Hulk vs Titanus..3 punches and Hulk Lost?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
is that true what i read?....The hulk lost to some guy IN 3 punches?...someone please elaborate......any pics?

Khellendros
Yes, and it was AWESOME. I'll go get the scans.

Khellendros
Okay, here we go. Keep in mind, this guy didn't even want to fight.

Khellendros

Khellendros

Khellendros
Annnd the last scan. A kick to the balls and two punches. Friggin AWESOME.

jrodslam
Geez.

Richrf
Wow. I wonder if this could happen to an avatar of the PF.

gautam
dam....

King KAM
What series is this??? and why is the Hullk WAY!!! bigger than what his profile says.

Khellendros
Originally posted by King KAM
What series is this??? and why is the Hullk WAY!!! bigger than what his profile says.
Marvel Team up #11 which meansit's in continuity and everything.

And who cares? Hulk is a big motherf*cker, that's all you really need to know.

long pig
Double Post extravaganza!!!! WOOO!!!

long pig
You don't think that might be Thanos, maybe?

Thanos is the only guy I know who can totally out-the-****-muscle Savage Hulk.

His chin is real craggy, it's gotta be Thanos!!

colossus17
Originally posted by long pig

indeed it is thanos....he is wearing iron man's newest armor....he stole it off him when he was drinking.....

supremthor
laughing laughing

long pig
Well, see, smartass...Thanos supposedly killed himself, and he pleased Death in doing so.

He may have been reincarnated.

smartass colossus....sad

colossus17
Well, see, smartass...Thanos supposedly killed himself, and he pleased Death in doing so.

He may have been reincarnated.

smartass colossus....sad

na really????????? casue i didnt know that....dude it is thanos from earth # 55603 ....in that earth thanos is part of the x-men and his job is stealing iron man's tech and suits and then saying beat and forge build it

Khellendros
Or it could be a big f*cking Skrull sicne he's, ya know, GREEN. I've heard Marvel is billing him as the biggest new threat to come along in quite a while, so I'm praying that means it isn't some bulsh*t like Thanos resurrected or a future wrinkly Hulk or something.

leonidas
first thing i thought of was abomination for some reason. he's also whacked hulk around in the past. regardless, that fight was despicable and it really spits in the face of 40 years of hulk history. i hope to the comic gods that that dude DOES turn out to be thanos - at least!

olympian
It does?

So Hulk never lost a slugfest before as Savage?

And it doesnt need to be Thanos. It can be a new villain. Wich in that case they can do whatever they want with him, and make him beat every single hero if thats the case.

Unless its a future version of Abomination, its not likely to be him. But who knows. He may pull that one every 20 years or so.

leonidas
we've been over this before, and i thought we'd established that the answer to your question is -- very nearly -- an unequivocal no.

but i suppose i MAY have over-reacted -- after all, i suppose it's possible that the guy in the armor IS klatuu . . .

hulk has survived a full power thanos blast that literally left him a skeleton, but some guy (obviously WAYYYYYY stronger than juggernaut or thor) comes on the scene and beats him in 3 punches?? ridiculous. and if it IS a new villain, this is likely PIS. they get the new villain to 'do the impossible' the 'thing no one else has done' to make him look super-tough. but then, in the end he'll likely get his ass beat down, or hulk will get his revenge.

unless, as i said, this IS some heavy cosmic, (or something REALLY cool that i can't foresee) the fight was despicable.

Betageuze
i think.. this is the same shit of writting like when Juggernaut did the same with Thing.... if its good writing... NOBODY can knock out a strong Hulk with only three punches... NOBODY (perhaps only with the exception of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm )

jinzin
dude...anyone else think tyrannus has a striking similarity to my rendition of jp? What the f**k?

johnv89
Originally posted by Betageuze
i think.. this is the same shit of writting like when Juggernaut did the same with Thing.... if its good writing... NOBODY can knock out a strong Hulk with only three punches... NOBODY (perhaps only with the exception of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm ) [/QUOT

why is it hard to belive Juggs wooped the thing in 3 punches?

jinzin
i have no idea....maybe because...

"thing has heart"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sentry
Originally posted by leonidas
we've been over this before, and i thought we'd established that the answer to your question is -- very nearly -- an unequivocal no.

but i suppose i MAY have over-reacted -- after all, i suppose it's possible that the guy in the armor IS klatuu . . .

hulk has survived a full power thanos blast that literally left him a skeleton, but some guy (obviously WAYYYYYY stronger than juggernaut or thor) comes on the scene and beats him in 3 punches?? ridiculous. and if it IS a new villain, this is likely PIS. they get the new villain to 'do the impossible' the 'thing no one else has done' to make him look super-tough. but then, in the end he'll likely get his ass beat down, or hulk will get his revenge.

unless, as i said, this IS some heavy cosmic, (or something REALLY cool that i can't foresee) the fight was despicable.

(obviously WAYYYYYY stronger than juggernaut, thor, or Supermanbig grin)

jinzin
well honestly a kick to the balls from a guy that strong should take the wind out of anyone's sails...

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by jinzin
i have no idea....maybe because...

"thing has heart"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud doh

leonidas
<<(obviously WAYYYYYY stronger than juggernaut, thor, or Superman)>>

eek!

Betageuze
johnv89 wrote:

why is it hard to belive Juggs wooped the thing in 3 punches?

... because Thing is the guy, who fought the Hulk MANY times... and often more as only to a standstill or stalemate.... .. it is, in my opinion a little bit absurd, that there are guys who can took down really strong , well experienced fighters and Marvel heroes like Thing ... perhaps... Juggs had a good day ... i dont think he could do it again.... (of course at this day, Thing has had fights against more than 30 guys behind him.. i believe.. )

you cannot put down a guy with only 3 punches, who has nearly beaten down a strong in rage Hulk .. more than once (for example... in the story , when Xandu had to give Hulk a bit of his magic power to beaten down a by then dominating Thing

jinzin
thing holds his own because he's smarter, more cunning, and a better h2h fighter than hulk could ever hope to be...

thing never tries to literally just slug it out with hulk...when he does he gets pummeled.

olympian
"we've been over this before, and i thought we'd established that the answer to your question is -- very nearly -- an unequivocal no."

We actually didnt. Unless you ask how many heroes beated him in a slugfest. With -that- i agree its not many at all. Now, overall characters and villains? The list gets bigger in these 40 years of history.

"hulk has survived a full power thanos blast that literally left him a skeleton, but some guy (obviously WAYYYYYY stronger than juggernaut or thor) comes on the scene and beats him in 3 punches?? ridiculous"

You are obviously overreacting. Marvel can create the characters they want. Before Abomination showed up, there was none who did what he did. Well at least in the mainstream universe. If Marvel wants they can well make this guy stronger than the ones you mentioned. What`s to stop them?

Just enjoy the character instead being pissed when he loses. All characters do.

