The Kgbeast vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i was a bit surprised at how many people said punisher could so easily defeat bane. what about THIS bat villain? how would he do against the guy who:

1. nearly beat batman to death in h2h combat (would have killed him had he not mistakenly thought batman had back-up coming to his aid)

2. had batman thinking to himself as he chased the beast - "i've finally come up against someone who is better at this than i am."

3. cut off his own hand rather than be captured when bats snagged his hand with a rope.

4. made bats decide NOT to fight him again when bats finally chased him down and the beast ended up in a room with no exits. bats said he would usually follow an opponent into a room like that, but had learned his lesson from their last meeting. he did NOT go in the room. rather he locked the door and trapped the beast.

kgbeast was/is a BADDDDDDASS. and he has no problem using guns.

who wins with no prep, and with 1 days prep?

Nataku8188
KGBeast either way.

10 nights of the beast was disgusting man!

When I first saw it I just thought him and Bane were twins, oh no, definitly not...

leonidas
there were similarities at first. and 10 nights remains one of my favourite batman arcs.

oh, and i agree. beast kills him.

smile

Solidus Snake
kgbeast

easy

zachrivard
any got a bio on kg beast??

zachrivard
anyone??

leonidas
here's a nice little summary of him from a bio i dug up:

<<As strong as he looks, KG Beast has the power of Bane and the skill level of Deadshot and would be a dangerous foe to come across ...>>

indeed . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.