Jango's fate?!?!?!?!spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
when Mace killed Jango, he disapeared. I noticed that today. Because Mace gave Jango's body a very odd look after he chopped off his head. Then later, Bobba held the helmit of Jango in his hands. Where was the head? Jango disapeared. Anyone else notice this? Watch closely next time.

Skywalker
When the head is cut off, and the scene goes to the dirt, for a few secs immediately before the helmet lands, there are 2 visible shadows embarrasmentne shadow lands , lands on the sands in . The other shadow falls off screen. That shadow is Jango's head

hope that explains bout head

Jedi Mercenary
Well, there goes that topic.

ToMacco
So he didn't disapear then? What is with the look that Mace gives him then?

LanceWindu
Maybe it's something like 'Ewww! Decapitated body!"

ToMacco
I REALLY doubt that. All those people dying around him.

He looked at Jango's body with a look on his face like "what the hell?"

Jedi Mercenary
Or, "I just kicked your ass all over the place"

yerssot
no-one messes with me, boy!

Ushgarak
Yes, I was pretty sure it was just a contemptuous look.

Dexx
he couldn't have been a clone.... eek!

ToMacco
Who read the book? Maybe they can explain that scene.

Julie
sorry I'd have to reread that part, and I won't get to that for several days..or weeks

Bespin Bart
Well, the most it says about that is that Ob1 sees Boba Fett cradling his father's helmet. It doesn't have the scene of Jango losing his head...and life.

I've been reading my bro's books. I'm bored.

Mujaffa
i've read the book... mace takes a piruett and goes for another block for a shoot, but he hits nothing... turns around.. look Jango's allover the place

queeq
Yup. Just that the head comes off, that's all. It doesn't describe how it falls to the ground and how a bloody gory severed head with brains and throat bit come rolling out and the blood mingles with the sand.

Ushgarak
Calm down, queeq...

Mujaffa
not that i remember

yerssot
he is calm

Dexx
well.....that groce, it is not

Emperor Helmet
gross.

Dexx
hmm...got it....but i have a question...Helm...what country r u from?

Dexx
nah..forget it..don't answer that...i'm tired of prooving things wink

Dim
Back to the severed head.. it should have atleast had a spray of blood.

Ushgarak
Why?

Dexx
Stop it in time, i did...need for conflicts, we do not...( well...not serious ones at least ). big grin

LanceWindu
Jango did die in a very precarious way. He was clumsy when he first jumped into the arena and it when downhill from there.

Dexx
Nah...i don't think he was clumsy.....he saw the opportunity of killing Mace, while the reek unarmed him. But ..the force was strong with him...........did u notice the satisffied face when he regained his sabre?

Dim
Ush, a bit of blood would have been nice since Mace did cut through a couple of major arteries..that's all.

Corran
There's never any blood from a Sabre cut, it just cauterises the wound instantly, like when Obi-Wan sliced Maul in 2 in TPM, like when Luke lost his hand and Anakin his Arm.

Ushgarak
There might have been a very fine spray but it would hardly have been worth putting in.

queeq
Hey, they already got a PG rating here and there. big grin

Ushgarak
I doubt it would have altered the rtating; if it was fine for TPM it would have been fine for AOTC. But in TPM it was important to show that Maul had actually been hit. Not QUITE so important for Jango, I feel; if you couldn't tell he had been hit then there is a problem...

sand person no. 10
a more interesting point about mace and jango is why a) why didn't jango just fly away with his new back pack and secondly why did mace pick jango and not dooku as his victim to hold up? (its been a week, might be a bit clouded here)

Ushgarak
Jango ATTACKED Mace. And then his pack got broke. He had no chance to fly away!

And Jango was a far safer choice to hold up. My question is why Mace did not finish the job before turning around; no point in holding a blade to someone's head if you aren;t prepared to carry out the threat.

queeq
It's more dramatic I guess...

And yes, Jango's packed got smahsed up when the Reek slammed him away right after Mace cut off half of his right horn.

sand person no. 10
ah, i bow down before my more learned friends. smokin'

Viseus
Hm, I was wondering myself why Jango didn't fly to safety when he realized that Mace would get him. Didn't notice that the rocket pack was ruined. Thanks for clearing that up.

As for the head... I just assumed it was still inside the helmet when Boba picked it up. Poor kid. Good thing it didn't fall out. I guess whatever kept the helmet on while the guy was alive wasn't cut off by Mace's super-clean slice.

Finally, I must say I wasn't prepared when Jango died. So suddenly and violently. I think I may have thought "No!" to myself just then. He was such a cool character. That armor is just awesome.

Texas
*Basement Jaxx*
Wheres your head at?
Wheres your head at?

Poor Jango! He should really learn how not to loose his head in stressful situations! rolling on floor laughing

Captain REX
Hey, is that his head rolling on the floor after Texas' post? eek!laughing out loud

mah
great music there tex!

Captain REX
*Does munchkin voice*

Ding Dong! Jango's dead!
Mace Windu cut off his head!
He's gone where the Sith go!
Below, below below!
Below, below! La lalalala!
His imaginary wife's a hoe!
Pump it up!
Jango Fett is dead!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.