Btw, dont you mean Hulk surviving Vector`s attack and being almost turned into a skeleton?

"they get the new villain to 'do the impossible' the 'thing no one else has done' to make him look super-tough. but then, in the end he'll likely get his ass beat down, or hulk will get his revenge."

How many did the "impossible" then so far? really, drink a coffe and chill out. wink

About Hulk defeating him. Sure he can. Some other hero can if the writter wants.

Or they turn him into a Thanos and he will never lose. Thats comics.

leonidas
<<You are obviously overreacting. Marvel can create the characters they want. Before Abomination showed up, there was none who did what he did. Well at least in the mainstream universe. If Marvel wants they can well make this guy stronger than the ones you mentioned. What`s to stop them?>>

hardly over-reacting. you make it sound as though i'm actually pissed, or something. not at all. doesn't mean i don't think the scene was assinine (very good explanation pending).

and of course they can make someone tougher. they could say some guy off the street is stronger than hercules and thor and hulk combined and provide no rationalization for it, they can make someone tougher than god, too, if they wanted, but that wouldn't be very intelligent either. these kinds of actions shake the belief of readers in the world which marvel has fashioned over their 40 years. it goes against 'the established rules' they themselves have created. just because they CAN, doesn't mean they should. it may even relate to the 'power up' problem going on in marvel. hulk is established, he has history and tradition behind him, and this kind of display flies in the face of what hulk has stood for. i think it's ridiculous, and i'm not even that big of a hulk fan.

<<Just enjoy the character instead being pissed when he loses.>>

truly, i couldn't care less if hulk loses - so long as a rational explanation is given for it to happen. and that explanation MAY well be forthcoming. i HOPE it is.

<<Btw, dont you mean Hulk surviving Vector`s attack and being almost turned into a skeleton?>>

no, i meant thanos.

<<How many did the "impossible" then so far? really, drink a coffe and chill out.>>

huh? not even sure what you're trying to say here . . . one example to prove my point is krona crushing galactus effortlessly in the jla x-over. you find an established character, who's power is clearly well known and respected, and you match him up against some new creation. the new guy wins, and that's supposed to lend him instant respect. problem is, at the same time, it belittles the established charatcer. galactus and darkseid are used as plot devices as much or more than any other characters in comics. this hulk fight MAY be another such contrivance.

<<About Hulk defeating him. Sure he can. Some other hero can if the writter wants. >>

so then which depiction is labelled PIS/CIS?

illadelph12
Damn, Hulk got his ass kicked...

Grammaton
"thing holds his own because he's smarter, more cunning, and a better h2h fighter than hulk could ever hope to be..."

That explains why the Thing gets his ass kicked practically everytime he's up against the Hulk without some external factor to help him.

olympian
"hardly over-reacting. you make it sound as though i'm actually pissed, or something. not at all. doesn't mean i don't think the scene was assinine (very good explanation pending).
and of course they can make someone tougher. they could say some guy off the street is stronger than hercules and thor and hulk combined and provide no rationalization for it"

What explanation is needed? He was stronger and won. Others did the same.

What explanation was needed when Abomination did the very same in his first appearance. Only that we was stronger.

"it goes against 'the established rules' they themselves have created."

Leonidas, there is no rule that says Hulk cant lose a slugfest. It happened before. It will happen again. He gets ko and defetead like anyone else.

The same way Thor`s big game its energy attacks and hes heavy at it, doesnt mean he wins every and all figths on that nature. He doesnt. And wont in the future.

"huh? not even sure what you're trying to say here . . . one example to prove my point is krona crushing galactus effortlessly in the jla x-over. you find an established character, who's power is clearly well known and respected, and you match him up against some new creation"

I dont disagree to a point. But we all know that when a character its introduced, another will get the eventual shaft. Its bad but also good, since the characters need to evolve and so the "universe" so to speak.

As much as that match was bad for some, Krona (who btw was already an existante character at DC) was written with a power level above Galactus.

"huh? not even sure what you're trying to say here"

I asked, how many overall characters (villains and heroes ) defetaed Hulk so far in a slugfest. Its not impossible.

Even being more of a Hulks game.

"so then which depiction is labelled PIS/CIS?"

Depends. We will wait and see how this turns out. It happened before the Surfer defeating a cosmic villain that slugged it out with Hulk, Thor, Thing and others and that he won. Its not something particullary inovating.

Juntai
Yeah, Krona is an essential character in DC, he created the end of time, by looking at the hand that created the universe, and trying to see what was before it. Before that, there was no end to time, it was forever moving.. He WAS one of the Guardians of OA, and one of the oldest at that, though I think Ganthet is the oldest and most powerful of them. He's also the one that is believed to have released evilness and entropy into the universe with previously said act. Before that, it was supposedly nearly perfect.

In JLA/Avengers, they took from this idea, he went to Marvel to try to get the answer because he couldn't in DC continuum.

Wynndar
Grammaton, when considering the full history of THing and Hulk fights your assesment is pretty off. Hulk and Thing's fights have mostly ended in some kind of ring out or draw. The encounters where Thing was battered, that come to mind are Marvel Fanfare and Marvel Two in One. Marvel two in one also depicted that Thing could barely lift a five ton barbell. Thing beat the hell out of the Hulk in FF#320. And he also beat him in Hard knocks so bad that he reverted back to Banner.

The problem with this Titanus fight is that considering the depiction of the modern pseudo savage Hulk, simply hitting the Hulk with an amazing force should neither knock him out or revert him to Banner. The Hulk has been knocked out of sight by people severely stronger than him at the time...yet he was not KO'd nor did he revert to Banner. I have no argument that people can knock out the Hulk. Madman knocked him out with one punch. I'm ok with the way this writer decided to illustrate this fight; Im sure that in Hulk destruction, Hulk will be portrayed as much more Savage and capable of giving and recieving much more damage than this Titanus guy has displayed. As usual, writers tend to have dramatically different portrayals of the Hulk.

Grammaton
LMAO I am reading hard knocks at the moment - ERRR where did Thing beat Hulk please? If your going to sit here and actually debate with me who is more likely to win out of Thing or the Hulk - you really ought to be reading more comics mate.

leonidas
<<As much as that match was bad for some, Krona (who btw was already an existante character at DC) was written with a power level above Galactus.>>

i know who krona was, doesn't mean he was previously above galactus. but that's a different debate.

<<Leonidas, there is no rule that says Hulk cant lose a slugfest. It happened before. It will happen again. He gets ko and defetead like anyone else.>>

i said that i don't care if he gets beat up - only that there is a good explanation for it. and there ARE established rules, loads of them. unwritten perhaps, but there nonetheless. one of the rules is 'hulk is the strongest one there is.' why else would the beating have such an impact? it goes against established convention, ie norms and 'rules'.

<<I asked, how many overall characters (villains and heroes ) defetaed Hulk so far in a slugfest. Its not impossible.
Even being more of a Hulks game. >>

almost zero. we discussed that already. and almost certainly not one (probably in all of marvel comic history) with the ease with which this character beat him.

