ultimate X-men VS. uncanny X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
ultimate colossus and wolverine VS. Uncanny colossus and wolverine...

fight takes place in new york....no people around and no bullshit about ultimate being at a lower level....judge them according to their feats

colossus17
any1?

GalacticStorm
Despite a lot of people beliefs to the contrary the ultimate counterparts are supposed to be a powered down more realistic portrayal of the characters apparrently. Ult Col is officially nowhere near as strong as the class 100 616 col. 616 Wolverine has far more experience than ULt wolverine just because he's been in comics longer but that clinches it for me. The 616 versions win definitely.

colossus17
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Despite a lot of people beliefs to the contrary the ultimate counterparts are supposed to be a powered down more realistic portrayal of the characters apparrently. Ult Col is officially nowhere near as strong as the class 100 616 col. 616 Wolverine has far more experience than ULt wolverine just because he's been in comics longer but that clinches it for me. The 616 versions win definitely.

i know thats why i said dont look at the rating system look at their feats...i mean like ultimate colossus is somewhere along the 16-17 ton range..and yet he managed to go to the ocean floor and carry a sumbarine that has a weight of thousands of tons, he stopped a train dead on its tracks..he had to be put down by a nuke....he beat the shit out of magneto and beat the shit out of thor and iron man....and many more......look at their feats

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by colossus17
i know thats why i said dont look at the rating system look at their feats...i mean like ultimate colossus is somewhere along the 16-17 ton range..and yet he managed to go to the ocean floor and carry a sumbarine that has a weight of thousands of tons, he stopped a train dead on its tracks..he had to be put down by a nuke....he beat the shit out of magneto and many more......look at their feats

Even with 616 the marvel rating system is messed up with the characters being far stronger than the numerical values of their allocated levels suggest. But it still lets you know the hierarchy. Who marvel considers stronger than who. Therefore 616 col is still a lot stronger and far more experienced. 616 wolverine is far more experienced as well so the 616 team take it.

colossus17
Even with 616 the marvel rating system is messed up with the characters being far stronger than the numerical values of their allocated levels suggest. But it still lets you know the hierarchy. Who marvel considers stronger than who. Therefore 616 col is still a lot stronger and far more experienced. 616 wolverine is far more experienced as well so the 616 team take it.

its irrelevant to me what marvel thinks look only at their feats.....nothing more.....

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by colossus17
its irrelevant to me what marvel thinks look only at their feats.....nothing more.....

It may be to you but that doesnt mean much in a debate. You prefer Ultimate Colossus dont you? wink

If it was just a little difference like ult was class 70 compared to 616's class 100 then id agree with you but the difference in stats is gigantic. So 616 team wins because of cols far greater strength and the greater experience of both of the 616 team

colossus17
It may be to you but that doesnt mean much in a debate. You prefer Ultimate Colossus dont you? wink

If it was just a little difference like ult was class 70 compared to 616's class 100 then id agree with you but the difference in stats is gigantic. So 616 team wins because of cols far greater strength and the greater experience of both of the 616 team

dammit...and yes i do like ultimate colossus more....not for the reasons u think i do......

willRules
616 Colssus survived a nuke (but so did the rest of the X-men, cos they buried themselves deep enough)

Metalmanx
Dude. Ultimate Colossus and Wolverine will school their 616 counterparts.

They fight much more proficiently and a little dirtier. Plus, I strongly believe Ultimate Colossus to be even just a bit stronger than 616 Colossus. The feats I have witnessed are my evidence.

I have YET to see 616 Colossus withstand Magneto's hold and then overpower him. So until that happens, Ultimate Colossus is stronger.

And Ult. Wolverine just fights dirty, man. He would rip his counterpart to shreds.

colossus17
Originally posted by Metalmanx

They fight much more proficiently and a little dirtier. Plus, I strongly believe Ultimate Colossus to be even just a bit stronger than 616 Colossus. The feats I have witnessed are my evidence.

I have YET to see 616 Colossus withstand Magneto's hold and then overpower him. So until that happens, Ultimate Colossus is stronger.

