Wonder Woman & Thor vs. Street-Levelers Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Wonder Woman and Thor are both completely powerless. They have the human physique and abilities of persons who have trained extensively as they have.

Wonder Woman has her tiara, Hestia's Lasso, her vambraces, Hephastus' Sword and a Themyscirian shield.

Thor has his hammer( Note: The hammer is completely, and utterly powerless, it's just a really hard mallet in this thread), an axe and a shield.

Both are wearing their usual costumes.

They will be completely replenished and healed after every match. And weapons that are broken or lost are instantly repaired to it's original condition after every match as per their costumes.

How far can they go?

Robin & Spoiler

Daredevil & Elektra (pre-reborn)

Moonnight (no gadgets) & the Punisher (armed with only a conventional handgun)

Huntress & Batgirl I

Black Widow & Hawkeye (regular arrows only)

Black Canary (no sonic scream) & Green Arrow (regular arrows)

Black Panther (no tech or gadgets)

Shang-Chi

Captain America (only has shield)

Iron Fist (no Iron Fist attack)

Batman (no utility belts)

Batgirl II (ditto with above)

Lady Shiva

Richard Dragon

Wolverine (no healing factor but does have adman.)

Deathstroke (only has his staff)

Midnighter (no weapons or tech)

BobbyD
They are two of the most accomplished and experienced warriors/fighters in Comicdom. That being said, they will stack up well UNTIL they meet an individual with fighting skills as good as theirs, but with stronger might.

I hope I understood your thread correctly. Thor could possibly die when the Punisher steps into the ring. Diana would have her bracelets and block them indefinitely. When he runs out of bullets, it would turn into a fist fight. Perhaps Thor's shield would protect him? I dunno.

soleran30
This seems way lopsided to WW as she gets all magical gear and ole Thor gets a big metal hammer and regular gear? Hmm any other way to even this up perhaps?

Draco69
Hmm. Alrighty then. Let's give Thor his hammer, an Asgardian axe, two Asgardian swords and an Asgardian Shield. He also as a bow and arrow.

There.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.