<<Depends. We will wait and see how this turns out. It happened before the Surfer defeating a cosmic villain that slugged it out with Hulk, Thor, Thing and others and that he won. Its not something particullary inovating.>>

i know it's not innovative -- that's basically my point. MANY characters burst onto the scene but then never again achieve what they initially achieved. it's why i said often times this type of display gets labelled CIS/PIS. will this one get that label? not sure yet, but i hope there is a good reason for what happened.

johnv89
Well, as good as a fighter the thing is, common sense and the huge difference in strength and durability levels say that Hulk and Juggs twist the thing in a pretzel.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Grammaton
LMAO I am reading hard knocks at the moment - ERRR where did Thing beat Hulk please? If your going to sit here and actually debate with me who is more likely to win out of Thing or the Hulk - you really ought to be reading more comics mate.

read the last issue...just as i described the Thing refers to one of their first fights. It seems like round two of their first fight. Thing finds the Hulk and just beats his @ss. Hulk doesnt get off any kind of offense and eventually turns back to Banner.

Neither Hulk or Juggernaut have tied Thing in a pretzel, although I admit that in Marvel Fanfare and Marvel Two in One Hulk made Thing look like a joke. But Thing was also depicted as unable to lift 5 tons and got beat the same way by Wonderman. However when Byrne depicted the Thing not much later, he was far superior to Wonderman. And Juggernaut never KO'd the Thing. Go read the comic book, he knocked the Thing down and Thing reached up and stopped the Juggernaut. Thing won because he kept Mephisto and the villains from reaching their goal. All that was required was that one of those 99 villains touch the Beyonder, but the Thing stopped them all, including Juggernaut.

olympian
"The problem with this Titanus fight is that considering the depiction of the modern pseudo savage Hulk, simply hitting the Hulk with an amazing force should neither knock him out or revert him to Banner. The Hulk has been knocked out of sight by people severely stronger than him at the time...yet he was not KO'd nor did he revert to Banner. I have no argument that people can knock out the Hulk. Madman knocked him out with one punch. I'm ok with the way this writer decided to illustrate this fight; Im sure that in Hulk destruction, Hulk will be portrayed as much more Savage and capable of giving and recieving much more damage than this Titanus guy has displayed. As usual, writers tend to have dramatically different portrayals of the Hulk"

And yet people get amazed when someone ko him out or defeats him.

"'hulk is the strongest one there is.' why else would the beating have such an impact? it goes against established convention, ie norms and 'rules'."

You might be surprised. But i hear alot more "impact" from Hulk fanboys calling this foul, than the average one. "strongest one there is " its a pun. We already know that in MU there are beings equals, above and lower.

"almost zero. we discussed that already. and almost certainly not one (probably in all of marvel comic history) with the ease with which this character beat him."

Ok, keep ignoring. Anyone who reads his history can see it for himself.

"not sure yet, but i hope there is a good reason for what happened."

What if the explanation its simply the same of Abomination and others. Hes stronger.

Creshosk
So we're shown someone knocking the Hulk out, and people instantly cry PIS on it. . .

What do we know about this character? His armor? His abilities?

Does he have any magical influence that could have played a part?
What exactly is this characters strength level?

Until we know who this character is and what he's fully capable of, crying PIS might be a bit premature.

olympian
It is premature.

Sentry
Originally posted by Creshosk
So we're shown someone knocking the Hulk out, and people instantly cry PIS on it. . .

Until we know who this character is and what he's fully capable of, crying PIS might be a bit premature.

Good post. thumb up

Khellendros

I hope it wasn't his armor. I hope he's jsut a Herald level guy with enoguh raw power to put Hulk down in a slugfest.

colossus17
Originally posted by Khellendros
I hope it wasn't his armor. I hope he's jsut a Herald level guy with enoguh raw power to put Hulk down in a slugfest.

its just thanos is an armor.....big deal

jinzin
Originally posted by Grammaton
"thing holds his own because he's smarter, more cunning, and a better h2h fighter than hulk could ever hope to be..."

That explains why the Thing gets his ass kicked practically everytime he's up against the Hulk without some external factor to help him.

as I said thing holds his own...where you get off trying to rag on my post as if I'm under the belief that thing could beat hulk is beyond me.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by Wynndar
Grammaton, when considering the full history of THing and Hulk fights your assesment is pretty off. Hulk and Thing's fights have mostly ended in some kind of ring out or draw. The encounters where Thing was battered, that come to mind are Marvel Fanfare and Marvel Two in One. Marvel two in one also depicted that Thing could barely lift a five ton barbell. Thing beat the hell out of the Hulk in FF#320. And he also beat him in Hard knocks so bad that he reverted back to Banner.

The problem with this Titanus fight is that considering the depiction of the modern pseudo savage Hulk, simply hitting the Hulk with an amazing force should neither knock him out or revert him to Banner. The Hulk has been knocked out of sight by people severely stronger than him at the time...yet he was not KO'd nor did he revert to Banner. I have no argument that people can knock out the Hulk. Madman knocked him out with one punch. I'm ok with the way this writer decided to illustrate this fight; Im sure that in Hulk destruction, Hulk will be portrayed as much more Savage and capable of giving and recieving much more damage than this Titanus guy has displayed. As usual, writers tend to have dramatically different portrayals of the Hulk.

dude...DID EVERYONE MISS HOW HE GOT KICKED IN THE BALLS? sad

hulk or not you are NOT going to be okay from that...

long pig
If it isn't Thanos in armor, then I hope it's a guy who is enhanced by armor and starts out 3 times stronger than Hulk.

And give him some massive fighting skill to boot.

But I still think it's Thanos.

PEEP THE SKILL!
Thanos of TITAN/TITANnnus

CRAGGY purple F*CKED UP CHIN/CRAGGY green F*CUKED UP CHIN

Stronger than Hulk/Stronger than Hulk

DEAD/HIDES his face....hmm

You guys want me to up load the entire comic, so we can look more?

jinzin
Originally posted by colossus17
its just thanos is an armor.....big deal

IT LOOKS LIKE A JP RIPOFF TO ME! mad

jinzin
If it isn't Thanos in armor, then I hope it's a guy who is enhanced by armor and starts out 3 times stronger than Hulk.

PEEP THE SKILL!

there wasn't much more to see has far as he's concerned...well exept for when wolverine knocks him down and he then sends wolvie airborne...

Creshosk
CRAGGY purple F*CKED UP CHIN/CRAGGY green F*CUKED UP CHIN For the most part it's a good theory, but this part has a slight problem:

Creshosk
there wasn't much more to see has far as he's concerned...well exept for when wolverine knocks him down and he then sends wolvie airborne... I'd like to see this guy that put Hulk down sending Wolvie airborne.

jinzin
I'll give ya two guesses as to what wolverine did when he hit the ground....

long pig
Yeah, I realize kree have ****ed up chins, too.

long pig
I'll give ya two guesses as to what wolverine did when he hit the ground....
Got back up?

