Wonderwoman vs. Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this fight?

Tron
I give it to Wonder Woman. Supergirl may be more durable and faster, but Wonder Woman's still stronger, and far more skilled and experienced.

grey fox
Wonder woman is supposedly under supes level and super-girl is even lower then supes therefore wonder woman owns super-girl.

olympian
Actually Supergirl has been called to be stronger than Superman. i.e more powerful that is.

But since so far she didnt do anything that impressive, its hype. I give the win to Wonder Woman for now.

King KAM
WW looses just beacause she doesnt have the durability to keep up with the trade of blows like there is gonna be, Supergirl is too fast and will Force Diana to trade blows and even though WW hits harder SG has the better chin and this will be WW's downfall . also WW has a real problem against energy projection so if SG uses the heat vision WW will be in some poop.

eleveninches
supergirl is faster and stronger than kal-el.
the is going into space soon, so how willl she still be able to keep her super-powers?

Ultimate Ion
Wonder Woman wins. Too experienced. Supergirl is all hype so far. She has the potential to surpass Kal-El but like all Supergirls, she'll die long before that happens.

Mainstream
Wonderwoman wins 7900f44c82a964c25f448263bcfaa7a6

jacobo0o
is there any comic book with super girl and wonder woman together?

Draco69
Of course. In the Superman/Batman series. I think Diana is gonna be a mentor for Kara in her own upcoming series.

And WW wins. There's no proof that Supergirl is stronger than Superman except hyperbole.

Juntai
Supergirl is ON PAR with Superman, due to the fact her pod gave her immitation sunlight for her entire trip towards Earth. However, Superman has existed in the real deal, and even dipped inside of it. Wonder Woman wins this through pure experience regardless..

King KAM
HOW???? you cant hit what you cant see!!

jacobo0o
close ur eye and believe in the force

King KAM
Originally posted by jacobo0o
close ur eye and believe in the force

toushay...... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.