And Ult. Wolverine just fights dirty, man. He would rip his counterpart to shreds.

thank you!

Colossus-Big C
Ultimate Colossus would wreck his 616 counter part

616 colossus max out around 750-4,000 tons

ultimate colossus maxes out around 100,000 tons+

Silent Master
Since this has already been bumped.

That would only be true if Ult Magneto was as powerful as 616 Magneto, which I don't believe he is.

Sirius77
I say the ultimates. They fight a godly actually terroristic version of Magneto on the regular and Ultimate Colossus' showings against him were pretty insane considering Ultimate Magneto's powers and Colossus' physical makeup. It was also stated that Ultimate Wolverine's power was not just a healing factor, but adaptation to any type of trauma. When his head was removed, he breathed through his skin. They're not weaker, they're just different.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Silent Master
That would only be true if Ult Magneto was as powerful as 616 Magneto, which I don't believe he is.

imo he seems stronger. He was pretty much solely responsible for the events of Ultimatum. He almost ended the world and was powerful enough to kill every cell in Ultimate Wolverine's body.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sirius77
imo he seems stronger. He was pretty much solely responsible for the events of Ultimatum. He almost ended the world and was powerful enough to kill every cell in Ultimate Wolverine's body. He's not stronger.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mindset
He's not stronger. his feats say other wise

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
his feats say other wise What feats do Ult Mags have that put him over 616?

KingD19
None

Sirius77
Ending the world?

Q99
Despite a lot of people beliefs to the contrary the ultimate counterparts are supposed to be a powered down more realistic portrayal of the characters apparrently.

In general, yes, but Ult Colossus is the strongest brick in Ultimates, I'm not sure if it applies to him specifically.

The Pict
616 incarnations take it IMO. Ult Wolverine doesn't match regular Wolverine, never saw anything particulary special about him. Furthermore adamantium in Ult universe seems somewhat less durable.

Ult Colossus is no doubt stronger and more durable than his 616 counterpart but it will quickly be a case of 2 on 1. And Ult Colossus eyes are extremely vulnerable.
IIRC Ult Falcon, with human level strength, pressed down on them enough to pain Colossus, then held him at bay with a hand gun, threatening to shoot him through his eyes. Think the 616 counterparts would go for the softer parts once they figure out how durable he is.

Originally posted by Q99
In general, yes, but Ult Colossus is the strongest brick in Ultimates, I'm not sure if it applies to him specifically.

Not quite, he was easily taken out (though admittedly off panel) by Juggernaut. Who was then later powered up further.

KingD19
It's more than likely that Juggernaut took Colossus down while he was in his human form. As he was human when Juggernaut dragged him out. Every other time he'd been ko'd before or after in the entire Ultimates run, he was still in his armored form.

Originally posted by Colossus21
i know thats why i said dont look at the rating system look at their feats...i mean like ultimate colossus is somewhere along the 16-17 ton range..and yet he managed to go to the ocean floor and carry a sumbarine that has a weight of thousands of tons, he stopped a train dead on its tracks..he had to be put down by a nuke....he beat the shit out of magneto and beat the shit out of thor and iron man....and many more......look at their feats ultimate colossus>616 colossus, but that was banshee's doing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
It's more than likely that Juggernaut took Colossus down while he was in his human form. As he was human when Juggernaut dragged him out. Every other time he'd been ko'd before or after in the entire Ultimates run, he was still in his armored form.

Colossus was shown in his metal form before Weapon X attacked the mansion, IIRC.

Besides, wasn't there an interview with Kubert with him saying Cain beat the metal out of C?

Dum Dum Dugan

And Ult. Wolverine just fights dirty, man.
based on what?

He would rip his counterpart to shreds.

Based on what? His feats are not nearly as impressive. He has no were near the experience nor the level of training. So please explain to me how you came to such a conclusion.

while on banshee he took down ultimate magneto who could easily walk through every other ultimate character including thor

The Pict
Ult Wolverine doesn't seem as durable as his 616 counterpart. As I mentioned before Ult adamantium isn't as indestructible as the original stuff.
Ult Logan has been ripped in half, and there are parts of his skeleton that aren't coated in adamantium, shown by his fight with Ult Lady Deathstrike.