Also, I think Ronin is Iron Fist.

jinzin
yup...just...got back up.....

Creshosk
yup...just...got back up.....

Spiderman: When did you get here?

Yeah, I realize kree have ****ed up chins, too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/eriebooksgalore/mu93/mu93125.jpg

illadelph12
laughing out loud

Hulk got his ass kicked...

long pig
Skrull.

Eh, you know what I meant.

Khellendros

PEEP THE SKILL!

Dude, Titannus even has the big pointed ears. He's almost guaranteed to be a Skrull.

Also, I think Ronin is Iron Fist.
Uhh, okay, why?

Creshosk
Skrull.

Eh, you know what I meant. Actually I thought your really meant Kree, and I couldn't remember what the kree looked like, so I posted them wondering if you meant someone else since there were two different looking kree in my post.

long pig
Kree are the supermen type looking guys, I believe.

Skrulls are the green big eared ugly guys.

I confuse the two constantly.

Wolverine.
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3012/amarvel1cj.th.jpg

I don't see big ears on him in the comic, I do see an ear piece, though.

jinzin
Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing out loud

Hulk got his ass kicked...

he certainly did...I'm guessing you enjoyed that.

long pig
Actually, that's the predominate opinion on most of the behind the scene sites.

Creshosk
laughing

Wolverine's a sneaky little ninja!

Titanus: Where did you come from? No matter. *Whud*

Spiderman: When did you get here?

Titanus's fist is glowing. That's a pretty good indicator that there is something else involved in putting Hulk down rather than just brute force. wink

long pig
hmm...I wonder who else's hand glows when they charge it with cosmic energy so that they can punch harder?!!!

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/Thanosa.jpg

jinzin
oh great that's the last thing wolverine fans need...

"you think he can take a full on punch from thanos, fanboy!"

laughing out loud I can see it now.

Creshosk
hmm...I wonder who else's hand glows when they charge it with cosmic energy so that they can punch harder?!!!

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/Thanosa.jpg Hmm. . . another problem with the color. . . might just be an artists interpritation though.

oh great that's the last thing wolverine fans need...

"you think he can take a full on punch from thanos, fanboy!"

laughing out loud I can see it now. Oh joy. . . >.<

long pig
Stop trying to ruin it for me....mad
I'm sleuthing!

-rubs chin- yes...mhm...i see...

A secret you say? hmm...yes....

Creshosk
Stop trying to ruin it for me....mad
I'm sleuthing!

-rubs chin- yes...mhm...i see... Well, in case other people get on your case we can have reasons why.

different color energy? That's just an artist interpritation.

I mean look at Canonball and Husk's mother. . . she looks different each time she appeared.

olympian
Man Wolverine actually did better than the Hulk!

He managed to get a "ack" from Titanus.

jinzin
Originally posted by olympian

laughing out loud

AND knock him down...AND keep from getting Koed.... laughing out loud

long pig
Well, in case other people get on your case we can have reasons why.

different color energy? That's just an artist interpritation.

I mean look at Canonball and Husk's mother. . . she looks different each time she appeared.
Indeed my good Watson...indeed.

Or, he could have control over it, as he does his overall appearance.

Thanos' control over his molecules is complete, changing color of his skin is no big deal.

illadelph12
he certainly did...I'm guessing you enjoyed that.

Yes, actually. big grin

When I first arrived on this board, I got into a week and a half long debate with Alpha Centauri over the Hulk (this was in a thread about what X-Man/Woman could take Hulk one on one, and I stated Nightcrawler could teleport his head off, which caused quite a bit of ), and he swore up and down that by physical means, Hulk had no equal, and as savage Hulk, could not really be harmed.

Now some random jabroni with a skrull grill piece chin checks that fool with a kick to the nuts and a 3 hitter quitter. laughing out loud

Man, there is a Phoenix!!!

Uh, I mean, God. wink

laughing out loud

long pig

laughing

Oh lord....

jinzin
Yes, actually. big grin

When I first arrived on this board, I got into a week and a half long debate with Alpha Centauri over the Hulk (this was in a thread about what X-Man/Woman could take Hulk one on one, and I stated Nightcrawler could teleport his head off, which caused quite a bit of ), and he swore up and down that by physical means, Hulk had no equal, and as savage Hulk, could not really be harmed.

Now some random jabroni with a skrull grill piece chin checks that fool with a kick to the nuts and a 3 hitter quitter. laughing out loud

Man, there is a Phoenix!!!

Uh, I mean, God. wink

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

i definitely see where you're coming from..I ran into the same type of arguments when I argued godzilla could literally punt hulk out of orbit...

illadelph12
laughing out loud

i definitely see where you're coming from..I ran into the same type of arguments when I argued godzilla could literally punt hulk out of orbit...

I remember that thread.

I was one of the people that backed you up saying Godzilla 2000 could take Hulk.

People kept saying that Hulk would grab Godzilla by the tail and toss him into the sun. I said all Godzilla has to do is lift his tail more than 10 feet off the ground while Hulk is grasping it, and Hulk would have no ground to stand on and no leverage for his strength to be a factor.

But, of course, "Hulk Smash puny radioactive lizard" was the phrase of the day.

But, by the looks of these latest scans, not quite so. laughing out loud

Damn, Hulk got murked something ugly. laughing out loud

3 ****in punches!!! laughing out loud

Creshosk
I remember that thread.

I was one of the people that backed you up saying Godzilla 2000 could take Hulk.

People kept saying that Hulk would grab Godzilla by the tail and toss him into the sun. I said all Godzilla has to do is lift his tail more than 10 feet off the ground while Hulk is grasping it, and Hulk would have no ground to stand on and no leverage for his strength to be a factor.

But, of course, "Hulk Smash puny radioactive lizard" was the phrase of the day.

But, by the looks of these latest scans, not quite so. laughing out loud

Damn, Hulk got murked something ugly. laughing out loud

3 ****in punches!!! laughing out loud

Well, one was a nutshot.

olympian
The man knows soccer.

Fanboy
Superman beat Hulk in like 2 punches before. I don't care what you guys say. Remember Superman said he was not gonna hold back Superman hitting Hulk at full strength was a reasonable match.

King KAM
If tittanus gets to strong...theyll just put him in a match with Wolverine and some how Wolverine will beat him and kill him in a beserker fit.

olympian
"Superman beat Hulk in like 2 punches before. I don't care what you guys say. Remember Superman said he was not gonna hold back Superman hitting Hulk at full strength was a reasonable match."

You mean the FAN VOTE match?

uh huh.

leonidas
<<"almost zero. we discussed that already. and almost certainly not one (probably in all of marvel comic history) with the ease with which this character beat him."

