Titanus and Thanos vs. the nearly unspeakable menace of .. HULK KILLER HUMANOID

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Titanus took out Hulk with 3 punches ?... i think this is same shit, like Juggernaut did the same with Thing... in my opinion

what can those two do against the awesome force of HULK KILLER HUMANOID.... i think... this would be the time... when Titanus and Thanos would found their master.... in.. HKH !

jinzin
i don't know...these two might have a chance at bringing HKH's reign of terror finally to an end....but i wouldn't count HKH out....EVER...i mean..the guy's totally in a different league...they'll be hard pressed to keep up...but they have more of a chance than most of those non jp chumps that try to fool with HKH..

armandovalles
i think Titannus alone would beat the shit out of HKH

colossus17
dude common u know better then that.the minute they even scratch him he just bounces up to a higher leauge and done.....HKH no contest

jinzin
yeah man he can just league the **** up and it's all over...

golem370
This is something I found marking the feats of Hulk. Breaks The Pit That Holds The Flame Of Life,Overcomes The Matter Antimatter Attraction,Throws The Sub-Mariner From Key West To Miami,Leaps His Way Across The Pacific,Destroys A Huge Asteroid,Supports A Mountain On His Back. I heard it weight 150 billion tons, Throws A Gem To The Center Of A Planet. Hulk's FEATS OF STRENGTH

Khellendros
Titannus tears the humanoid in half, Thanos just sits back and watched.

jinzin
you have got to be joking...nothing short of the living tribunal in the MU can even make HKH blink....he's just that badass.

Khellendros
Originally posted by jinzin
you have got to be joking...nothing short of the living tribunal in the MU can even make HKH blink....he's just that badass.
A nut shot from Titannus makes the living tribunal cry like a girl.

jinzin
HKH doesn't have nuts..it was one of the sacrifices he made to totally be in another league.

Khellendros
HKH doesn't have nuts..it was one of the sacrifices he made to totally be in another league.
I'm just saying. A guy who can kick the Tribunal in the balls can tear HKH in half.

jinzin
HKH can just level up beyond that though...

colossus17
indeed thats what he does......he is just in a totally different leauge

long pig
I don't think Khell grasps the concept of "HKH".

HKH doesn't DO, HKH just IS.

HKH starts off in street league, but as soon as he starts losing a fight, he "leagues up" to Super league, then to Herald level, then to Concept level, then to TOAA league, then, his final league is above the concept of what a "league" actually "is", called "The League above Leagues."or TLAL.

Of course you don't understand, that's why you aren't HKH....

long pig
Partially true.

He cut off his testicals, and they grew into sentient omnipotent beings.

He tried to bestow both testicals with the same amount of love, but he was obviously partial to his right testie more-so than his left.

So, his left testical got jealous of all the attention HKH was paying to his brother, and thusly he killed his older brother, the only testical remaining is a being called "Doop".

http://www.mutanthigh.com/doop.jpg

Although he did love his lefty, he could not allow the testical to go un-punished. For his murderous act, Doop was forced to roam the cosmos with the mark of the x upon his testical-belly.

colossus17
indeed long pig is infact correct......the HKH is beyond all concepts ...or groups he is a being to his own....he is the most powerful essence in existence....aside from.......JP ofcourse....his power does not work on JP becasue no matter how many leagues HKH jumpes he is still many leagues behind JP

golem370
HKH? and are you saying he is beyond Tribunal?

colossus17
Originally posted by golem370
HKH? and are you saying he is beyond Tribunal?

HKH ***** slapped....tribunal and TOAA like they were nothing....he then crossed to the DC universe jumped a few leagues....and killed the presence the source wall, lucifer, and spectre....with one blast....seriosuly read BS comics,........

King KAM
who is TOAA???

colossus17
Originally posted by King KAM
who is TOAA???

TOAA= the one above all.....this is basically god in the marvel universe....he is the supreme being in the marvel multiverse....

King KAM
he got beat up by HKH?

colossus17
he got beat up by HKH?

he was killed by the HKH....one multiphasic totally different leauge...blast....and TOAA was dead

King KAM
are you being sarcastic???

colossus17
are you being sarcastic???

nope.i am israeli....we dont have a sense of humor....

King KAM
oh......but you got nukes.....so i guess it all evens out...

colossus17
oh......but you got nukes.....so i guess it all evens out...

exactly

King KAM
well im black,kinda.... i dont got nukes but i do have vibranium so i guess that counts for sumn

colossus17
well im black,kinda.... i dont got nukes but i do have vibranium so i guess that counts for sumn

lol

King KAM
i fear that without me you would grow tired of being the only big comical powerhouse of this forum, and sacrifice yourself or sumn like Xman did.

colossus17
i fear that without me you would grow tired of being the only big comical powerhouse of this forum, and sacrifice yourself or sumn like Xman did.

never....

King KAM
well now we will never have to see.

colossus17
well now we will never have to see.

indeed we wont

DigiMark007
Wow. This one made it to 2 pages before I closed it...impressive guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.