Don't think it'd take long for regular Wolverine to take him down.

Trackz
ultimate colossus could take down his 616 counterpart, and ultimate wolverine would probably lose to his, it's a matter of who makes quicker work of the other. It's also a matter of who has better teamwork, and the ultimate versions are younger and less experienced

Tazer
Yo.

Ending the world?

and the proof that 616-Mags couldnt do the same feat is.................??

Tazer

Ending the world?

those storms and earthquake's would bea childs play for 616 mags who is a few tiers above his ultimate counterpart. ultimate colossus could only overpower him because he was extra amped by a banshee heavy dose. at his base level, hed be too weak to move, so the fact that they are mostly weaker than their 616 versions still stands. since it's obvious we should consider ultimate colossus on banshe then he is stronger than the 616 one.

Trackz
Originally posted by 753
those storms and earthquake's would bea childs play for 616 mags who is a few tiers above his ultimate counterpart. ultimate colossus could only overpower him because he was extra amped by a banshee heavy dose. at his base level, hed be too weak to move, so the fact that they are mostly weaker than their 616 versions still stands. since it's obvious we should consider ultimate colossus on banshe then he is stronger than the 616 one. magneto like shifted the whole world off of it's axis, has 616 magneto done anything like that before?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
based on what?

He does fight dirty. Almost every incarnation of Wolverine does though.

Originally posted by Trackz
magneto like shifted the whole world off of it's axis, has 616 magneto done anything like that before? he did that with prep and I suspect some tech amping him. 616 mags hant done that, but he has ripped tectonic plates open, controlled milions of asteroids to block sunlight from reaching earth, caused earthquakes etc.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He does fight dirty. Almost every incarnation of Wolverine does though.
I know, I ment why does he believe he fights more dirty then 616 wolverine and why that would give him the win.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
he did that with prep and I suspect some tech amping him. 616 mags hant done that, but he has ripped tectonic plates open, controlled milions of asteroids to block sunlight from reaching earth, caused earthquakes etc.
located a giant bullet moving light speed after it had already been moving for days if not weeks or months and then brought it back to earth......all while being suposively weaker.......

so I am with you all the way 616 Mag>>>>ultimate.

The Pict
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
located a giant bullet moving light speed after it had already been moving for days if not weeks or months and then brought it back to earth......all while being suposively weaker.......

so I am with you all the way 616 Mag>>>>ultimate.

It was easily months. Perhaps even over a year (Kitty had been gone for all the Dark Reign period, and a bit before that). I had a problem with that feat though. It had been moving for so long and Magneto brough the bullet to earth in around 24 hours.

Though I don't think that is one instance that puts him above Ult Magneto. I think, power-wise, they are quite equal, more-so than most the Ult versions of Marvel characters.

Ult Magneto did need Forge to make a machine for him to control objects in the USA when he was in the Savage Land though.

Originally posted by The Pict
It was easily months. Perhaps even over a year (Kitty had been gone for all the Dark Reign period, and a bit before that). I had a problem with that feat though. It had been moving for so long and Magneto brough the bullet to earth in around 24 hours.

miracles of faster than ligth travel.

Colossus-Big C
can 616 colossus bench press aircraft carriers?

KingD19
He caught falling from orbit that was much larger than anything U. Colossus lifted. And he was injured at the time.

The Pict
There is no doubt Ult Colossus is stronger than 616 Colossus. Dragged a submarine from the depths of the ocean, stopped a train without budging an inch. That's 1000+ tons. His only real weakness, and it's a big one, is his eyes.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Pict
That's 1000+ tons. . submarines weight an average of 25,000 tons

The Pict
I was thinking the train would have been heavier, it was fairly long. And he didn't move in the slightest. Of course that could have been when he was on Banshee, but I doubt it seeing as he was captured by Weapon-X at the time and had no access to it.

KingD19
He was on Banshee almost the entire run of the series. The only time he was off of it was after Wolverine cut his heart out. By then he'd used so much that his body adapted and internalized it, making it his natural strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.