Ok, keep ignoring. Anyone who reads his history can see it for himself.>>

keep ignoring what? rattle off again the list of foes who have beaten savage hulk in a slugfest. that is FIST-TO-FIST. no 'powers' (ie ss beating him) in SLUGFESTS, where someone has actually punched out SAVAGE hulk. and don't bring up onslaught - that was an energy burst, not fists. it's an open question to anyone.

and 'read his history'? is there a 'hulk history book' i can take out at the library? i think the 350 issue run of hulk plus the several issues i own from before my run began qualifies as 'knowledge of hulk history.'

and as far as this being CIS/PIS, i never labelled it such - yet. i've said about 3 times how i hope there IS a solid explantion behind it. however, if this is just another attempt at making a new character look good by beating up on the established charatcer, then i will have an issue with it. as i would if it were thor being trashed, or spidey, or if some new sorcerer showed up and trashed strange without a solid explanation. this type of PIS HAS happened many times in the past. i simply hope this isn't another one of those times.

as i said before - i will keep my fingers crossed and reserve final judgment pending the explanation.

olympian
"keep ignoring what? rattle off again the list of foes who have beaten savage hulk in a slugfest. that is FIST-TO-FIST. no 'powers' (ie ss beating him) in SLUGFESTS, where someone has actually punched out SAVAGE hulk. and don't bring up onslaught - that was an energy burst, not fists. it's an open question to anyone"

So he never outright lost or failed to defeat the gents below with his strenght. He was never ko with punches, or got overpowe?

Abomination
Namor
Madman
Onslaught (yes, it it was a slug ).
Glob
Titannus
Bi beast
Abomination
Professor Crawford/Ravage (Savage iirc?)
Destroyer
Hulk Killer robot
Her/Kismet/Paragon
Iron Man
The so called villain that slugged it out with Hulk and others and was defeated by Surfer.

"almost zero" its not correct.

How about as Gray when he lost against Pinneacle Thing.

Or as Professor whose stabilized strenght its above Savages base :

Thanos
Classic Juggernaut
Gog
Apocalypse

"and as far as this being CIS/PIS, i never labelled it such - yet. i've said about 3 times how i hope there IS a solid explantion behind "

You call it as such first. Wich makes me wonder. Can you call someone doing a pis feat when he wasent introduced before? Was the Abomination ko in the first figth also pis?

jgiant
Abomination was listed twice for some reason. Anyways Hulk has come back to dominate a good portion of that list.
Abomination
iron man
Ravage
Onslaught
Abomination
The only reason he loses in the first place in most of those is to try and prove that this guy is a big threat if he could take out Hulk, if Hulk fought all out all the time he wouldn't get beaten as much. Ravage was a joke.

olympian
Actually no. Abomination should be only listed once. My mistake.

The whole point its not if Hulk lost all figths with them.

Its the notion he never lost a single slugfest. Period. Like everyone else.

Ravage was a joke that beat the Hulk physically. Thats all that matters in the list that was required.

jgiant
I see.

olympian
Its not like i disagree he was lame to the bone. But a win its a win.

leonidas
let's see . ..

abomination - beat him back in what, 1967? hulk has demolished him many, many times since. but that's 1.

namor - underwater, and i gave that one a long time ago. that's 2.

madman - unless there was an extremely recent appearance, he fought grey and prof hulk, not savage. discounted.

onslaught - you crack me up. hulk's task - bust the armor. hulk did so and released a huge burst of . . . ENERGY! did onslaught punch out hulk? no. but since he completed his task, i'll be more than happy to claim that as an actual VICTORY for hulk.

glob - reaching a bit, aren't we . . .? but all right, back in 121 (1966!)glob did beat hulk. in a more recent appearance, hulk got his revenge. (below.) but that's 3.

bi-beast - never beat hulk. tell me the issue or show a scan.

ravage - this was more recent but certainly counts. course, he was based on hulk's own genetic makeup and hulk would quickly have gotten his revenge had the fight not been interrupted. but that's 4.

destroyer - ?? you mean maestro? he fought prof. you mean asgard's destroyer when it was run BY maestro in #461? he didn't beat hulk either.

hulk android - sure. that's 5.

ironman - yep. i gave that one a long time ago as well. that's 6.

so, since 1966, savage hulk has lost . . . 6 times, and half of those losses happened in the silver age which means in the modern age (early 70s +) he's lost 3 times. hmmm, 40 years, 6 losses . . .

given the number of fights he's had i'd say 6 losses in 40 years is pretty damn close to zero . . .

leonidas
here's hulk revenge on the much-feared 'glob' . . .

leonidas
<<Its the notion he never lost a single slugfest. Period. Like everyone else.>.

never claimed he never lost zero. i said damn close to zero. and i was right. ravage sounds silly, but certainly no worse than glob or the android.

i also said no one ever beat him with the ease with which this new guy did. i was right about that as well.

Creshosk
That's like 3 times every 20 years. . .

Does the fight against Death V count?

leonidas
<<That's like 3 times every 20 years. . .
Does the fight against Death V count?>>

do you think that's close to zero, cresh?

btw, what issue is the death v fight, and was it a pure all out slugfest?

Creshosk
<<That's like 3 times every 20 years. . .
Does the fight against Death V count?>>

do you think that's close to zero, cresh?

btw, what issue is the death v fight, and was it a pure all out slugfest? Hmm. . . Well that's why it had such an impact on the others. Because it is a very rare event when it happens.

Wolverine #145. shifty

Except for the sword and the claws it was. . .

But I guess with bladed objects in the fight it doesn't vount in this manner eh?

illadelph12
I read that story. It was called "The Enslavers".

There was this alien dictator dude named "Mrrungo-Mu":

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu1.jpg

who went around enslaving planet after planet, and he was a kind of psionic vampire that could take on the strength of all the people he had enslaved, as well as developing this power plant that funneled the power of the people he enslaved into his soldiers to enhance their powers, and he had enslaved billions upon billions upon billions of people, including superpowered alien races. Anyway, when he comes to Earth he sends out scouts to capture the Earth's superheroes before he starts his full on invasion of the planet (remove the only possible threats on Earth), and all the heavy hitters; Thing, Thor, She-Hulk, Colossus, Namor, Hulk, Wolverine (lol, Wolverine), etc. were gathered together in front of him in shackles. He spoke to them about submitting to his will and they wouldn't have to suffer and then Thing says something to the tune of "You wouldn't be all big and bad if we weren't handcuffed". Dude raises his hand and the shackles disappear. The heroes are stunned for a sec, then Logan being the badass he's supposed to be charges this dude and does a lunging slash at his face. The guy didn't even defend himself and Logan's claws had no effect whatsoever. He then back hands Logan and knocks him out cold. After seeing that Thing, Thor, She-Hulk, Colossus and Doc Samson drop some serious bombs on the guy to no effect, and he back hands all of them with one wave of the arm and drops all of them (one blow dropped all 5). The last 2 standing are Hulk and Namor and they cut loose on the guy, and he says "Enough!!!!" and knocks Namor across the room with an uppercut before gut checking Hulk, then he psionically sapped Hulk's spirit before having his guards take the heroes away to the slave pens on his ship.

