presence, EVERYONE loses. Bar none, Preacher has power that GS wishes Phoenix had. (can channel the full power of TOAA my arse)

(hides with magic costume)

batman Sup guys...

long pig
sad

Khellendros
Jesse only needs one word: "die".

Dizzle
But this is Whirly picking the sentence... Now on an average, Whirly's favorite phrase is definitely "Keep the Faith, Stay Whirly". Seeing as how he enjoys the Preacher, statistics say he would have Jesse Custer say just that. In the moment or two that Custer is left wondering "Why the hell did I just say that?", Strange cheap shots him. Stephen Strange 6/10.

You are a sandwich and up= Preacher
I want a sandwich and under= Strange

It's quite a simple system, really...

long pig
Does Strange get prep?
I mean, he could go and ask god not to let jessie use his power for a few minutes and then just nutcheck the ol' boy.

Dizzle
NO ONE survives a nutcheck. No one. Preacher's gonna look like this but with more hair. ---> droolio

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
Does Strange get prep?
I mean, he could go and ask god not to let jessie use his power for a few minutes and then just nutcheck the ol' boy.
Yes, that would be a good plan, except God can't even stop Jesse's word.

Dizzle
That was Vertigo God. Who sucks in comparison to the other incarnations of God. Strange is going straight to TOAA. Who goes and pimpslaps Genesis to hell for a few minutes while Strange pulls a nutcheck.

Pointinel
But this is Whirly picking the sentence... Now on an average, Whirly's favorite phrase is definitely "Keep the Faith, Stay Whirly". Seeing as how he enjoys the Preacher, statistics say he would have Jesse Custer say just that. In the moment or two that Custer is left wondering "Why the hell did I just say that?", Strange cheap shots him. Stephen Strange 6/10.

^lol

@whirly

man do you have all the issues of the preacher? im missing 41-50 (salvation arc) and 59-61.... if you got those issues, wanna post it on ebay?

the "proud americans" arc is my shit tho. i loved cassidy

Khellendros
That was Vertigo God. Who sucks in comparison to the other incarnations of God. Strange is going straight to TOAA. Who goes and pimpslaps Genesis to hell for a few minutes while Strange pulls a nutcheck.
Well, it was a God who created a universe, had hosts of angels, etc. Jesse Custer's voice was just THAT powerful.

Sentry
Strange holds up a sign before Jesse speaks. Jesse proceeds to read the sign out loud:

I am sofa king retarded...

Boom, instant retard. Strange wins.

Whirlysplatt

Ahh but as I get to choose I think I shall go with - "Go directly to the avengers mansion wearing Cleas underwear and forget about attacking me ever". Come on its a dodgy moustache.

long pig
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Ahh but as I get to choose I think I shall go with - "Go directly to the avengers mansion wearing Cleas underwear and forget about attacking me ever". Come on its a dodgy moustache.

I watched that movie last night!

Ya know, it wasn't bad.

But anyways...if god can't stop him, then his master Strange probably can't either.

He gets Superman to handle the job!

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by long pig
I watched that movie last night!

Ya know, it wasn't bad.

But anyways...if god can't stop him, then his master Strange probably can't either.

He gets Superman to handle the job!

You've seen the movie! I really enjoyed it as a kid, can't have seen it for maybe 20 years smile wistfull sigh smile

BstrdMan
If he can get the words out before Strange does anything...
"Just F#$king Die!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.