Teen S&R

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robinishot
Isnt wired that Star & Robin havent kissed yet?

Raven_FAN
yes but i think its because robin is afraid too. but they eventualy will

shadow12
wrong place n00b

robinishot
Originally posted by Raven_FAN
yes but i think its because robin is afraid too. but they eventualy will

I tottaly agree

Vathu
bleh...and about BB and Raven....if your stupid you dont notice that raven and BB always flirt. I mean...who could miss that?

robinishot
Originally posted by Vathu
bleh...and about BB and Raven....if your stupid you dont notice that raven and BB always flirt. I mean...who could miss that?

They don't always flirt and any ways it's more likeBeastboy is trying to flirt with her!

Disturbing13
Actually they will never kiss. It's suppose to be a kids show, not a romance show. So obviously, they wont kiss. Go read the comics, maybe they will kiss there.

riku harada
Originally posted by robinishot
Isnt wired that Star & Robin havent kissed yet?
wrong forum. we rp in here.

Raven_FAN
Originally posted by robinishot
They don't always flirt and any ways it's more likeBeastboy is trying to flirt with her!
i definetly agree

JacopeX
no Not in the rp place, kid(Noob).

Raven_FAN
can someone mind telling me what a noob is

gamewarrior
A noob is a Begginer or novice. Someone who is new to something.

the-unforgiven
to some noob has an hostile meaning... it is based on beginner or novice, but some use it to either be mean or to try show he is better than the one he call a noob.

and some.. some may not use noob, and instead uses the word 'cum chugger' (dont even ask) wink

Raven_FAN
ok thanx

JacopeX
I dont use noob I use kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.