This is also the story where it's shown that Silver Surfer can endow his powers upon others and make them into a Silver Surfer. He gives half of his power to an Earth scientist named Earl Weygand so that he can attack the alien leaders ship while Surfer throws down with him, and Surfer is able to hold out just long enough against the guy for the "Science Surfer" to take out the guys slave pen reactors on his ship by throwing himself into there shields. Upon death the Power Cosmic Surfer gave to the scientist returns to him and, at full power, he sends a pinpoint blast from Earth to Mu's slave ship generator and blows it up, then he beats the living shit out of the dude that dropped Thor, Hulk, Namor, She-Hulk, Thing, Colossus, Doc Samson and Wolverine (laughing out loud, Wolverine) with one blow apiece.

Mrrungo-Mu was a base high class 100, but through his draining abilities he could hype himself up to ridiculous levels, and the generator on his worldship funneled the power of billions upon billions of beings into him, putting him near Galactus level. In the story, a hungry Galactus even avoided confrontation with him. He had energy attacks and teleportation abilities also.

the Darkone
Annnd the last scan. A kick to the balls and two punches. Friggin AWESOME.

What issue is that????

Creshosk
Annnd the last scan. A kick to the balls and two punches. Friggin AWESOME. Now that I look at them again, it looks like he stopped hulk's foreward charge with a foot, then punched him. . then punched him in the balls hard enough to send hulk flying. . .jawdrop

leonidas
<<Mrrungo-Mu was a base high class 100, but through his draining abilities he could hype himself up to ridiculous levels, and the generator on his worldship funneled the power of billions upon billions of beings into him, putting him near Galactus level. In the story, a hungry Galactus even avoided confrontation with him. He had energy attacks and teleportation abilities also.>>

i have that hardcover. uh, i'd say galactus + level guys are discounted for this discussion . . .

murungo-mu? damn, talk about reaching . . .

and yeah, if he had weapons we're not counting him for this discussion, cresh. and that hard knocks fight was friggin' CLASSIC!

illadelph12
Mu did knock Hulk the **** out with one punch though...

Maybe 3 punches is more acceptable. laughing out loud

leonidas
<<Mu did knock Hulk the **** out with one punch though...>.

actually . . .

it wasn't a punch. smile he grabbed hulk and namor simultaneously then sort of . . . drove their heads together while at the same time blasting them with cosmic power. but your right - he DID knock the hulk the **** out.

ps-you know of course that that was the GRAY hulk . . . right . . .?

big grin

long pig
It could be Drax.

Is/Does Drax....
Green? Yep
Stronger than Hulk? Yep
Charges his hands? Yep
Have a ****ed up chin? Yup.
Getting a new series? Yup.
Had his brain restored? Yup.
Lost his memory? Yep.

And I hear he's getting a series next few months.
The solicits say:
"h... And you think you know Drax? Big, green and not all that bright; is that the Drax you're thinking about? You don't know Drax! The re-imagining of Drax The Destroyer begins here!"

leonidas
It could be Drax.

Is/Does Drax....
Green? Yep
Stronger than Hulk? Yep
Charges his hands? Yep
Have a ****ed up chin? Yup.
Getting a new series? Yup.
Had his brain restored? Yup.
Lost his memory? Yep.

And I hear he's getting a series next few months.
The solicits say:
"h... And you think you know Drax? Big, green and not all that bright; is that the Drax you're thinking about? You don't know Drax! The re-imagining of Drax The Destroyer begins here!"

hmmm . . . shifty

but i was under the impression that 'smart drax' IS NOT as strong as 'dumb drax'. unless something has changed recently . . . confused

long pig
hmmm . . . shifty

but i was under the impression that 'smart drax' IS NOT as strong as 'dumb drax'. unless something has changed recently . . . confused

What is it with you and logic? God....you make me so mad! mad

It's a clone hybrid of Thanos and Drax?!

jinzin
WHO CARES?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! mad

whatever it was..WHOMEVER HE IS....IT ****ING.....HAPPENED....

until we have more info on who he is and what he is..we can't say what it was or wasn't (pis, cis) either way, so until this all gets resolved....there's no point in debating this crap cause it's going to presumably take months to get all the facts in, you guys are just wasting your damned time...

now, leonidas I understand where you're coming from, and I tend to agree..but that's the hero formula man...hero faces obstacle...hero grows to overcome obstacle... it's not that you don't have a point, it's just that they have to establish the character in SOME way to show what kind of level he's at....and like I said..assuming he's bosting class 100 strenth a kick to the balls isn't going to feel good to ANYONE..not even hulk....

so lets all just take a breath, take a step back, and wait for the evidence to present itself before us before we make judgements...

what do we know?...hulk's been knocked out....not many times..but it's happened...this guy put him down in 3 hits...so this guys obviously one bad motha ****a..and that's really all we can say about it thus far...

just give it time.

long pig
WHO CARES?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! mad

until we have more info on wo he is and what he is..we can't say what it was or wasn't (pis, cis) either way, so until this all gets resolved....there's no point in debating this crap cause it's going to presumably take months to get all the facts in, you guys are just wasting your damned time...

now, leonidas I understand where you're coming from, and I tend to agree..but that's the hero formula man...hero faces obstacle...hero grows to overcome obstacle... it's not that you don't have a point, it's just that they have to establish the character in SOME way to show what kind of level he's at....and like I said..assuming he's bosting class 100 strenth a kick to the balls isn't going to feel good to ANYONE..not even hulk....

so lets all just take a breath, take a step back, and wait foe the evidence to present itself before us before we make judgements...

what do we know...hulk's been knocked out....not many times..but it's happened...this guy put him down in 3 hits...so this guys obviously one bad motha ****a..and that's really all we can say about it thus far...

just give it time.
sad
I just like to sleuth....

jinzin
sorry bro that wasn't really towards you...or anyone for that matter...I was just sayin... confused

long pig
Ah, it's ok ol' chap.

Watson and myself are on the hunt!

-sleuths around-

Yes....could be....mayhaps.....AH!...mhm....

jinzin
lol.

olympian
"abomination - beat him back in what, 1967? hulk has demolished him many, many times since. but that's 1."

Doesnt matter. He lost.

"namor - underwater, and i gave that one a long time ago. that's 2."

Another loss.

"madman - unless there was an extremely recent appearance, he fought grey and prof hulk, not savage. discounted."

My bad, it was actually the gray. Rage factor and all but not Savage. Correct.

"onslaught - you crack me up. hulk's task - bust the armor. hulk did so and released a huge burst of . . . ENERGY! did onslaught punch out hulk? no. but since he completed his task, i'll be more than happy to claim that as an actual VICTORY for hulk."

Hulks task was to defeat him. He didnt. They slugged it out. He got ko. He was down and the opponent wasent. And others had to deal with him later while Hulk was sleeping. Another loss.

"glob - reaching a bit, aren't we . . .? but all right, back in 121 (1966!)glob did beat hulk. in a more recent appearance, hulk got his revenge. (below.) but that's 3."

I dont care about the year. He lost against him.

"bi-beast - never beat hulk. tell me the issue or show a scan. "

Defenders vol. 2 #6-. In the only fight where he went physical iirc. Hulk attacks, Bbeast replies and punches him off the island. End of the tussle.

"ravage - this was more recent but certainly counts. course, he was based on hulk's own genetic makeup and hulk would quickly have gotten his revenge had the fight not been interrupted. but that's 4."

Indeed.

"destroyer - ?? you mean maestro? he fought prof. you mean asgard's destroyer when it was run BY maestro in #461? he didn't beat hulk either. "

Physically Destroyer was dominating. Hulk won in the end because Destroyer recgonized him the same soul he was innabitating. Hulk didnt managed to overpower him.

"hulk android - sure. that's 5."

yup.

"ironman - yep. i gave that one a long time ago as well. that's 6."

Yes.

Those are the ones going by memory. Sure in most of them he managed to win the second round. However he did got overpowered first with the regular conditions of being a Savage and with rage increasing strenght factor. You also have others i listed lke Paragon whom he couldnt do nothing against and of course the recent Titannus.

Or Wendigo when he needed someones help to overpower him as well.

And those wer by physicall means. Other means hes been ko more times.

The whole point? Hulk failing with his strenght has been done before more than once. And will happen again. So in final analysis lets wait to see who this guy turns out to be.

long pig
Well, to be fair, Oly.

Hulk has been massively upgraded to the point of obscenity.

Hell, pre-1990, Hulk couldn't breath under water or heal limbs or anything like he does now.

Seriously, this is honestly the only time Hulk has been k.o'd since his stupid massive upgrades.

But, unless it comes to show it was an energy punch (Which it looked like.) it means Savage CAN be K.O'd.....making the jug vs Hulk fight look even more better for ol' Cain.

jinzin
actually current hulk can't breath under water either..that was a dream reality induced by nightmare wink

olympian
Na, im not saying Hulk hasent been upgraded. He has. Im not saying either he never won against some of those in return. He did.

Im just and merely pointing out the fact he has physical loses. Not one or two or three only but more. Like everyone else.

And Savage can indeed be ko. It happened before. Some by force like the ones above mentioned, other times by other means.

I just dont call this one Pis yet simply because, so far for all we know its a new character. And new characters can be stronger than anyone the writter wants. They arent subjective to static rules.

leonidas
<<WHO CARES?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
until we have more info on who he is and what he is..we can't say what it was or wasn't (pis, cis) either way, so until this all gets resolved....there's no point in debating this crap cause it's going to presumably take months to get all the facts in, you guys are just wasting your damned time...

so lets all just take a breath, take a step back, and wait for the evidence to present itself before us before we make judgements...

what do we know?...hulk's been knocked out....not many times..but it's happened...this guy put him down in 3 hits...so this guys obviously one bad motha ****a..and that's really all we can say about it thus far...

just give it time.>>

all true. but this formula for introducing characters is just so damn old and worn out. let's show how powerful the new guy is - he ko's galactus. let's show how strong he is - let's ko hulk. it's happened a 1000 times in books. but you're right, perhaps there is a good reason for it. i'd say there is a 50/50 chance that the explanation turns out to be rational v PIS. hopefully it turns out for the best.

leonidas
and yah, i probably overreacted a bit . . . embarrasment

the Darkone
I read that story. It was called "The Enslavers".

There was this alien dictator dude named "Mrrungo-Mu":

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu1.jpg

who went around enslaving planet after planet, and he was a kind of psionic vampire that could take on the strength of all the people he had enslaved, as well as developing this power plant that funneled the power of the people he enslaved into his soldiers to enhance their powers, and he had enslaved billions upon billions upon billions of people, including superpowered alien races. Anyway, when he comes to Earth he sends out scouts to capture the Earth's superheroes before he starts his full on invasion of the planet (remove the only possible threats on Earth), and all the heavy hitters; Thing, Thor, She-Hulk, Colossus, Namor, Hulk, Wolverine (lol, Wolverine), etc. were gathered together in front of him in shackles. He spoke to them about submitting to his will and they wouldn't have to suffer and then Thing says something to the tune of "You wouldn't be all big and bad if we weren't handcuffed". Dude raises his hand and the shackles disappear. The heroes are stunned for a sec, then Logan being the badass he's supposed to be charges this dude and does a lunging slash at his face. The guy didn't even defend himself and Logan's claws had no effect whatsoever. He then back hands Logan and knocks him out cold. After seeing that Thing, Thor, She-Hulk, Colossus and Doc Samson drop some serious bombs on the guy to no effect, and he back hands all of them with one wave of the arm and drops all of them (one blow dropped all 5). The last 2 standing are Hulk and Namor and they cut loose on the guy, and he says "Enough!!!!" and knocks Namor across the room with an uppercut before gut checking Hulk, then he psionically sapped Hulk's spirit before having his guards take the heroes away to the slave pens on his ship.

This is also the story where it's shown that Silver Surfer can endow his powers upon others and make them into a Silver Surfer. He gives half of his power to an Earth scientist named Earl Weygand so that he can attack the alien leaders ship while Surfer throws down with him, and Surfer is able to hold out just long enough against the guy for the "Science Surfer" to take out the guys slave pen reactors on his ship by throwing himself into there shields. Upon death the Power Cosmic Surfer gave to the scientist returns to him and, at full power, he sends a pinpoint blast from Earth to Mu's slave ship generator and blows it up, then he beats the living shit out of the dude that dropped Thor, Hulk, Namor, She-Hulk, Thing, Colossus, Doc Samson and Wolverine (laughing out loud, Wolverine) with one blow apiece.

Mrrungo-Mu was a base high class 100, but through his draining abilities he could hype himself up to ridiculous levels, and the generator on his worldship funneled the power of billions upon billions of beings into him, putting him near Galactus level. In the story, a hungry Galactus even avoided confrontation with him. He had energy attacks and teleportation abilities also.

What issue was that ?

olympian
Wolverine as a heavy hitter? lol Marvel.........

Did Hercules fought in that one? He appeared in the end with all the others, so ill take he had his chance as well.

Or like against Champion, Marvel didnt took him as a " heavy hitter "

Unlike eh Wolverine.

long pig
actually current hulk can't breath under water either..that was a dream reality induced by nightmare wink
No, he can.
Over the years, The Hulk's body has developed a gland that allows him to breath fluids. This is also handy in another way, since it allows The Hulk's lungs to be filled with fluids when he is under water, thus avoiding decompression and nitrogen narcosis.
He evolved it in issue #77.

Hulk is being shown as the ultimate evolver as seen in the end.

leonidas
<<What issue was that ?>>

surfer hardcover graphic novel titled the enslavers. basically, the book sucked. mu takes over the earth with no problems at all by sending down some robots who take out all of earth's heroes/villains and enslave them. a bunch challenge mu on his ship and he crushes them all together, effortlessly, (hulk, thing, colossus wolvie and a few others) then ss fights him (and ss is only at HALF power!!) in a prolonged battle and when he gets his full power back, ss takes him down. at the end, all of earth's heroes chant ss's name from the top of a building.

GRREEEEAAAAATTTTTTTTTT writing . . .

no

ps-it was written by stan lee . . .

olympian
wait wait wait. Surfer was at half power only?

Ok that part alone makes it stupid.

leonidas
<<wait wait wait. Surfer was at half power only?>>
yes

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
im finding myself in agreement with leonidas. it just shows the inconsistancy of hulks writing. he seems to range from having his ass handed to him, or tying with beings who have limited physicla potential, to doing the ridiculous that is way beyond the majority of heros.

kgkg
<<What issue was that ?>>

surfer hardcover graphic novel titled the enslavers. basically, the book sucked. mu takes over the earth with no problems at all by sending down some robots who take out all of earth's heroes/villains and enslave them. a bunch challenge mu on his ship and he crushes them all together, effortlessly, (hulk, thing, colossus wolvie and a few others) then ss fights him (and ss is only at HALF power!!) in a prolonged battle and when he gets his full power back, ss takes him down. at the end, all of earth's heroes chant ss's name from the top of a building.

GRREEEEAAAAATTTTTTTTTT writing . . .

no

ps-it was written by stan lee . . .
big grin i remember.

Enslaver was getting power from the peeps he inslave so when he battle SS he was to powerful.

Like always SS get's the job done.

as for Hulk --------- well who ever this guy is he will have to be near Thanos level and up to do what he did.

yes people have punch Hulk here and there.

But in general Hulk is a physical monster who was trashing the Avengers

wolverine8888
it gunna be ill hulk wolverien spiderman she hulk doc. strange war bird and nova are gunna have a huge brawl with the guy

skizo
Sh*t happens...

joesha28
Do you guys noticed something? Hulk is getting kicked around these days. Titanus.......SPIDERMAN......Dormummu. I think getting kicked by Dormummu is respectable.

joesha28
Could Titanus be Drax?

doomsday49
Originally posted by TOUGHUS GUYSUS
im finding myself in agreement with leonidas. it just shows the inconsistancy of hulks writing. he seems to range from having his ass handed to him, or tying with beings who have limited physicla potential, to doing the ridiculous that is way beyond the majority of heros.

I too will have to agree with leonidas. How can hulk get knock out!!! I doesn't make any sense. Yes he's been knock out before, but in three punch? wtf. Leonidas touch on the point that doing this really harm the years writers have spent on developing the character of the hulk. Three punch? come on man. Hopefully it's some sort of cosmic level dude. Thanos would be legitimate however big grin

long pig
Originally posted by joesha28
Could Titanus be Drax?
I thought so too but it isn't, it's a super-skrull warrior hybrid.

olympian
"I too will have to agree with leonidas. How can hulk get knock out!!! I doesn't make any sense. "

Hes been knocked out before. So it does.

" but in three punch? "

Abomination?

dvampire

I don't think Thanos could pull somthing off like that.

Tha C-Master

His chin is real craggy, it's gotta be Thanos!! Thats what I'm thinking.

wolverine8888
dude I seen him with out his mask man he aint thanos lol

doomsday49
"I too will have to agree with leonidas. How can hulk get knock out!!! I doesn't make any sense. "

" but in three punch? "

Abomination?

Yeah i know big grin But man this ish is unsettling

yahman
Originally posted by joesha28
Do you guys noticed something? Hulk is getting kicked around these days. Titanus.......SPIDERMAN......Dormummu. I think getting kicked by Dormummu is respectable.

Ultimate Thing whistling

leonidas
<<"I too will have to agree with leonidas. How can hulk get knock out!!! I doesn't make any sense. "

Hes been knocked out before. So it does.>>

yeah, it's as regular as the sun rising in the morning. what, 6 times in 40 years . . .?

long pig
I don't really enjoy Hulk that much, but imho, there really should be no one outside of a select few capable of beating Savage Hulk in a standing one on one brawl.

At most, people like Jug should totally stalemate him and people like Thanos, with his immensly superior base strength and near perfect invulnerability would k.o him before he gets angry enough to fight hardcore.

Titannus is kinda PISsy.

olympian
"yeah, it's as regular as the sun rising in the morning. what, 6 times in 40 years . . .?"

Did i said it was regular?

What a chip in the shoulder.

yahman
I don't really enjoy Hulk that much, but imho, there really should be no one outside of a select few capable of beating Savage Hulk in a standing one on one brawl.

At most, people like Jug should totally stalemate him and people like Thanos, with his immensly superior base strength and near perfect invulnerability would k.o him before he gets angry enough to fight hardcore.

Titannus is kinda PISsy.

Maybe Sentry as well I.E. he is suppose to be earths most powerful hero, and his main powers seem to be super strength and durability.

leonidas
<<What a chip in the shoulder.>>

laughing laughing

King KAM
if you noticed, even though he dealt with hulk so quickly, Wolverine had still managed to give him trouble?

Fanboy
Originally posted by Betageuze
i think.. this is the same shit of writting like when Juggernaut did the same with Thing.... if its good writing... NOBODY can knock out a strong Hulk with only three punches... NOBODY (perhaps only with the exception of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm )

Okay blah blah Thing has heart he will never lose yeah that is why it took one shot from Thanos eyebeam to kill Thor with like 3 shots.
Thing has heart he is never gonna lose Juggernaut beat Thing like that because Thing is not strong enough to take a beating and Hulk beat Thing never stalemate or standstill he all out lost Thing is like the weakest 100 ton lifting hero in the whole comic book world.

leonidas
Originally posted by King KAM
if you noticed, even though he dealt with hulk so quickly, Wolverine had still managed to give him trouble?

doh

so, was there ever a GOOD explanation for this NEARLY unprecedented beat-down?

jgiant

" but in three punch? "

Abomination? That was just to make abomination look like a kick ass villian, hulk thrashed him once when he was double his power...

Juntai
"How can we make this guy look kick ass?"

"Lets have him beat up Hulk. Worked for Wolverine, worked for Abomination, worked for Titanus, worked for..."

"Hulk it is!"

Makes it hard to believe Hulk is actually a badass when they make everyone kick his ass. And there was actually a thread with a ton of pages of people trying to say he could take Superman? lol.

DrDoom101
Wait a minute, so Titanus is Thanos?

DarkCrawler
Namor did it with one punch...whistling

Thor Man
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Wait a minute, so Titanus is Thanos?

No.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>